Back to Top!

Suggestion Can we have a wall for each member? [approved]

Got a suggestion/question or found a website bug?
justvagina
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:40 am

A place we can update statuses and a place where people can leave messages on...
It will be a lot easier to converse with friends if we have a space of our own. :)

Itsquinnbro
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:41 am

Agree. It decorate our profile too!

Aerie

A wall would be nice ^^ I agree

Bomi ♥ A Pink ♥ Namjoo
kurumi

lets just suggest everything the old akp had that this site doesnt have :D

u-gay
girlsday
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:42 am

i'm sure the admin will add it to the list... idk if adding a wall might be too complicated for him though *^^*

justjonghoon
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:43 am

don't steal akp's ideas T.T

Hienwa
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:51 am

We might add a comment section in your profile. Is that the same thing as a wall? As for status, we already have that in profile settings.

Gooo
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:53 am

Hienwa wrote:We might add a comment section in your profile. Is that the same thing as a wall? As for status, we already have that in profile settings.

Wow thank you! <3

toradora101
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:54 am

Yes

anjel5521
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:54 am

Hienwa wrote:We might add a comment section in your profile. Is that the same thing as a wall? As for status, we already have that in profile settings.

I think more like facebook where people can reply to statuses and have full on conversation there, outside of pm.
Can I also suggest that some of the features available in account settings be available in your profile. For instance, accepting friends, you have to go to account settings for that. It might be nice if that section were accessible from your profile page instead.

EXO · Sekai · Xiuhan · Baekyeol
TokyoDogz
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:55 am

kurumi wrote:lets just suggest everything the old akp had that this site doesnt have :D

exactly my thoughts, let's take this site over. >:D

''as you walk on by, will you call my name?''
rananicolee
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:56 am

That would make me love this place more.

Hienwa
Post May 19, 2013 @ 11:59 am

anjel5521 wrote:

I think more like facebook where people can reply to statuses and have full on conversation there, outside of pm.
Can I also suggest that some of the features available in account settings be available in your profile. For instance, accepting friends, you have to go to account settings for that. It might be nice if that section were accessible from your profile page instead.

ok I got everything noted down. I will try to work on the more important things first like friend/thank/quote/reply alerts.

PhoenixVFIRE
Post May 19, 2013 @ 12:01 pm

Hienwa wrote:
anjel5521 wrote:

ok I got everything noted down. I will try to work on the more important things first like friend/thank/quote/reply alerts.

Hi, I'm just wondering, were you thinking about adding in a Multi-quote system? It's kinda difficult to quote more than one person at once lol...

~St☆rlight~
Hienwa
Post May 19, 2013 @ 12:08 pm

PhoenixVFIRE wrote:Hi, I'm just wondering, were you thinking about adding in a Multi-quote system? It's kinda difficult to quote more than one person at once lol...

Sure why not? I will see if there is a mod for this that I can use. The only problem is that you can only quote 3 people per post so I don't know if it would be worth it to have a multi-quote button.