Back to Top!

Leave Feedback tips and topic prefixes

Got a suggestion/question or found a website bug?
Page 1 of 1
Hienwa
Post May 17, 2013 @ 3:32 pm

Forum specific tips
Although we accept criticisms, this is not a forum for bashing any of the staff members. Feel free to leave us kind feedback. :nervous:
If you find a big website bug that users can take advantage of, do not post it here for everyone to see. Instead, e-mail the bug to us at hello@kpopselca.com or PM one of the administrators. Thank you!

Topic prefixes are optional because not all topics created will fall in one of these prefixes.
It would be very helpful to everyone if you chose the right topic prefix when posting a new topic:
[ Feedback ] - for whatever you want administrators to know (we do read them!)
[ Suggestion ] - for suggesting new ideas
[ Bug ] - for reporting small website/forum bugs

meems
Post Jun 17, 2013 @ 10:01 am

Hienwa wrote:Forum specific tips
Although we accept criticisms, this is not a forum for bashing any of the staff members. Feel free to leave us kind feedback. :nervous:
If you find a big website bug that users can take advantage of, do not post it here for everyone to see. Instead, e-mail the bug to us at hello@Kpopselca.com or PM one of the administrators. Thank you!

Topic prefixes are optional because not all topics created will fall in one of these prefixes.
It would be very helpful to everyone if you chose the right topic prefix when posting a new topic:
[ Feedback ] - for whatever you want administrators to know (we do read them!)
[ Suggestion ] - for suggesting new ideas
[ Bug ] - for reporting small website/forum bugs


Hi.
I'm not sure if it's Ok to ask here,but here is the thing .
Ever since I came here images wouldn't load at all for me ,so I just open the thread in an incognito window or use another browser (I'm using chrome) .
Do you know what I can do to fix this ?
Thx a lot in advance ^^


http://ask.fm/MariamKhanfar
anjel5521
Post Jun 17, 2013 @ 10:07 am

meems wrote:Hi.
I'm not sure if it's Ok to ask here,but here is the thing .
Ever since I came here images wouldn't load at all for me ,so I just open the thread in an incognito window or use another browser (I'm using chrome) .
Do you know what I can do to fix this ?
Thx a lot in advance ^^

This isn't really the place to ask this but since you say it works fine in an incognito window I'd suggest you clear your cache, history, and cookies.


EXO · Sekai · Xiuhan · Baekyeol
meems
Post Jun 17, 2013 @ 10:12 am

anjel5521 wrote:
meems wrote:Hi.
I'm not sure if it's Ok to ask here,but here is the thing .
Ever since I came here images wouldn't load at all for me ,so I just open the thread in an incognito window or use another browser (I'm using chrome) .
Do you know what I can do to fix this ?
Thx a lot in advance ^^

This isn't really the place to ask this but since you say it works fine in an incognito window I'd suggest you clear your cache, history, and cookies.



I didn't want to make a thread about it and I've gone through the feedback section and there was nth about this .
umm...I'll try that .
thx a lot for the help .


http://ask.fm/MariamKhanfar
Koneko
Post May 04, 2014 @ 5:41 pm

[Suggestion] I was taking a look at the Fan & others category and I noticed it's full of idols. My suggestion is that someone from the staff reviews if the photos are on the right category and change it if it's the case. Maybe we could have an option to the members approve or refuse the category like we do with the photos to make the staff work easier.

ellascott
Post Mar 08, 2018 @ 8:36 pm

Ever since I came here images wouldn't load at all for me ,so I just open the thread in an incognito window or use another browser (I'm using chrome) .  hotmail sign in

lolili
Post Jul 29, 2019 @ 7:22 pm

Sweet blog! Great post, I’ll stop by again.
thanks for sharing your thoughts, I haven’t think of this before, keep posting mate!
--------------------------------------
Thank you all for your kindness to me, I wish you good health and good luck!
Official Website: denver escorts

lolili
Post Jul 29, 2019 @ 7:22 pm

Sweet blog! Great post, I’ll stop by again.
thanks for sharing your thoughts, I haven’t think of this before, keep posting mate!
--------------------------------------
Thank you all for your kindness to me, I wish you good health and good luck!
Official Website: denver escorts

Page 1 of 1