Back to Top!

What does one dollar buy you in Europe

Talk about food and where to go on your next trip!
Unique
Post Oct 05, 2014 @ 5:48 am

#foreverirrelevant #eventhoughtheresplentyoftouristsherebeacauseapparentlyeverythingischeapforthem

Unique
Post Oct 05, 2014 @ 6:22 am

ennexD wrote:croatia :lol:
Well it's better than absolutely nothing  :lol:

ImSoFreaknSorry
Post Oct 05, 2014 @ 7:06 am

But Turkey does not belong to Europe... 

i am not here for bubble gum bullshit.
kdragonkwon
Post Oct 05, 2014 @ 7:07 am

Right so I live in the UK and I have never seen anyone eat a pickled egg. Actually I've never even seen a pickled egg.

I'm so confused, is a pickled egg a big thing in the US? Is this a useful price benchmark? I'm going to go looking for pickled eggs, though this is not the 1930s.

XE says a dollar is about 62p so it would buy you like, a can of drink.

Unique
Post Oct 05, 2014 @ 7:10 am

ImSoFreaknSorry wrote:But Turkey does not belong to Europe... 
Turkey belongs to both Europe and Asia (though the majority of the country is located in Asia)

ImSoFreaknSorry
Post Oct 05, 2014 @ 7:16 am

Unique wrote:
Turkey belongs to both Europe and Asia (though the majority of the country is located in Asia)

Like 3% is in Europe. Not sure if I could count that as both Europe & Asia, but alright k

Unique
Post Oct 05, 2014 @ 7:21 am

ImSoFreaknSorry wrote:
Unique wrote:

Like 3% is in Europe. Not sure if I could count that as both Europe & Asia, but alright k
Well...they are trying to get in EU and they also participate in Eurovision so I guess it's ok to count them as an European country xD

ImSoFreaknSorry
Post Oct 05, 2014 @ 10:21 am

Unique wrote:
ImSoFreaknSorry wrote:
Unique wrote:Turkey belongs to both Europe and Asia (though the majority of the country is located in Asia)

Well...they are trying to get in EU and they also participate in Eurovision so I guess it's ok to count them as an European country xD

But I know that we won't ever get into the EU, and Azerbaijan also participates in the Eurovision and they ain't in Europe 

Unique
Post Oct 05, 2014 @ 10:24 am

ImSoFreaknSorry wrote:
Unique wrote:
ImSoFreaknSorry wrote:Like 3% is in Europe. Not sure if I could count that as both Europe & Asia, but alright k

But I know that we won't ever get into the EU, and Azerbaijan also participates in the Eurovision and they ain't in Europe 
Ehhh the Caucasus region is what separates Europe from Asia so... idk... but who cares about Eurovision anyways? #onlyaussies  :lol:

laila8
Post Oct 05, 2014 @ 11:55 am

Coffe prices vary and often it would cost more than 1 dollar.

ninaxbj
Post Oct 05, 2014 @ 12:11 pm

Oh Norway.

SHINee+Afterschool*3Jbiased Jackson-Jonghyun-JonginMagical girl~ (´ω`)

Unique
Post Oct 05, 2014 @ 12:24 pm

ninaxbj wrote:Oh Norway.
Norway would be a great place for Americans who want to lose weight  :lol:

littlejay
Post Oct 05, 2014 @ 1:05 pm

Norway is that expensive?

Unique
Post Oct 05, 2014 @ 1:09 pm

littlejay wrote:Norway is that expensive?
Apparently yes, but I think Switzerland is even more expensive