Back to Top!

A 2??

Relax and talk about anything in general
Nobody
Post Apr 10, 2016 @ 7:46 pm

i upload a selfie and someone rates it a 2, thanks for boosting the little self esteem I have you anonymous fucker T.T 

The Senpai that will never notice you~

Nobody
Post Apr 11, 2016 @ 12:00 am

2 1 2, (;_;) rip my self esteem

BabyPandaHat
Post Apr 11, 2016 @ 12:59 am

@Nobody    voters here are usually a bunch of fuckers <3 don't worry you're beautiful and awesome and fabulous and Queen and you get to cut their heads off soon  :smooch:  

Left Kpopselca
Nobody
Post Apr 11, 2016 @ 5:06 am

BabyPandaHat wrote:@Nobody    voters here are usually a bunch of fuckers <3 don't worry you're beautiful and awesome and fabulous and Queen and you get to cut their heads off soon  :smooch:  
T.T I love you so much <3 <3 but yes they are fuckers and we don't need them! Oh by the way, found out I'm going to South Korea next semster. I'll send you all the guys you want <3 I wonder if I should do a giveaway too... 

BabyPandaHat
Post Apr 11, 2016 @ 6:50 am

Nobody wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:@Nobody    voters here are usually a bunch of fuckers <3 don't worry you're beautiful and awesome and fabulous and Queen and you get to cut their heads off soon  :smooch:  
T.T I love you so much <3 <3 but yes they are fuckers and we don't need them! Oh by the way, found out I'm going to South Korea next semster. I'll send you all the guys you want <3 I wonder if I should do a giveaway too... 
OMG YOU LCUKY PERSON! forget the giveaway just bring me presents lolThat's a great idea tho ^^ It'll be super cool! bring attention to your babies~  
You should keep us updated on the things you do in korea ^^

Left Kpopselca
Nobody
Post Apr 11, 2016 @ 9:46 am

BabyPandaHat wrote:
Nobody wrote:
OMG YOU LCUKY PERSON! forget the giveaway just bring me presents lolThat's a great idea tho ^^ It'll be super cool! bring attention to your babies~  

Of of course ill bring you tons of gifts :Dbut yeah I'll make sure to! Do you have snapchat? I'll put up all the places on their first if you want it right away :3 if not I'll post it in the group chat on line and here too 

BabyPandaHat
Post Apr 11, 2016 @ 9:53 am

Nobody wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:
Nobody wrote:T.T I love you so much <3 <3 but yes they are fuckers and we don't need them! Oh by the way, found out I'm going to South Korea next semster. I'll send you all the guys you want <3 I wonder if I should do a giveaway too... 

Of of course ill bring you tons of gifts :Dbut yeah I'll make sure to! Do you have snapchat? I'll put up all the places on their first if you want it right away :3 if not I'll post it in the group chat on line and here too 
YAAAAY! I love gifts <3  
I don't have snapchat... but line is fine or on kps is fine too :)  Super excited to see all the things you're gonna do~  IF YOU MEET SMEXY IDOLS YOU BETTER FUCKING TELL ME YA HEAR MEH  lol 

Left Kpopselca
Nobody
Post Apr 11, 2016 @ 2:28 pm

BabyPandaHat wrote:
Nobody wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:OMG YOU LCUKY PERSON! forget the giveaway just bring me presents lolThat's a great idea tho ^^ It'll be super cool! bring attention to your babies~  

YAAAAY! I love gifts <3  
I don't have snapchat... but line is fine or on kps is fine too :)  Super excited to see all the things you're gonna do~  IF YOU MEET SMEXY IDOLS YOU BETTER FUCKING TELL ME YA HEAR MEH  lol 
If I do I will give them your line id and tell them that they have to talk to you or else. And I will 

BabyPandaHat
Post Apr 11, 2016 @ 9:55 pm

Nobody wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:
Nobody wrote:
YAAAAY! I love gifts <3  
If I do I will give them your line id and tell them that they have to talk to you or else. And I will

Thats a great idea! I support that xd :smooch:

Left Kpopselca
epidermis
Post Apr 12, 2016 @ 12:53 am

Me after some fucker gave my bae a low score

Nobody
Post Apr 12, 2016 @ 1:09 pm

epidermis wrote:Me after some fucker gave my bae a low score

To be honest, I don't deserve you 

Nobody
Post Apr 12, 2016 @ 1:10 pm

BabyPandaHat wrote:
Nobody wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:YAAAAY! I love gifts <3  

Thats a great idea! I support that xd :smooch:

Thank you <3 I promise to get you married to your bias soon <3 and same with @epidermis 

epidermis
Post Apr 12, 2016 @ 1:21 pm

Nobody wrote:
epidermis wrote:Me after some fucker gave my bae a low score

To be honest, I don't deserve you 
:smooch:

Pitu-chan
Post Apr 12, 2016 @ 3:59 pm

They are sad blind people u.u 

Nobody
Post Apr 13, 2016 @ 4:00 am