Back to Top!

Rant Back then you didn't want me, now I'm rich you hoes all on me

Relax and talk about anything in general
littlejay
Post Apr 17, 2016 @ 2:00 am

I remember a few years ago when I was a 30 year old virgin still living with my parents, full of family drama and borderline suicidal, ain't none of you teenage girls or 20 year old girls wanted to be with me and comfort me. You know who the fuck you are. i DON'T NEED TO CALL U OUT. YESSS, I WANTED U BACK THEN!!! I FUCKING WANTED UR ASS. I WANTED TO CALL U BAE. BUT U BRUSHED ME OFF LIKE I WAS SOME OLD CRAZY PERVERTED LOSER. I HAD NO ONE TO TURN TO BUT MYSELF. AND THATS WHY IM SO SUCCESSFUL TODAY CAUSE I WANTED TO MAKE A SHIT LOAD OF MONEY AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY PARENTS HOUSE. I DID JUST THAT.

Now that I am getting 5 figures a month, buying a $2 million dollar home in California and buying a supercar that cost $150,000, you hoes come crawling back to me on your stinking knees, ALL THIRSTY AND DROOLING, hitting up my DM and profile walls, asking how I'm doing, lets meet up, etc. SHUT UP PEASANT! GO MAKE ME A SANDWICH BITCH. THERES ONLY ONE THING I HATE MOST IN LIFE AND THATS A GOLD DIGGER WITH NO HEART!!!

YOU THINK U HAVE A CHANCE WITH ME NOW!? U WANNA HANG WITH ME AND MY MILLION DOLLAR FRIENDS AND CELEBRITIES IN CALIFORNIA? IF UR NAME AIN'T TAYLOR SWIFT OR MILEY CYRUS, IN YO FUCKING DREAMS. MAYBE LIKE 3 YEARS AGOOOO BUT BITCH I DONT FUCKING CARE ANYMORE IF UR BOOBS GREW A FEW INCHES OR IF U LEARNED HOW TO TWERK, U LOST UR GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY 3 YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS HOPELESSLY IN LOVE WITH U AND HORNY.

you could have had everything. you could have been my bae. I could have been your hot asian man who would treat u like a queen and buy u nice things. I could have bought u a diamond ring, gucci sunglasses/purses, a car, an iphone 6, anything! But no, u didn't want me. And now u hit up my DM pretending like u care about me when all u really care about is my money? Some of u already found urselves a boyfriend but ur flirting with me. Why u being so scandalous? He probably beat that pussy up already. I don't want that beaten up pussy. 

I got supermodels lined up waiting to date me from Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Dime pieces. They've walked the catwalk in $20,000 outfits and $5,000 high heels. I bet u can't even walk in your $10 heels u bought at Payless Shoes.

BabyPandaHat
Post Apr 17, 2016 @ 6:00 pm

Remember I loved you before the money. But now that you have money, you can buy me a ticket back to Japan  <3  You'd do that for me, right?

Left Kpopselca
littlejay
Post Apr 17, 2016 @ 11:17 pm

BabyPandaHat wrote:Remember I loved you before the money. But now that you have money, you can buy me a ticket back to Japan  <3  You'd do that for me, right?
dpends if i can come with u and sleep in one of those capsule hotel rooms together.

BabyPandaHat
Post Apr 18, 2016 @ 4:00 am

littlejay wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:Remember I loved you before the money. But now that you have money, you can buy me a ticket back to Japan  <3  You'd do that for me, right?
dpends if i can come with u and sleep in one of those capsule hotel rooms together.
You throw in a ticket for one of my bias' concerts and you have a deal tbh

Left Kpopselca
Nobody
Post Apr 18, 2016 @ 6:30 am

lol but good for you Jay, we do just want money or a selfie... either or 

The Senpai that will never notice you~

Pitu-chan
Post Apr 18, 2016 @ 3:23 pm

Shame on all of us huh  :lol:

littlejay
Post Apr 18, 2016 @ 4:03 pm

Nobody wrote:lol but good for you Jay, we do just want money or a selfie... either or 

i look like sungmin

Nobody
Post Apr 18, 2016 @ 6:44 pm

littlejay wrote:i look like sungmin

eh, sungmin is alright looking. 

littlejay
Post Apr 18, 2016 @ 6:48 pm

Nobody wrote:

sungmin is hot, cute and talented just like me.

littlejay
Post Apr 18, 2016 @ 6:51 pm

BabyPandaHat wrote:
littlejay wrote:
u dont' need to go to a jrock concert, i have a jrock concert in my pants.

Nobody
Post Apr 18, 2016 @ 7:19 pm

littlejay wrote:
Nobody wrote:

sungmin is hot, cute and talented just like me.

Ehhh he's alright, he's not my bias in Super Junior tho

BabyPandaHat
Post Apr 19, 2016 @ 12:30 pm

littlejay wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:
littlejay wrote:dpends if i can come with u and sleep in one of those capsule hotel rooms together.
Not the kind of rock I'm looking for tho, but I bet you pop like a jpop concert. 
I still prefer the concert though. Do we have a deal?

Left Kpopselca
epidermis
Post Apr 19, 2016 @ 12:43 pm

BabyPandaHat wrote:
littlejay wrote:
Hey, I thought we were gonna travel to Korea and smuggle our biases once I get a rich old dirtbag's inheritance.

littlejay
Post Apr 19, 2016 @ 8:38 pm

BabyPandaHat wrote:
littlejay wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:You throw in a ticket for one of my bias' concerts and you have a deal tbh
Not the kind of rock I'm looking for tho, but I bet you pop like a jpop concert. 
I still prefer the concert though. Do we have a deal?
ya sure, I'm seriously planning to buy a luxury apartment in Asia next year so it would be cool if u can come visit me in my 3 bedroom apartment in a high rise building and chill. It will have a nice view of the city and there will be a balcony where you and I can hug/skinship. Then when u ready, we can fly to Japan after.

littlejay
Post Apr 19, 2016 @ 8:41 pm

epidermis wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:
littlejay wrote:dpends if i can come with u and sleep in one of those capsule hotel rooms together.
Hey, I thought we were gonna travel to Korea and smuggle our biases once I get a rich old dirtbag's inheritance.
why do we need to smuggle them when I can just bribe them to suck both our dicks. I know ur a girl but what I meant by that is my dick will be inside of u and both our biases will suck my dick. No homo.