Back to Top!

Block B :(

Relax and talk about anything in general
nomchomchikapompom
Post May 29, 2013 @ 12:07 am

So i recently became a BBC (was a casual fan) but now i seriously love their music, probably because i also gave the non-title tracks a try...
You might not agree with me but it's also kinda because their style reminds me of Big Bang's style, which i love
(not saying they copy them or anything but they kinda give off the same feel to me)
But why must i become a fan, when they might possibly break up :( i want them to solve shit with their company already...

My New Bias Boy Group List:
BIG BANG
EPIK HIGH
BLOCK B
JYJ
B.A.P

oh and could you recommend me more songs, don't know that many, and also your fave zico mix tapes

"Like anybody, I like clothes, and I enjoy what I like to wear. We might have a difference in personal outfit choices. Some might not like it. But to judge someone because of their appearance is pretty foolish. If you have time to do that, I suggest you look at yourself in the mirror and spend more time developing yourself. Come on, it's 2013"
- G-DRAGON
ennexD
Post May 29, 2013 @ 12:08 am

nomchomchikapompom wrote:So i recently became BBC (was a casual fan) but now i seriously love their music, probably because i also gave the non-title tracks a try...
You might not agree with me but it's also kinda because their style reminds me of Big Bang's style, which i love
(not saying they copy them or anything but they kinda give off the same feel to me)
But why must i become a fan, when they might possibly break up :( i want them to solve shit with their company already...

BIG BANG
EPIK HIGH
BLOCK B
JYJ
B.A.P

<3 MARRY ME!!

sunggyuluver
Post May 29, 2013 @ 12:09 am

This thread is so @amheo and @account.

I wish we could tag on here. >_<

amheo
Post May 29, 2013 @ 12:12 am

nomchomchikapompom wrote:So i recently became BBC (was a casual fan) but now i seriously love their music, probably because i also gave the non-title tracks a try...

BIG BANG
EPIK HIGH
BLOCK B
JYJ
B.A.P

oh and could you recommend me more songs, don't know that many, and also your fave zico mix tapes

CISHCDHBADOVFHDEA I LOVE YOU
Block B is my ultimate bias group, and then Big Bang and BAP.
I loooove Epik High, too.
Can you tell me which songs you do know so I know what to not recommend?

they are dangerous stay away while u can
nomchomchikapompom
Post May 29, 2013 @ 12:17 am

amheo wrote:

BIG BANG
EPIK HIGH
BLOCK B
JYJ
B.A.P

CISHCDHBADOVFHDEA I LOVE YOU
Block B is my ultimate bias group, and then Big Bang and BAP.
I loooove Epik High, too.
Can you tell me which songs you do know so I know what to not recommend?

hmmm not sure lol because i went on a downloading spree and the names on iTunes aren't the actual names of the songs lol
but i know their title tracks already so just non-title tracks please :D if i have already heard it doesn't matter, i can never get enough :D

"Like anybody, I like clothes, and I enjoy what I like to wear. We might have a difference in personal outfit choices. Some might not like it. But to judge someone because of their appearance is pretty foolish. If you have time to do that, I suggest you look at yourself in the mirror and spend more time developing yourself. Come on, it's 2013"
- G-DRAGON
amheo
Post May 29, 2013 @ 12:23 am

nomchomchikapompom wrote:

hmmm not sure lol because i went on a downloading spree and the names on iTunes aren't the actual names of the songs lol
but i know their title tracks already so just non-title tracks please :D if i have already heard it doesn't matter, i can never get enough :D

You need to listen to their whole Blockbuster album, because it is gold.

Then I would recommend LOL, Synchronization 100%, Tell Them, Wanna B, Did You or Did You Not, U Hoo Hoo.
Actually I would say listen to any of their songs because they're great, but those are some of my favorites.

As for Zico's mixtapes, check out:
Cocks
I'll Treat You Better Next Time
For My Town
Who Am I
Sam
No Limit

He has a bunch of amazing ones, but I'll leave it at that for now. Feel free to ask me about anything you want to know <3

nomchomchikapompom
Post May 29, 2013 @ 12:29 am

amheo wrote:

You need to listen to their whole Blockbuster album, because it is gold.

Then I would recommend LOL, Synchronization 100%, Tell Them, Wanna B, Did You or Did You Not, U Hoo Hoo.
Actually I would say listen to any of their songs because they're great, but those are some of my favorites.

As for Zico's mixtapes, check out:
Cocks
I'll Treat You Better Next Time
For My Town
Who Am I
Sam
No Limit

He has a bunch of amazing ones, but I'll leave it at that for now. Feel free to ask me about anything you want to know <3

Thanks Heaps :D I Love Zico's rapping <3
I'll try to visit the Block B thread too sometimes :D

- G-DRAGON
amheo
Post May 29, 2013 @ 12:32 am

Thanks Heaps :D I Love Zico's rapping <3
I'll try to visit the Block B thread too sometimes :D

No problem, I'm happy to help in any way I can! I love his rapping too, it's something I never get tired of~
And I'd really like it if you did, we could always use more BBCs in there.

Cuquri
Post May 29, 2013 @ 12:34 am

Hello new BBC..hehe

B.A.P ain't gonna break ... :P

Choi Junhong Cuquri Son Dongwoon ♥
Letsjijiparty
Post May 29, 2013 @ 12:35 am

A new BBC! (insert never ending sobbing here)
Welcome!
And here are my favorite non title track songs:
Romantically
Movie's over
Halo
Sync 100%
No Joke
Action
Did you or Did you not
11:30
Mental breaker
U hoo hoo
Wanna b

Zico Mix-tapes:
Dead president
Cocks
No limit
I'm still fly
For my town
Billionaire

You like BAP too? Gahhh! I love you already! <3

Letsjijiparty
Post May 29, 2013 @ 12:36 am

sunggyuluver wrote:This thread is so @amheo and @account.

Excuse me? Shouldn't I be somewhere in here?

sunggyuluver
Post May 29, 2013 @ 12:36 am

Letsjijiparty wrote:

I FORGOT OK LOL

PS: SHOULDN'T YOU BE ASLEEP?

Letsjijiparty
Post May 29, 2013 @ 12:38 am

sunggyuluver wrote:
Letsjijiparty wrote:

I FORGOT OK LOL

>__>
I should lol
Why am I still awake?

sunggyuluver
Post May 29, 2013 @ 12:42 am

Letsjijiparty wrote:
sunggyuluver wrote:
Letsjijiparty wrote:Excuse me? Shouldn't I be somewhere in here?

I FORGOT OK LOL

>__>
I should lol
Why am I still awake?

idk?

spazzing over infinite and block b i bet

nomchomchikapompom
Post May 29, 2013 @ 12:44 am

Letsjijiparty wrote:A new BBC! (insert never ending sobbing here)
Welcome!
And here are my favorite non title track songs:
Romantically
Movie's over
Halo
Sync 100%
No Joke
Action
Did you or Did you not
11:30
Mental breaker
U hoo hoo
Wanna b

Zico Mix-tapes:
Dead president
Cocks
No limit
I'm still fly
For my town
Billionaire

You like BAP too? Gahhh! I love you already! <3

Thank you :D
Youtube is being a lagging ass hole right now :(

BAP are awesome <3 my bias use to be zelo but now it's bang yong guk
i just realised all my biases have deep voices lol
T.O.P
Zico
BYG

- G-DRAGON