Back to Top!

OMG Boy transforms into a sexy girl Kpop idol

Relax and talk about anything in general
french_toast_mafia
Post Jun 03, 2014 @ 9:30 am

LOOOL..THATS AWESOME..but for a second, that boy flipped his hair so hard I thought that wig was gonna fly..

evilflowers
Post Jun 03, 2014 @ 9:41 am

so is it safe to say that you are gay? or atleast bi? that's cool :lol:

special1005
Post Jun 03, 2014 @ 9:42 am

without all the makeup/wig stuff he looked more like a girl

Gyoshido
Post Jun 03, 2014 @ 10:18 am

littlejay wrote:
epidermis wrote:I wonder what's your Recommended for you page on YT looks like :-?

Bunch of transgender girls cause I've been watching them lately and getting ready for my second date with @carmen.

You have so many issues I don't know where to start....

High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
littlejay
Post Jun 03, 2014 @ 12:27 pm

Hongbin_Swaggy wrote:God I could watch these kinda vids all day. So fuckin cute omg

u got a hard on? she is cute but at the end she kind of scared me there.

littlejay
Post Jun 03, 2014 @ 12:30 pm

evilflowers wrote:so is it safe to say that you are gay? or atleast bi? that's cool :lol:

i'm attracted to the female body and face. Does it make me gay if some dude who looks like a girl fucks me?

Gyoshido wrote:
littlejay wrote:
epidermis wrote:I wonder what's your Recommended for you page on YT looks like :-?

Bunch of transgender girls cause I've been watching them lately and getting ready for my second date with @carmen.

@Gyoshido i also have breast feeding videos on YT

french_toast_mafia wrote:LOOOL..THATS AWESOME..but for a second, that boy flipped his hair so hard I thought that wig was gonna fly..

@french_toast_mafia ya i was like "you gonna break ur neck gurl."

evilflowers
Post Jun 03, 2014 @ 12:36 pm

littlejay wrote:
evilflowers wrote:so is it safe to say that you are gay? or atleast bi? that's cool :lol:

i'm attracted to the female body and face. Does it make me gay if some dude who looks like a girl fucks me?

SHOW SPOILER
Gyoshido wrote:
littlejay wrote:Bunch of transgender girls cause I've been watching them lately and getting ready for my second date with @carmen.

@Gyoshido i also have breast feeding videos on YT

french_toast_mafia wrote:LOOOL..THATS AWESOME..but for a second, that boy flipped his hair so hard I thought that wig was gonna fly..

@french_toast_mafia ya i was like "you gonna break ur neck gurl."

well yes. :embarassed:

Noona
Post Jun 03, 2014 @ 12:43 pm

WHAT A CUTIE

:^)
Hongbin_Swaggy
Post Jun 03, 2014 @ 2:16 pm

littlejay wrote:
Hongbin_Swaggy wrote:God I could watch these kinda vids all day. So fuckin cute omg

u got a hard on? she is cute but at the end she kind of scared me there.

Well I HAD one lol she is bae