Back to Top!

Rant Brain fart!!!!! As a Blackjack and fan of other groups I'm worried!!!

Relax and talk about anything in general
Page 1 of 1
Poll: Do you think plastic surgery is affecting the quality of our artists?
Yes [5] (71%)
No [1] (14%)
I Dont Care (Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh) [1] (14%)
Total votes : 7
BJWill21
Post Jan 06, 2014 @ 6:28 am

Guys I'm actually really concerned...

As a huge Blackjack I've noticed how much Bom's face has changed to the point where she looks so different from Debut days... But seriously I'm starting to believe that she has overdone the plastic surgery to the point where i can tell her face has been completely re-done and its effecting her pronunciation she's always had a unique voice in the past but its changed so much now and the fact that she can't move her top lip is very worrying.. personally i believe that this is YG at fault CL has told the public that he has called the members of 2NE1 ugly so many times most of them have insecurities! Now i don't buy into the skin condition or defect in the nose bullshit i believe its YG making them fee terrible about themselves that hey got and get this done to them to feel better... CL is my queen and she's a strong girl so I'm not to worried about her but its mainly Bom and recently Minzy i know Minzy has only got her nose done but how long until its something else that "needs fixing".... I've also picked this up with other artists like Lee Hi she has had some facial alterations not major but small ones!!! its not just YG either its almost every group... basically i just want to know your opinions on plastic surgery and were you think the limits are for it! Like SNSD's Jessica looks completely different to her pre debut days! Im not dissing any groups because SNSD is one of my ultimate bias groups too this is just a question to you all :D

thank you for allowing me to rant this question out lol!

Chrystal
Post Jan 06, 2014 @ 6:55 am

BJWill21 wrote:Guys I'm actually really concerned...

As a huge Blackjack I've noticed how much Bom's face has changed to the point where she looks so different from Debut days... But seriously I'm starting to believe that she has overdone the plastic surgery to the point where i can tell her face has been completely re-done and its effecting her pronunciation she's always had a unique voice in the past but its changed so much now and the fact that she can't move her top lip is very worrying.. personally i believe that this is YG at fault CL has told the public that he has called the members of 2NE1 ugly so many times most of them have insecurities! Now i don't buy into the skin condition or defect in the nose bullshit i believe its YG making them fee terrible about themselves that hey got and get this done to them to feel better... CL is my queen and she's a strong girl so I'm not to worried about her but its mainly Bom and recently Minzy i know Minzy has only got her nose done but how long until its something else that "needs fixing".... I've also picked this up with other artists like Lee Hi she has had some facial alterations not major but small ones!!! its not just YG either its almost every group... basically i just want to know your opinions on plastic surgery and were you think the limits are for it! Like SNSD's Jessica looks completely different to her pre debut days! Im not dissing any groups because SNSD is one of my ultimate bias groups too this is just a question to you all :D

thank you for allowing me to rant this question out lol!

Probably not long. The new nose doesn't fit her face, so she'll prolly get a new nosejob or more likely slowly rework the face to fit the nose.

BJWill21
Post Jan 06, 2014 @ 6:59 am

Probably not long. The new nose doesn't fit her face, so she'll prolly get a new nosejob or more likely slowly rework the face to fit the nose.[/quote]

Lol i'll agree with you there!!! How much needs to be down before they say no more!

rokomoko
Post Jan 06, 2014 @ 7:40 am

Bom's problem wasn't YG it was VIP's. When she first ft. on BigBang's songs she got so much hate from VIP's calling her ugly that she lost all confidence she had. She still has confidence issues. And people still calling her ugly and plastic doesn't help much either. The entertainment business is no joke, if you don't have enough confidence I suggest you look for another job. As for Minzy, I don't know. If it's only the nose than I guess it's okay. But seeing how even her mother told her to get something done I don't think it will only be the nose.

PandaBread
Post Jan 06, 2014 @ 7:50 am

rokomoko wrote:Bom's problem wasn't YG it was VIP's. When she first ft. on BigBang's songs she got so much hate from VIP's calling her ugly that she lost all confidence she had. She still has confidence issues. And people still calling her ugly and plastic doesn't help much either. The entertainment business is no joke, if you don't have enough confidence I suggest you look for another job. As for Minzy, I don't know. If it's only the nose than I guess it's okay. But seeing how even her mother told her to get something done I don't think it will only be the nose.

She didn't have any friends or family to tell her she was pretty the way she was? People are going to say hateful things but it should matter more what a loved one says. I thought she looked fine pre debut and during big bang songs.

rokomoko
Post Jan 06, 2014 @ 7:59 am

PandaBread wrote:
rokomoko wrote:Bom's problem wasn't YG it was VIP's. When she first ft. on BigBang's songs she got so much hate from VIP's calling her ugly that she lost all confidence she had. She still has confidence issues. And people still calling her ugly and plastic doesn't help much either. The entertainment business is no joke, if you don't have enough confidence I suggest you look for another job. As for Minzy, I don't know. If it's only the nose than I guess it's okay. But seeing how even her mother told her to get something done I don't think it will only be the nose.

She didn't have any friends or family to tell her she was pretty the way she was? People are going to say hateful things but it should matter more what a loved one says. I thought she looked fine pre debut and during big bang songs.

That doesn't help her. Her situation is similar to how aneroxic people think they're fat. You can tell them a million times that they're not fat they still don't believe it. Bom is ill, what she needs is help. Because no matter how many surgery's she makes, it won't change how she feels. And yeah she looked perfect back then.

mashunja
Post Jan 06, 2014 @ 8:01 am

Poor girls. I'd understand if they really were ugly. Even then it'd be pretty nasty to call them ugly...
But they're pretty! They don't need to change anything. And Minzy looked fine with her schnozzle. Bom was very cute too. Those haters can really make or break a person. But god damn girl, put on your heels and strut like a diva and spit on those ugly hating faces.
So much for women standing for each other. Bleh..

PandaBread
Post Jan 06, 2014 @ 8:01 am

rokomoko wrote:
PandaBread wrote:

That doesn't help her. Her situation is similar to how aneroxic people think they're fat. You can tell them a million times that they're not fat they still don't believe it. Bom is ill, what she needs is help. Because no matter how many surgery's she makes, it won't change how she feels. And yeah she looked perfect back then.

I've always thought after all these surgeries she should take a break from idol life. Cause it seems to be causing her more stress and harm than good. And Korea isn't very good with these types of illnesses from what I understand.

rokomoko
Post Jan 06, 2014 @ 8:07 am

PandaBread wrote:
rokomoko wrote:
PandaBread wrote:She didn't have any friends or family to tell her she was pretty the way she was? People are going to say hateful things but it should matter more what a loved one says. I thought she looked fine pre debut and during big bang songs.

I've always thought after all these surgeries she should take a break from idol life. Cause it seems to be causing her more stress and harm than good. And Korea isn't very good with these types of illnesses from what I understand.

True. Knetizens are kinda hypocrites. They tell you you are ugly right to your face, but once you got surgery done, they call you plastic. They don't realize that not everyone can be born as a natural beauty. They should stop it. I heard 2NE1 will be on Hiatus after the World Tour. That would be the perfect time for Bom to take a break from the industrie. Cause she seriously needs it. She might end up loosing her voice if she keeps this up.

Imperfection_xoxo19
Post Jan 06, 2014 @ 8:45 am

Yes, I know... My poor Bommie T.T I'm worried about her...
I saw some of their 'Missing You' performence & she's struggling to sing & that's not good :( I fell in love with 2NE1 because of Bom's voice back then, now... her voice isn't the same, it's not the same voice I used to be addicted..
She should really stop, I do care about her a lot because she's my bias T.T
I hate YG for that, I always did... everyone said that people called Bom fat and ugly... that's why she destroyed herself with plastic surgery!...

RE:BIRTH
Page 1 of 1