Back to Top!

Campaign closed

Relax and talk about anything in general
littlejay
Post Feb 03, 2014 @ 8:00 pm

NEVERMIND IT LOOKS LIKE U FOLKS ONLY CARE ABOUT KPOP ALBUMS AND POSTERS AND DONT CARE ABOUT SOMEONE WHO WILL BE HOMELESS IN A COUPLE DAYS.

UlzzangNicky
Post Feb 03, 2014 @ 8:10 pm

T.T T.T T.T I wish I wasn't broke *sobs* @Yaayanee we all love you and are here for you through these tough times <3 <3 <3

wonwon
Post Feb 03, 2014 @ 8:13 pm

I don't think patronising her is the way to go, no one wants to be made to feel like a charity case dude

littlejay
Post Feb 03, 2014 @ 8:16 pm

wonwon wrote:I don't think patronising her is the way to go, no one wants to be made to feel like a charity case dude

whats the difference when she gonna be on the streets begging for money? when ur homeless, that shit doesn't even matter. Ask any homeless dude. They will take anything and they won't be embarrassed..see thats the thing about me and you. I'm more mature, I know these things. Im not trying to patronize her. If she doesnt want a helping hand then fine thats ok with me. But i'm 100% sure that if she doesn't accept my money its because she hates me. Not because I'm patronizing her.

Hongbin_Swaggy
Post Feb 03, 2014 @ 8:20 pm

Kpop is literally little kid music. Obviously a forum dedicated to that shit wont give a fuck about your home issues. All they care about who held hands with who and if Oppar is still single. C'mon bruh xD

kurumi
Post Feb 03, 2014 @ 8:20 pm

the only charity i donate to is ukiss' career sorry

u-gay
wonwon
Post Feb 03, 2014 @ 8:21 pm

littlejay wrote:
wonwon wrote:I don't think patronising her is the way to go, no one wants to be made to feel like a charity case dude

whats the difference when she gonna be on the streets begging for money? when ur homeless, that shit doesn't even matter. Ask any homeless dude. They will take anything and they won't be embarrassed..see thats the thing about me and you. I'm more mature, I know these things. Im not trying to patronize her. If she doesnt want a helping hand then fine thats ok with me. But i'm 100% sure that if she doesn't accept my money its because she hates me. Not because I'm patronizing her.

okaaay you're more mature than me but do you realise that there are more homeless people than you see? Not all homeless people are beggars. They don't all sleep under bridges.

UlzzangNicky
Post Feb 03, 2014 @ 8:22 pm

Why do I feel like donating to her as if she is a charity is wrong? I just want to be her friend T.T

isthisthekrustykrab
Post Feb 03, 2014 @ 8:25 pm

littlejay wrote:

wtf is wrong with you? Don't make up bullshit that's she's going to be on the streets begging. You don't make a thread about someone singling them out and say shit like this, we all know you don't actually want to help someone, you just want to cause trouble.

Hongbin_Swaggy
Post Feb 03, 2014 @ 8:27 pm

Omg is this really happening? omg KPS is great

UlzzangNicky
Post Feb 03, 2014 @ 8:28 pm

Hongbin_Swaggy wrote:Omg is this really happening? omg KPS is great

Lol why are you so thirsty?? :lol:

littlejay
Post Feb 03, 2014 @ 8:32 pm

isthisthekrustykrab wrote:
littlejay wrote:

wtf is wrong with you? Don't make up bullshit that's she's going to be on the streets begging. You don't make a thread about someone singling them out and say shit like this, we all know you don't actually want to help someone, you just want to cause trouble.

i wanna help her. u bitches make me sick. the fucking girl mentality is ridiculous. All u guys do is gang up on others to feel more powerful. suck a dick bitches. Right now ur all ganging up on a person who is trying to help someone. Doesnt that make u feel bad at all? This is why my mom is so crazy too. U women are always reading the message and drawing to a different conclusion. Bitch its basic like algebra.

I want to donate money to her. That's it. Stop over analyzing what i want to do for her.

Why would i try to make her feel worst? That'st stupid. I already apologized to her. Also, i've donated lots of money to homeless ppl before. When i was little i even helped a man who was diggin the trash for a beer that was probably rotten. Girls like u will get in arguments with their boyfriend everyday by taking what we said and twisting it up to cause unneccessary drama.

Hongbin_Swaggy
Post Feb 03, 2014 @ 8:33 pm

UlzzangNicky wrote:

wtf lol not sure what I said to come off as thirsty. Im just watching yall seriously discussing this guy

UlzzangNicky
Post Feb 03, 2014 @ 8:37 pm

Hongbin_Swaggy wrote:
UlzzangNicky wrote:

wtf lol not sure what I said to come off as thirsty. Im just watching yall seriously discussing this guy

Lol it wasn't even that post just sometimes you just sound so fucking thirsty ugh it's just you as a person and it's awesome lol.

wonwon
Post Feb 03, 2014 @ 8:38 pm

littlejay wrote:i wanna help her. u bitches make me sick. the fucking girl mentality is ridiculous. All u guys do is gang up on others to feel more powerful. suck a dick bitches. Right now ur all ganging up on a person who is trying to help someone. Doesnt that make u feel bad at all? This is why my mom is so crazy too. U women are always reading the message and drawing to a different conclusion. Bitch its basic like algebra.

I want to donate money to her. That's it. Stop over analyzing what i want to do for her.

Why would i try to make her feel worst? That'st stupid. I already apologized to her. Also, i've donated lots of money to homeless ppl before. When i was little i even helped a man who was diggin the trash for a beer that was probably rotten. Girls like u will get in arguments with their boyfriend everyday by taking what we said and twisting it up to cause unneccessary drama.

What social skills are you lacking? You DO NOT single out someone who you don't even know (and clearly you don't know about her situation either) to a forum full of strangers!! Why do you think that's ok? You don't think that will make her feel even worse?! You don't think that would be slightly embarrassing, especially coming from you?

This is not "reading between lines" its just basic social etiquette! She didn't write a thread about this asking for your help! You are being completely patronising.