Back to Top!

Rant Can you die from eating an ant?

Relax and talk about anything in general
Page 1 of 1
littlejay
Post Sep 21, 2014 @ 1:24 pm

I was eating my clam chowder and I looked in my soup and saw a few ants in it. They were dead but I already swallowed like 15 spoons.

These ants are going kamikaze on me. They crawled into a bowl of really hot clam chowder. I didn't even know how many i ate. Will I die?

Owlsarecool15
Post Sep 21, 2014 @ 1:32 pm

littlejay wrote:I was eating my clam chowder and I looked in my soup and saw a few ants in it. They were dead but I already swallowed like 15 spoons.

These ants are going kamikaze on me. They crawled into a bowl of really hot clam chowder. I didn't even know how many i ate. Will I die?

I guess we will find out if you don't post anymore.

B1A4 (BANA)Bangtan Boys (A.R.M.Y) B.A.P (Baby) Beast (Beauty)Big Bang (VIP)Block B (BBC) BtoB (Melody) EXO (EXOtic) F(x) (Aff(x)tion) GOT7 (IGOT7) HIGH4 Infinite (Inspirit) MBLAQ (A+) Nu'est (L.O.V.E) SHINee (Shawol) SPEED (DEEPS) Super Junior (ELF) Teen Top (Angel) 2NE1 (Black Jack) U-Kiss (KissMe) VIXX (Starlight)
Unique
Post Sep 21, 2014 @ 1:34 pm

You sound like someone on Yahoo answers lol

littlejay
Post Sep 21, 2014 @ 1:36 pm

Unique wrote:You sound like someone on Yahoo answers lol

Rice
Post Sep 21, 2014 @ 3:57 pm

no it won't, even some of my friends tell me you will have a great voice if you eat ants (even though I don't see them eat ants).

littlejay
Post Sep 21, 2014 @ 4:10 pm

Rice wrote:no it won't, even some of my friends tell me you will have a great voice if you eat ants (even though I don't see them eat ants).
a great voice? lol they r cray

UlzzangNicky
Post Sep 21, 2014 @ 4:13 pm

Maybe...maybe not. Eat some more of them. Try some velvet ants while your at it! I heard they're delicious... :lol:

Rice
Post Sep 21, 2014 @ 4:19 pm

@littlejay yup, I was thinking the same thing but where do they even get that idea from :-?

Page 1 of 1