Back to Top!

Dibidibidis, What is this

Relax and talk about anything in general
Page 1 of 1
badtzmaru
Post May 20, 2013 @ 7:02 am

I don't know what I'm doing here. Wat. Confused. I hurt myself in my confusion.


girlsday
Post May 20, 2013 @ 7:02 am

ok... hi.

adamkwon
Post May 20, 2013 @ 7:03 am

giggles it reminded me of pokemon when you said hurt in confusion

it's kpopSELCAAAAAA

rate selcas and post on the forum


littlejay
Post May 20, 2013 @ 7:03 am

Everyone gets confused in my dungeon

Gooo
Post May 20, 2013 @ 7:04 am

Hey batz <3 <3


YukiStar9
Post Oct 23, 2013 @ 4:53 pm

@badtzmaru


Heechul's wife~
Yaayanee
Post Oct 23, 2013 @ 4:54 pm

LOL your title. ILY.

sunggyuluver
Post Oct 23, 2013 @ 4:55 pm

YukiStar9 wrote:@badtzmaru


wow
wow
wow
wow
staph it


YukiStar9
Post Oct 23, 2013 @ 4:56 pm

sunggyuluver wrote:
YukiStar9 wrote:@badtzmaru


wow
wow
wow
wow
staph it


excuse me??? you do that all the time!

and btw
411/whattup-playa-hatas-t26720/page15.html#p607263

so fuck you very much


Heechul's wife~
sunggyuluver
Post Oct 23, 2013 @ 5:00 pm

YukiStar9 wrote:
excuse me??? you do that all the time!

and btw
411/whattup-playa-hatas-t26720/page15.html#p607263

so fuck you very much


@rananicolee

Keep yo woman checked


YukiStar9
Post Oct 23, 2013 @ 5:01 pm

sunggyuluver wrote:
YukiStar9 wrote:
excuse me??? you do that all the time!

and btw
411/whattup-playa-hatas-t26720/page15.html#p607263

so fuck you very much


Keep yo woman checked


now bitch, you can't handle me alone? hmm?


Heechul's wife~
sunggyuluver
Post Oct 23, 2013 @ 5:05 pm

YukiStar9 wrote:
now bitch, you can't handle me alone? hmm?


NO
YOU'LL MASSACRE ME.
*HIDES IN FEAR*


rananicolee
Post Oct 23, 2013 @ 5:08 pm

YukiStar9 wrote:
sunggyuluver wrote:
YukiStar9 wrote:
excuse me??? you do that all the time!

and btw
411/whattup-playa-hatas-t26720/page15.html#p607263

so fuck you very much


Keep yo woman checked


now bitch, you can't handle me alone? hmm?

Sit down.


YukiStar9
Post Oct 23, 2013 @ 5:09 pm

rananicolee wrote:
YukiStar9 wrote:
sunggyuluver wrote:
Keep yo woman checked


now bitch, you can't handle me alone? hmm?

Sit down.


YOU sit down
on my dick.

@badtzmaru boo I'm sorry these girls ruined your thread.


Heechul's wife~
Page 1 of 1