Back to Top!

Did your hair color change naturally?

Relax and talk about anything in general
Seungslut
Post May 22, 2013 @ 7:43 pm

Like, when I was younger, I used to have like brown hair, and then like around the 4th grade, it started getting darker, and darker, and now I have black hair.

It seems to be more common for the white folks, but yeah lol.

Stephy012
Post May 22, 2013 @ 7:44 pm

I actually has. I was born with bright blonde hair then when i started to get older it started to get darker and darker till it reached a medium golden brown and now it's back to being light blonde

rananicolee

Yes. When I'm left in the sun for too long my hair gets lighter. I have like brown hair with red tints naturally and the red tints get brighter in the sun.

t-errorist

noo... but it used to be super wavy and thick and now it's oily and thin.. -___-
r.i.p beautiful hair

michio
Post May 22, 2013 @ 7:45 pm

Sometimes a bit brownish in the summer.

kurumi
Post May 22, 2013 @ 7:45 pm

nope, ive always naturally had very dark brown hair

u-gay
eggies
Post May 22, 2013 @ 7:46 pm

nope, my hair has always been black...

Kyuhyun - Kang Min Kyung - Jessica - Hyorin - Onew - Leo - IU
potatogen
Post May 22, 2013 @ 7:47 pm

nope. my hair was always really dark brown

iggyloves
Post May 22, 2013 @ 7:48 pm

i still have black hair T.T

FaceFucked
Post May 22, 2013 @ 7:49 pm

I'm have auburn hair, but it's more on the orange side, and in the summer, my hair gets redder and oranger, and the mixture of brown kinda goes away.. Then it goes back during the fall.

sunggyuluver
Post May 22, 2013 @ 7:50 pm

Depends if i'm outside a lot.
Since i have dark blonde hair, but more on the blonde side. lol

macko24
Post Jul 09, 2013 @ 2:30 pm

mine's getting lighter on the winter and darker on summer. So now my hair is natural ombre style :P :P

hoshikama
Post Jul 09, 2013 @ 2:33 pm

Yup, as I child I had really light blonde hair, now its more like light brown... I assume it will eventually turn black. :(

♥B1A4..BigBang..GoGo-Star..B2ST..T-ara..DGNA..2ne1..MBLAQ..MissA..SS501..Ukiss..SHINee..Infinite..Nu'est..BAP..EXO..Nell..MFBTY..MIB..Glen Check..Outsider..C-clown..Clazzi..MR MR..BtoB..JYJ..After School..WE..Son Dambi..BoA..Led Apple..VIXX..100%..Girl's Day..Verbal Jint..ALi..WINNER..Untouchable..Royal Pirates..Skull..LC9..BlockB..Gummy..Tablo..Spica..D-unit..CNblue..Dynamic Duo..EXID..SPEED..FTisland..Koyote..Kwill..Super Junior
neonarmy111
Post Jul 09, 2013 @ 2:35 pm

mines does , it changes with the season , when its summer time my hair becomes like this jet black with highlights of dark brown, and in the winter and fall its like dusty dark brown!!!

mentalxfiction
Post Jul 09, 2013 @ 2:39 pm

Yup, my hair used to be really dark brown. It still is actually on first sight, but if you look at it in light there are literally visible STREAKS of red and light brown through it.
It's pretty~ I just wish it was a touch lighter so that the streaks stand out.

STARLIGHT x SONE x SHAWOL x KISSME x MINE x A1ST x EXOTIC x ARMY