Back to Top!

Do INFINITE have double eyelids?

Relax and talk about anything in general
Page 1 of 1
Wikipedia
Post Jul 17, 2013 @ 1:00 am

I know Myungsoo does but I'm not too sure about the rest. It can be really hard to tell sometimes.

SNSD I 2NE1 I INFINITE I EXO I SHINee I T♔ARA I 2PM I Hyoyeon I CL I Sungyeol I D.O. I Jonghyun I Hyomin I Wooyoung
sunggyuluver
Post Jul 17, 2013 @ 1:01 am

not sunggyu lol

PhoenixVFIRE
Post Jul 17, 2013 @ 1:02 am

sunggyuluver wrote:not sunggyu lol

What are you talking about, Sunggyu has triple eyelids.

~St☆rlight~
jsa
Post Jul 17, 2013 @ 1:03 am

Sungjong's are Mono and I'm pretty sureDongwoo, Sungyeol and Hoyas are, too. Dongwoo's have a small fold.

this just leaves Woohyun

@generic

MBLAQ | BTOB | VIXX | BEAST | INFINITE | NINE MUSES  |BLOCK B | MAD TOWN | MYNAME ❭❭ 블랙코미디월드 ❬❬
last.fm

Wikipedia
Post Jul 17, 2013 @ 1:06 am

jsa wrote:Sungjong's are Mono and I'm pretty sure Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Hoyas are, too.

I knew Sungyeol, Sunggyu and Dongwoo had monolids. I wasn't too sure of the rest. I always thought Sungjong had double eyelids...

SNSD I 2NE1 I INFINITE I EXO I SHINee I T♔ARA I 2PM I Hyoyeon I CL I Sungyeol I D.O. I Jonghyun I Hyomin I Wooyoung
jsa
Post Jul 17, 2013 @ 1:08 am

Wikipedia wrote:
jsa wrote:Sungjong's are Mono and I'm pretty sure Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Hoyas are, too.

I knew Sungyeol, Sunggyu and Dongwoo had monolids. I wasn't too sure of the rest. I always thought Sungjong had double eyelids...

Naw his are monolids. I think sometimes they tape them to make them look more doubled, but they're monos in his makeup free pics and junk.

MBLAQ | BTOB | VIXX | BEAST | INFINITE | NINE MUSES  |BLOCK B | MAD TOWN | MYNAME ❭❭ 블랙코미디월드 ❬❬
last.fm

generic
Post Jul 17, 2013 @ 1:09 am

jsa wrote:Sungjong's are Mono and I'm pretty sureDongwoo, Sungyeol and Hoyas are, too. Dongwoo's have a small fold.

this just leaves Woohyun

@generic

Wikipedia
Post Jul 17, 2013 @ 1:14 am

generic wrote:
jsa wrote:Sungjong's are Mono and I'm pretty sureDongwoo, Sungyeol and Hoyas are, too. Dongwoo's have a small fold.

this just leaves Woohyun

@generic

omfg he looks so sexy. DAT SMILE

jsa wrote:
Wikipedia wrote:

Naw his are monolids. I think sometimes they tape them to make them look more doubled, but they're monos.

Ahhhh. I know in the Paradise photo shoot, everyone had double eyelids and I was like wat? o_o Honestly, INFINITE are better off without double eyelids. It wouldn't really suit them that much.

Calannie
Post Jul 17, 2013 @ 3:00 am

PhoenixVFIRE wrote:
sunggyuluver wrote:not sunggyu lol

What are you talking about, Sunggyu has triple eyelids.

That's triple chins, not eyelids.. and yes, I know that's not the point. I march to the beat of a different point. lol

Tofu
Post Jul 17, 2013 @ 3:06 am

In some pics it looks like he does and in others it doesnt im confused

Page 1 of 1