Back to Top!

Do you agree with him?

Relax and talk about anything in general
minkwon2
Post Jun 22, 2013 @ 8:52 am

Yes. Sometimes I feel like if songs aren't about love or relationships, but about a deeper issue, South Korea almost always takes it as offensive to the community.

tabloholic
Post Jun 22, 2013 @ 8:54 am

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
omg
yes.

I agree a 100%.
Korea's censoring is ridiculous. Artists can't express themselves because they'll be blocked and buried. Therefore many artists stray away from doing so, since they need to make money too.

Cuquri
Post Jun 22, 2013 @ 8:55 am

Of Course
This was from their documentary right?

I get curious.
B.A.P get's artistic freedom.
but what about Secret? How much freedom do they get?
I'm guess a few but it just feels like a lot of things Secret does is from the company

Choi Junhong Cuquri Son Dongwoon ♥
assviolator
Post Jun 22, 2013 @ 8:55 am

pretty much
the bad thing is, is when they hold you on a pedestal, people will call you boring and untalented
and if youre original they either criticize you till the dephts of hell for "ruining our poor korea's image" or they wanna hop on your wave

thisname1
Post Jun 22, 2013 @ 8:58 am

I very much agree with him.

sparklemm
Post Jun 22, 2013 @ 9:00 am

Respect for BYG: +1

Cuquri wrote:Of Course

I get curious.
I'm guess a few but it just feels like a lot of things Secret does is from the company

As time passes on i'm more and more convinced that TS completely neglected Secret for B.A.P.

I mean come on,B.A.P got so many explosive comebacks, and artistic freedom meanwhile
Secret got a boring,generic comeback that is YooHoo(as much as i actually like cute songs,that was just horrid),they're in a complete
shadow.

badtzmaru
Post Jun 22, 2013 @ 9:01 am

I get curious.

The question is how much freedom can they get?

I'm not sure if they can write/compose or create a choreography. :-?

GukieLover
Post Jun 22, 2013 @ 9:03 am

I get curious.

Yep, it's from documentary.
Well, you know, I would like that BAP has even more freedom.
About Secret....the company is forcing their cute concept. I think girls would like to do different kind of songs.

GukieLover
Post Jun 22, 2013 @ 9:04 am

assviolator wrote:pretty much
the bad thing is, is when they hold you on a pedestal, people will call you boring and untalented
and if youre original they either criticize you till the dephts of hell for "ruining our poor korea's image" or they wanna hop on your wave

This is so true. They don't have liberty to sing about real life problems.

YukiStar9
Post Jun 22, 2013 @ 9:10 am

I get curious.

They're women, they don't get as much freedom.

Heechul's wife~
Cuquri
Post Jun 22, 2013 @ 9:11 am

badtzmaru wrote:The question is how much freedom can they get?

They've never given it a try. Secret has been in the industry for a while. They should have some experience by now and actually want to be a part of their production. I'm not a SECRETTIME so.. I dunno all too much.
Hana's mother is a singer (if I remember right?) so she must have learnt something from her mother about composing. Not sure but I think she was underground too for a short while. At least she should have some potential.
Jieun is another one. She should at least know a few things about lyrics right?
Hyosung.. I don't know if she can create choreography. Sure she dances well, depending on your standards.
Sunhwa... meh.

Yeah to me it just feels.. they aren't creative. Which kinda.. saddens me.

YukiStar9 wrote:
They're women, they don't get as much freedom.

I was afraid sexism would be a possible reason

GukieLover
Post Jun 22, 2013 @ 9:19 am

Cuquri wrote:
badtzmaru wrote:The question is how much freedom can they get?

They've never given it a try. Secret has been in the industry for a while. They should have some experience by now and actually want to be a part of their production. I'm not a SECRETTIME so.. I dunno all too much.
Hana's mother is a singer (if I remember right?) so she must have learnt something from her mother about composing. Not sure but I think she was underground too for a short while. At least she should have some potential.
Jieun is another one. She should at least know a few things about lyrics right?
Hyosung.. I don't know if she can create choreography. Sure she dances well, depending on your standards.
Sunhwa... meh.

Yeah to me it just feels.. they aren't creative. Which kinda.. saddens me.

You know what? I think they would be more creative with you as their member. :smooch:

Cuquri
Post Jun 22, 2013 @ 9:26 am

sparklemm wrote:As time passes on i'm more and more convinced that TS completely neglected Secret for B.A.P.

I mean come on,B.A.P got so many explosive comebacks, and artistic freedom meanwhile
Secret got a boring,generic comeback that is YooHoo(as much as i actually like cute songs,that was just horrid),they're in a complete
shadow.

With a.. not so long ago controversy about Secret.. just feels like B.A.P would get even more attention.
I mean it's obvious a boy group is.. the easier way to go for success.

I have this really bad feeling that.. if Secret's Next Comeback is a flop, TS just might giveup* on them. I'm not sure. I hope not. Hopefully something great happens to Secret and.. that success can overshadow the controversy I feel sorry for Hyosung, she's stuck with a negative label now

*Give up I mean.. like how DSP treats Rainbow
Like keeping them there, give them a comeback in hopes that the song does well. Similar to how Cube treated 4minute for a while.

GukieLover wrote:You know what? I think they would be more creative with you as their member. :smooch:

I'm to tall for Secret
:nervous:
Hey who knows.. TS is planning a girl group (not to debut any time soon, but they do have female trainees) who knows... maybe this girl group TS kind of want to be similar to B.A.P (not in style but with the creative process). Be nice to have a girl group that are.. very very active with their songs, choreography and concept.

GukieLover
Post Jun 22, 2013 @ 9:31 am

Cuquri wrote:
GukieLover wrote:You know what? I think they would be more creative with you as their member. :smooch:

I'm to tall for Secret
:nervous:
Hey who knows.. TS is planning a girl group (not to debut any time soon, but they do have female trainees) who knows... maybe this girl group TS kind of want to be similar to B.A.P (not in style but with the creative process). Be nice to have a girl group that are.. very very active with their songs, choreography and concept.

You mean, too gorgeous for Secret? :)

And yes, I would like a girl group like this. Totally creative and different from others.