Back to Top!

Do you think American guys should start wearing makeup like Korean guys/idols?

Relax and talk about anything in general
Yoonaswaifu
Post Aug 06, 2013 @ 8:55 pm

my bf wears bb cream ^_^ no one notices cause it looks natural but his skin always looks so nice <3

Calannie
Post Aug 06, 2013 @ 10:08 pm

As long as they use make up properly and don't go out looking like some transvestite ready to do business down on the corner, yeah... lol

PhoenixVFIRE
Post Aug 07, 2013 @ 1:36 am

Shyguyo wrote:

More like "how late are you?" this thread is old as shit lol...Also, what does acne concealer have anything to do with being gay?

~St☆rlight~
Shyguyo
Post Aug 07, 2013 @ 1:38 am

PhoenixVFIRE wrote:
Shyguyo wrote:

More like "how late are you?" this thread is old as shit lol...Also, what does acne concealer have anything to do with being gay?

I just wanted to talk with you.... :nervous:
SHOW SPOILER

hungryforramen
Post Aug 07, 2013 @ 1:42 am

Nope.

macko24
Post Aug 11, 2013 @ 1:27 pm

only the ones it really suits...
this weekend I saw a young 17 years old guy and he had foundation on and his eyelashes were tinted. Also he was straight, he came to the party w his girlfriend...he looked really hot.

Cupcake
Post Aug 11, 2013 @ 1:42 pm

Lord knows some guys need it. :sad:

YukiStar9
Post Aug 11, 2013 @ 1:49 pm

primadonnababy wrote:No..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Heechul's wife~
LuhanRoberto
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 2:08 am

No

Aquila1618
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 3:48 am

If they want to, then they should. If they don't, then no. But that guy shouldn't be judged through whether or not he has make up on.

Hongbin_Swaggy
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 5:38 am

I think everyone in every country should start wearing makeup tbh

Nova_REMIX
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 6:56 am

I wouldn't mind it. Really. Just as long as it looks natural. I mean, male celebrities wear make-up all the time. It just looks very natural. Sometimes, smoky eyes may work though on certain guys. It just really depends.

lillian23910
Post Nov 06, 2013 @ 7:37 am

A little foundation wouldn't hurt, but more than that only some guys can pull it off.

UlzzangNicky
Post Jan 20, 2014 @ 7:25 pm

PhoenixVFIRE wrote:I use Almay Acne Medicine and Concealer. I don't see what's wrong with covering up certain blemishes? I don't even use that much or even use it that often.

/shrug...

Good for you for taking care of your skin!! Don't ever be ashamed of wanting to look your best no matter the ignorant gender stereotypes! <3 <3 <3

SugarShapley
Post Jan 20, 2014 @ 7:37 pm

I'd prefer everybody would start wearing less makeup including celebrities and ppl wouldn't photoshop the shit out of models in ads and all then maybe people would have more realistic beauty standards.