Back to Top!

Do you think this site needs more moderators?

Relax and talk about anything in general
Poll: More mods?
Yes [5] (83%)
No [1] (17%)
Total votes : 6
heedicktator
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 6:18 pm

All I can say is that I don't want to be a mod and if you guise elect me I'll punch you in a manly manner after mah nails dry

"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
Kevsica
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 6:18 pm

heedicktator wrote:All I can say is that I don't want to be a mod and if you guise elect I'll punch you in a manly manner after mah nails dry

Elect me and I won't elect you. <3

heedicktator
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 6:23 pm

Kevsica wrote:
heedicktator wrote:All I can say is that I don't want to be a mod and if you guise elect I'll punch you in a manly manner after mah nails dry

Sounds fair enough <3

#kevsica4prez

"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
Kevsica
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 6:24 pm

heedicktator wrote:
Kevsica wrote:

Sounds fair enough <3

#kevsica4prez

I like your attitude, girl! <3

Bomcas
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 6:26 pm

Yes, and the forum should be redesigned.

Kevsica
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 6:27 pm

Bomcas wrote:Yes, and the forum should be redesigned.

You should use the stylish add-on. Redesigning would be too much work for the already very busy admins. <3

Bomcas
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 6:28 pm

Kevsica wrote:

You should use the stylish add-on. Redesigning would be too much work for the already very busy admins. <3

i don't know what that is.

Kevsica
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 6:29 pm

Bomcas wrote:
Kevsica wrote:

It's a browser add-on that let's you tweak the layout of any website using CSS. Google it. <3

Bomcas
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 6:32 pm

Kevsica wrote:
Bomcas wrote:
Kevsica wrote:You should use the stylish add-on. Redesigning would be too much work for the already very busy admins. <3

It's a browser add-on that let's you tweak the layout of any website using CSS. Google it. <3

k. thanks. it's not just the layout, it's renaming section names and all that. things are too confusing.

Kevsica
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 6:34 pm

Bomcas wrote:
Kevsica wrote:
Bomcas wrote:i don't know what that is.

k. thanks. it's not just the layout, it's renaming section names and all that. things are too confusing.

You will get used to it over time. We're already all used to the section names etc. <3

Sugar_doll
Post Aug 18, 2013 @ 6:42 pm

stay on being a model instead.