Back to Top!

Does anyone know where I can get PS for free?

Relax and talk about anything in general
Page 1 of 1
BabyPandaHat
Post Aug 11, 2014 @ 5:42 am

My friend and I want photoshop, but since it's over 100 euros in our country we want to try to download it somewhere. Someone told me it could be downloaded for free online, but I haven't been able to find anything other than a trial... Does anyone know?

Left Kpopselca
UlzzangNicky
Post Aug 11, 2014 @ 7:07 am

Lol when I read the title I thought you meant plastic surgery.....I was judging you so hard......I'm so sorry OTL
Anyway, I don't know of any free PS downloads that aren't risky af lol

Yaayanee
Post Aug 11, 2014 @ 7:35 am

UlzzangNicky wrote:Lol when I read the title I thought you meant plastic surgery.....I was judging you so hard......I'm so sorry OTL

IKR I was going to answer....in the dark alley where the 'doctor' performs heart surgery.

Torrents or go to mediafire and check it out.

UlzzangNicky
Post Aug 11, 2014 @ 7:46 am

Yaayanee wrote:
UlzzangNicky wrote:Lol when I read the title I thought you meant plastic surgery.....I was judging you so hard......I'm so sorry OTL

IKR I was going to answer....in the dark alley where the 'doctor' performs heart surgery.

Torrents or go to mediafire and check it out.

Lmao or marry a PS surgeon (only the ones willing to be a sugar daddy or sugar momma some bitches will still make you pay tsk tsk) :lol:

BabyPandaHat
Post Aug 14, 2014 @ 5:57 am

@UlzzangNicky @Yaayanee I am judging you two bitches so hard right now. How could you possibly fucking think that I of all fucking people would want plastic surgery!??!?!?!?! DO YOU NOT TRUST ME TO BE THE MOST GORGEOUS PERSON ON EARTH?!?!?! T.T Why.. whyyyyy you two make me cry /sobs

Left Kpopselca
Aberrants
Post Aug 16, 2014 @ 1:41 am

yeahps.tumblr.com pretty much has reliable free downloads

狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。
Page 1 of 1