Back to Top!

fuck u canada

Relax and talk about anything in general
PhoenixVFIRE
Post Aug 19, 2013 @ 5:30 pm

verticallychallenged wrote:why yes, yes I do.
I can break my arm as many times as I want and I don't have to pay a cent.
hmph
that and my grandmother has bypass surgery for her heart, which would normally cost $20 000+, and she didn't have to pay anything either >:D

Either way, you're still paying it back every time you buy something for the rest of your life as long as it has taxes on it.

~St☆rlight~
Riley
Post Aug 19, 2013 @ 5:31 pm

Heaven17 wrote:
jsa wrote:
Heaven17 wrote:omg the stuff must be so cheap in the U.S *jelly*

Depends on the state...

In mine it was 5% when I was younger, but it's 6% now.. and that's still pretty low...

it's 13% here o; *jelly*

It's 13% here too, what province you in hoe?
And shit's confusing now because they don't use pennies anymore. So everything is rounded up aka a cheap excuse for more money.

Park JI Yoon | Tree Of Life
Heaven17
Post Aug 19, 2013 @ 5:32 pm

Riley wrote:
Heaven17 wrote:
jsa wrote:Depends on the state...

In mine it was 5% when I was younger, but it's 6% now.. and that's still pretty low...

it's 13% here o; *jelly*

It's 13% here too, what province you in hoe?
And shit's confusing now because they don't use pennies anymore. So everything is rounded up aka a cheap excuse for more money.

Ontario

FaceFucked
Post Aug 19, 2013 @ 6:08 pm

verticallychallenged wrote:Seriously, PST is the bad part.

Go to Alberta and there's no PST, only GST. Cause we rich mothafuckas

I'm using an American bus system from where I'm living, and it only goes to Vancouver

J-Arc
Post Aug 19, 2013 @ 6:12 pm

Vancouver is an expensive place to live in general

lillian23910
Post Aug 19, 2013 @ 6:13 pm

Ontario has really high taxes. Plus nothing is for free.

FaceFucked
Post Aug 19, 2013 @ 6:15 pm

J-Arc wrote:Vancouver is an expensive place to live in general

The main thing I was worried about was hotel costs, and I just reserved the room and it's only 14 dollars more, nothing that I can't handle tbh

combover
Post Aug 19, 2013 @ 6:16 pm

Things in Canada are generally more expensive than the States anyway except for like oil and water. From what I understand, American Retail stores are 540385034-859 times cheaper in the states.

There's a 15% sales tax in my province. It sucks.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE IS FUCKING CHEAPER

LIQUOR.

LIKE YOU CAN GET A VODKA BOTTLE SO BIG IN THE STATES IT NEEDS A HANDLE AND ITS LIKE 17 DOLLARS.

17 DOLLARS WOULD GET YOU LIKE...500MLS IN CANADA. Our liquor is so much more ridiculously taxed than our everything else. It also has sales tax on top of it.