Back to Top!

Random Have you ever had a near-death experience/almost died?

Relax and talk about anything in general
YukiStar9
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:47 am

I don't think so but there was a lot of times I thought I was dying


Heechul's wife~
BuYong
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:47 am

i got hit by a car when i was 7;
it was going slow so i wasn't injured.. but i'm really scared of cars now; that's why i'm 18 and i don't have a driver's license.


heedicktator
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:47 am

I almost got hit by a car this morning

The driver slammed on the break and cussed me out

I literally did some ninja jump to the other side


"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
kurumi
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:47 am

this one time i looked at kevin and i almost died cause his beauty was giving me a heart attack


u-gay
justjonghoon
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:48 am

I was sucking a d and almost choked to death


liin810
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:49 am

i almost drowned one time T.T
thank god my friend saved me


I want BIGBANG to be forever -Seungri
kurumi
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:50 am

timeforcupcakes wrote:
kurumi wrote:this one time i looked at kevin and i almost died cause his beauty was giving me a heart attack

only once??

i learned to control myself so i dont get almost heart attacks anymore. i just let it out threw falling onto the floor and taking deep breaths while chanting his name.


u-gay
Kihaegirl
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:50 am

heedicktator wrote:I almost got hit by a car this morning

The driver slammed on the break and cussed me out

I literally did some ninja jump to the other side

Oh that was you? oops, sorry


BreezyGumiho
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:50 am

My stomach was hurting real bad and my doc said I was constipated and told me to take a laxative. Turned out my appendix was wrapped around my intestine and my appendix almost blew up and I could have been in a coma. and I choked on a lollipop once, thank god my mom's a nurse.


ZELO'S WIFE & NUMBER ONE FAN! Princess of Babyz Breezy +Zelo=BreLo
B.A.P>>>YOUR FAVS Proud Delusional BABY
heedicktator
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:51 am

YukiStar9 wrote:I don't think so but there was a lot of times I thought I was dying


Oh, I totally get that!
Whenever I blast my emo songs
I feel like death
But it's like a pleasurable sort of death
Like the grim reaper with candy


"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
jypnation_fan
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:51 am

i thought before that my sleep paralysis are near death experience


heedicktator
Post Jun 24, 2013 @ 10:52 am

Kihaegirl wrote:
heedicktator wrote:I almost got hit by a car this morning

The driver slammed on the break and cussed me out

I literally did some ninja jump to the other side

Oh that was you? oops, sorry


LOL FUUUU


"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.