Back to Top!

Have You Thought About What You Want Your Kids' Names To Be?

Relax and talk about anything in general
Aegyozilla
Post Jan 16, 2014 @ 9:44 pm

If you even want kids that is.
I've gotten serious enough in two of my past relationships for us to talk about kids (only hypothetically though). When I do have children, I'm only 20 so I'm not interested in it now, but when it comes time for me to start considering children, I know for a fact that my little girl will have Ann or Mae in her name. Ann is my middle name and it's my mother's, my grandmother's, and my great grandmother's middle name. Mae is my great grandmother's name. She was the heart of my family and I really respect her, even now.
For a boy, I really love Matthew Jackson as a first and middle name. Jackson is my dad's middle name and I'm extremely close with him.
Of course all of this is my own opinion. Whoever I start a family with later in life will obviously have as much say as I do in this kind of thing. I'm just sharing my opinion.
What do you guys think? Has anyone thought about this kind of thing?


Officially married to ooakmonster 140124
StrlightEXOticShawolSNEBANAA.R.M.YA1st
ninaxbj
Post Jan 16, 2014 @ 9:48 pm

Nope depends on who I marry. Annnd idk if I want to adopt or not bc I'm not cool on the idea of pushing out big heads.


SHINee+Afterschool*3Jbiased Jackson-Jonghyun-JonginMagical girl~ (´ω`)

kurumi
Post Jan 16, 2014 @ 9:52 pm

yes!
ive always liked the name leo for a boy and for a girl the name kara

kara is my grandmothers name and leo i just have always liked, neither have to do with kpop lol


u-gay
Jac
Post Jan 16, 2014 @ 9:53 pm

For a boy: Cameron.
My first love was named Cameron. He was the most incredible person. Completely selfless and loving.
He was diagnosed with cancer and passed away.
I want to honor his memory.

For a girl: Yael.
She's a badass person in Jewish history.


♥ V.I.P.♥ St☆rlight ♥ Shawol ♥ Exotic ♥ Baby ♥ BBC ♥ A+ ♥ A.R.M.Y ♥ DEEPS ♥ Storia ♥ B2uty ♥

Aegyozilla
Post Jan 16, 2014 @ 9:57 pm

kurumi wrote:yes!
ive always liked the name leo for a boy and for a girl the name kara

kara is my grandmothers name and leo i just have always liked, neither have to do with kpop lol

...Awkward moment when my name's Kara >_>

Oh, and my Neverland album came in today (I ordered it like a month ago after you had randomly told people to buy U-KISS stuff and I did it on a whim). I've seriously had it on repeat for the last 3 hours. I love every song on it, it's ridiculous. Even the instrumental I listen to all the way through. <3


Officially married to ooakmonster 140124
StrlightEXOticShawolSNEBANAA.R.M.YA1st
Noona
Post Jan 16, 2014 @ 9:58 pm

I've always loved the name Aurora for a girl.
I used to have so many boy names picked,
but I met people who ruined those names for me.

Luhan is a really cute name for a boy, though.


:^)
Aegyozilla
Post Jan 16, 2014 @ 10:01 pm

Noona wrote:I've always loved the name Aurora for a girl.
I used to have so many boy names picked,
but I met people who ruined those names for me.

Luhan is a really cute name for a boy, though.

I used to know a French exchange student named Aurora, well, Aurore but it was pronounced the first way. It's a really nice name ^_^

@Jac the name Yael is really, really pretty, I like it!


Officially married to ooakmonster 140124
StrlightEXOticShawolSNEBANAA.R.M.YA1st
kurumi
Post Jan 16, 2014 @ 10:03 pm

Aegyozilla wrote:
kurumi wrote:yes!
ive always liked the name leo for a boy and for a girl the name kara

kara is my grandmothers name and leo i just have always liked, neither have to do with kpop lol

...Awkward moment when my name's Kara >_>

Oh, and my Neverland album came in today (I ordered it like a month ago after you had randomly told people to buy U-KISS stuff and I did it on a whim). I've seriously had it on repeat for the last 3 hours. I love every song on it, it's ridiculous. Even the instrumental I listen to all the way through. <3

oh i didnt know that was your name haha.

omfg lol congrats on getting your album, i didnt think people would actually buy ukiss albums i just made that thread as a joke xD
some would call neverland their best album theyve ever released, its a really good album.


u-gay
wonwon
Post Jan 16, 2014 @ 10:10 pm

Depends what my surname is but I've liked Rhiannon for a while with Annie as a nickname. Holly is a super pretty name too

Aegyozilla
Post Jan 16, 2014 @ 10:16 pm

kurumi wrote:oh i didnt know that was your name haha.

omfg lol congrats on getting your album, i didnt think people would actually buy ukiss albums i just made that thread as a joke xD
some would call neverland their best album theyve ever released, its a really good album.

I know lol I've been meaning to get more into them though, so I just kinda went ahead and did it anyway .
I think besides Neverland, Someday, Top That, On the Floor, and Take Me Away are my other favorites. Oh, and I really like the intro.
I was hoping their other stuff would be just as good.


Officially married to ooakmonster 140124
StrlightEXOticShawolSNEBANAA.R.M.YA1st
kurumi
Post Jan 16, 2014 @ 10:19 pm

Aegyozilla wrote:
kurumi wrote:oh i didnt know that was your name haha.

omfg lol congrats on getting your album, i didnt think people would actually buy ukiss albums i just made that thread as a joke xD
some would call neverland their best album theyve ever released, its a really good album.

I know lol I've been meaning to get more into them though, so I just kinda went ahead and did it anyway .
I think besides Neverland, Someday, Top That, On the Floor, and Take Me Away are my other favorites. Oh, and I really like the intro.
I was hoping their other stuff would be just as good.

if you ever want some suggestions for ukiss songs im here, they definitely have a lot of other non title songs just as good as the ones on the neverland album.


u-gay
Aegyozilla
Post Jan 16, 2014 @ 10:21 pm

kurumi wrote:
Aegyozilla wrote:
kurumi wrote:oh i didnt know that was your name haha.

omfg lol congrats on getting your album, i didnt think people would actually buy ukiss albums i just made that thread as a joke xD
some would call neverland their best album theyve ever released, its a really good album.

I know lol I've been meaning to get more into them though, so I just kinda went ahead and did it anyway .
I think besides Neverland, Someday, Top That, On the Floor, and Take Me Away are my other favorites. Oh, and I really like the intro.
I was hoping their other stuff would be just as good.

if you ever want some suggestions for ukiss songs im here, they definitely have a lot of other non title songs just as good as the ones on the neverland album.

Alright, I'll pm you whenever I get over the initial amazingness of this album <3


Officially married to ooakmonster 140124
StrlightEXOticShawolSNEBANAA.R.M.YA1st
whythefuckicare
Post Jan 17, 2014 @ 1:24 am

Yup, if I would have a girl her name would be Lisa or Alice and if I would've had a boy his name would be Chase, Ben or Chris.


J-Law is love, J-Law is life
4minute|BIGBANG|Red Velvet|B2ST|BTS|Mamamoo

mivy
Post Jan 17, 2014 @ 2:26 am

Idk why but I've always liked short names. I don't have any specific ones that I would name my kid if I were to have any.
I'm not really the mother type, I don't like kids much now. xD



mongofujin
Post Jan 17, 2014 @ 4:57 am

If it's a girl:
禧燕 Xiyan Festive Swallow
秀珍 Xiuzhen Elegant Pearl
娜儿 Na'er Graceful Child

If it's a boy:
定安 Anding Decidedly Calm
必仁 Biren Definitively Benevolent
孝君 Xiaojun Filial Monarch