Back to Top!

help me, im broke now

Relax and talk about anything in general
Page 1 of 1
littlejay
Post Jun 10, 2016 @ 7:51 pm

My business isn't working out.

I'm only making $18,000 a month now. One of my biggest clients left me. I'm struggling and I dont know what to do with my life anymore. Money is tight and today I spent $30 on food and I felt really bad about it cause I mean, business isn't good anymore so I shouldn't be spending that much on food.

I really hate that feeling of making a lot of money and then seeing it go downhill the next month. Running a business is so stressful.

BabyPandaHat
Post Jun 11, 2016 @ 3:00 pm

So you ain't buying me that trip to Japan anymore ... well shit there goes my chance

Left Kpopselca
littlejay
Post Jun 11, 2016 @ 7:36 pm

BabyPandaHat wrote:So you ain't buying me that trip to Japan anymore ... well shit there goes my chance
I can still afford you. I just can't afford the high class model hookers any more.

BabyPandaHat
Post Jun 12, 2016 @ 1:12 am

littlejay wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:So you ain't buying me that trip to Japan anymore ... well shit there goes my chance
I can still afford you. I just can't afford the high class model hookers any more.
In that case, I'm still good, phew...  I thought I was gonna miss out on all the good shit. Good boy.

Left Kpopselca
littlejay
Post Jun 12, 2016 @ 1:50 pm

BabyPandaHat wrote:
littlejay wrote:
In that case, I'm still good, phew...  I thought I was gonna miss out on all the good shit. Good boy.
ya it's gonna be good. ur not gonna break my hips are u? im only 5'2

BabyPandaHat
Post Jun 13, 2016 @ 11:00 am

littlejay wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:
littlejay wrote:I can still afford you. I just can't afford the high class model hookers any more.
As long as the cash is big, I'll be gentle 

Left Kpopselca
littlejay
Post Jul 15, 2016 @ 10:00 pm

BabyPandaHat wrote:
littlejay wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:In that case, I'm still good, phew...  I thought I was gonna miss out on all the good shit. Good boy.
As long as the cash is big, I'll be gentle 
:smooch:

Page 1 of 1