Back to Top!

Rant I feel like this right now...do ever feel like this?

Relax and talk about anything in general
kpopfanatic93
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 2:25 pm

~remember that thread I posted long time ago about trying to not go off on users ( sarcastic, rude, etc) and from now on I will be nicer? well It's hard to do that when some of you are pushing my buttons * you know who u are*...don't let the raven come out please, I like my dove side :nervous:
I am not trying to be mean to you or anything when I haven't said anything bad to you, just try to respect others opinions....and think about what you say before you press the submit button.

I feel like this right now:
T.T
SHOW SPOILER

Block B, EXO,U-KISS Dongho you will be missed,TINY-G,Crayon Pop,2EYES,SPICA,9muses,Rainbow,100%,BIGBANG
Yoo Jiae,Ailee, IU, and2NE1 + SNSD =SONEJACK 4 Ever[/center][/size]
sunggyuluver
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 2:26 pm

You should put them on ignore when the option is fully working.

huhlo
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 2:26 pm

I forgot about that group <3

tabloholic
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 2:28 pm

B-but, I've never seen you being mean before D:

and who cares, if they annoy you go cray on their ass.

kpopfanatic93
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 2:28 pm

sunggyuluver wrote:You should put them on ignore when the option is fully working.

~good idea
now how do I do that?

Block B, EXO,U-KISS Dongho you will be missed,TINY-G,Crayon Pop,2EYES,SPICA,9muses,Rainbow,100%,BIGBANG
Nobody
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 2:29 pm

sunggyuluver wrote:You should put them on ignore when the option is fully working.

I have a feeling when that button is working i'm gonna be on a lot of peoples ignore list :sad:

The Senpai that will never notice you~

Kihaegirl
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 2:30 pm

You're not really mean...just perhaps...serious. And trust me, your true self is still gonna come out after trying to be "nice". I've tried it xD.

YukiStar9
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 2:30 pm

lol gurl tbh tho
I don't think people are scared of "your raven" side... js

Heechul's wife~
kpopfanatic93
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 2:33 pm

tabloholic wrote:B-but, I've never seen you being mean before D:

and who cares, if they annoy you go cray on their ass.

yeah thats when I first came here...and that other time I apologized *apology was accepted* but then after that I had not said anything rude unless I was being provoked....which has happened twice in the last two days...and I did even respond back in a rude manner. The prob is I did not want to be mean but if you*someone* calls you a fucking idiot just because you did not know that the x-files was a u.s. show and accidentally said it was canadian one~ wouldn't you feel offended? ~ I responded back but in no was I rude.

kpopfanatic93
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 2:33 pm

YukiStar9 wrote:lol gurl tbh tho

putting on a mask is easy....keeping it on is hard...

kpopfanatic93
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 2:37 pm

Kihaegirl wrote:You're not really mean...just perhaps...serious. And trust me, your true self is still gonna come out after trying to be "nice". I've tried it xD.

well yes I am very serious sometimes..and it come off as being mean sarcastic or rude but if someone calls you an "idiot" for no reason...yes It would be hard for me to keep my composure and actually write back a logical *not cray* response~ but I do keep my composure and try to be reasonable as possible w/o trying to offend the person even if they have done so to me.

kpopfanatic93
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 2:37 pm

Nobody wrote:

I have a feeling when that button is working i'm gonna be on a lot of peoples ignore list :sad:

~ LOL I don't think so

kpopfanatic93
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 2:39 pm

huhlo wrote:I forgot about that group <3

I love them too <3

YukiStar9
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 2:39 pm

kpopfanatic93 wrote:
YukiStar9 wrote:lol gurl tbh tho

putting on a mask is easy....keeping it on is hard...

wtf are you talking about O_O

Heechul's wife~
FaceFucked
Post Jun 21, 2013 @ 2:41 pm

Nobody wrote:

i bet i can out ignore you