Back to Top!

Rant I have to admit

Relax and talk about anything in general
ayowaddupboredom
Post May 20, 2013 @ 8:29 pm

If you're gonna bitch that this is an AKP related thread, click away now. You don't need to subject yourself to it.

I'm kinda disappointed a lot of people won't be returning to AKP. I understand they have their reasons, and it's none of my business if they enjoy KPS more. And that's fine KPS is an awesome sight, I understand that. But it feels like we'll lose a lot of community. AKP will never be the same, and KPS will never be like AKP was, and I'm really gonna miss a lot of you.

It's like a metaphorical divorce TT^TT

B.A.P~f(x)~Infinite~SNSD~Block B~SECRET~Zion.T~Epik High~Brown Eyed Girls~EXO~CNBLUE~Primary
Martin Freeman
huhlo
Post May 20, 2013 @ 8:30 pm

It's the Hallyu8-Allkpop break up all over again.
Watch kpopselca be censored next. xD lol

anjel5521
Post May 20, 2013 @ 8:30 pm

Is this some kind of guilt trip?

I won't fall for it.

EXO · Sekai · Xiuhan · Baekyeol
potatogen
Post May 20, 2013 @ 8:31 pm

akp was DBSK it was so great before T.T

ayowaddupboredom
Post May 20, 2013 @ 8:31 pm

anjel5521 wrote:Is this some kind of guilt trip?

I won't fall for it.

Lol, no I'm all for people doing what they want, this is just how I feel about it :P

B.A.P~f(x)~Infinite~SNSD~Block B~SECRET~Zion.T~Epik High~Brown Eyed Girls~EXO~CNBLUE~Primary
Martin Freeman
Migz
Post May 20, 2013 @ 8:32 pm

Damn i miss akp

sulli
Post May 20, 2013 @ 8:33 pm

the only thing i miss about akp is the artist threads and a few ppl

besides that kpopselca >>>>>>>
<3

sulli and kenny = ♥
Amor
Post May 20, 2013 @ 8:34 pm

Watch as new members join in the new AKP and this forum will become enemies with them..... Oh god its history repeating itself

Kimochi
Post May 20, 2013 @ 8:34 pm

I feel like I'm actually productive here.

anjel5521
Post May 20, 2013 @ 8:35 pm

ayowaddupboredom wrote:Lol, no I'm all for people doing what they want, this is just how I feel about it :P

I was being sarcastic, lol.

EXO · Sekai · Xiuhan · Baekyeol
ayowaddupboredom
Post May 20, 2013 @ 8:36 pm

Amor wrote:Watch as new members join in the new AKP and this forum will become enemies with them..... Oh god its history repeating itself

I don't like it when people act superior, tbh. It's something AKP members always did, acting like they were better than H8 members, it was annoying.

Martin Freeman
Amor
Post May 20, 2013 @ 8:39 pm

ayowaddupboredom wrote:
Amor wrote:Watch as new members join in the new AKP and this forum will become enemies with them..... Oh god its history repeating itself

I don't like it when people act superior, tbh. It's something AKP members always did, acting like they were better than H8 members, it was annoying.

True, but the only way to change that is to stay a friendly community here >.<

FaceFucked
Post May 20, 2013 @ 8:40 pm

I'm probably going to leave these forums altogether. AKP users taking over TH made me realize a ton of them are legit rude ignorant people.
Like, they took over someone's fucking forum dedicated to Japanese pop, yet they are so pretentious about Korean pop they couldn't even give it a go. That's soo retarded. The people their allowed us in their community, and yet a ton of them didn't respect them.

It really annoyed me tbh.

Honeyseung
Post May 20, 2013 @ 8:40 pm

i like it here but i spent most of my time in the artist threads, which are dead here. so hopefully i can bring them here. i was married to akp ver 1 and 2 but this one keeps shutting down and logging me out even on the actual site theres no more new articles and that seems like its gonna take time and i feel i'll be even more attached with the time its gonna tae to fix everything

-------------------------------
jsa
Post May 20, 2013 @ 8:42 pm

At least this forum has seemed to have brought out the maturity that I knew a lot of AKPers possessed, but never really displayed~

I personally feel as if I've invested too much already in AKP to leave it, but as of now I am just observing what the majority of the people I care about do...

MBLAQ | BTOB | VIXX | BEAST | INFINITE | NINE MUSES  |BLOCK B | MAD TOWN | MYNAME ❭❭ 블랙코미디월드 ❬❬
last.fm