Back to Top!

I know this sounds shallow and offensive but...

Relax and talk about anything in general
consortguiofhuaxia
Post Apr 14, 2014 @ 12:27 pm

Why are black people so attractive?
I struggle to control myself when I see some attractive black people, the most fitting adjectives that I can describe some of them with are on the lines of lush, succulent, luscious, juicy, alluring...

Of course, I find all races attractive, but there's something about the smooth, glowing dark brown skin, thick hair and balanced build that draws me in...

Of course, personality means so much more. A fair, just and honest, non-judgmental person who can effectively communicate with me and have fun with me immediately makes me fall for them.

三千宠爱在一身!
isthisthekrustykrab
Post Apr 14, 2014 @ 12:43 pm

How is finding them attractive offensive? Everyone has preferences on who they find attractive

consortguiofhuaxia
Post Apr 14, 2014 @ 2:21 pm

isthisthekrustykrab wrote:How is finding them attractive offensive? Everyone has preferences on who they find attractive

Not only am I a female symbol of the Huaxia Empire, I am also the primary consort of a highly respectable head of state. What would happen in Michelle Obama publicly announced, "Asian men are mouthwatering and sexy and I want to devour them all."
What if Queen Elizabeth remarked in a Christmas video message, "Merry Christmas, especially to all those tantalising Indian men out there! Oh how I wish India was still under British rule, then I could fly to India and have an Indian man for Christmas this year!"
What if Kim Jong Un's wife stepped out and cried, "I support the idea of a Korean reunification because I want to have sex with South Korean men! Mm, they are so sexy and tight! Lick my North Korean booty!"
Or imagine if we found diary entries belonging to Abraham Lincoln saying, "I have resolved to abolish slavery so that a tantalizing women of color can chain me up and enslave me instead! Oh how I adore dominant black women with their voluptuous large buttocks, intimidatingly sensual oversized breasts and thick juicy lips! Oh the things I would do to be enslaved and chained up by a domineering woman of color!"

It is not appropriate for people of our station to make comments such as these, especially on public platforms.

三千宠爱在一身!
littlejay
Post Apr 14, 2014 @ 2:26 pm

i too find black women attractive. especially ones that look like nicki minaj.

consortguiofhuaxia
Post Apr 14, 2014 @ 2:33 pm

littlejay wrote:i too find black women attractive. especially ones that look like nicki minaj.

That's good to know. You should start talking about your black girls a bit more.

三千宠爱在一身!
littlejay
Post Apr 14, 2014 @ 2:37 pm

consortguiofhuaxia wrote:
littlejay wrote:i too find black women attractive. especially ones that look like nicki minaj.

That's good to know. You should start talking about your black girls a bit more.

i just can't help it with white girls. They are too much for me. But I also like black girls and indian girls.

Gyoshido
Post Apr 14, 2014 @ 3:14 pm

mod edit

High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
consortguiofhuaxia
Post Apr 15, 2014 @ 12:32 am

Gyoshido wrote:LOL YEH RIGHT. UGLY MONKEY LOOKIN' THINGS

That's racist!
littlejay wrote:

i just can't help it with white girls. They are too much for me. But I also like black girls and indian girls.

You're very specific. There are thousands upon thousands of ethnic groups in the world.

三千宠爱在一身!
boa578
Post Apr 15, 2014 @ 12:51 am

Someone's got jungle fever

kindergartenkid
Post Apr 15, 2014 @ 3:13 am

littlejay wrote:

How about Asian girls <3

consortguiofhuaxia
Post Apr 15, 2014 @ 4:06 am

boa578 wrote:Someone's got jungle fever

While I was still married to the late Emperor Gaozu, he had asked me to sleep with the black-skinned President of a once-powerful nation for an alliance. The year was 2012. It was the first time I had come across a black person in real life as I was raised in the North China plain, and I have to say that I was quite afraid as in those days East Asians popularly found Northeast Asians and Caucasians attractive. However, he kindly declined the offer even though I was at the prime of my beauty and instead treated me as a friend and chose to remain loyal to his wife - his one and only wife. At that moment I was moved by both his kindness and his loyalty to his wife. I also found him physically attractive and youthful-looking for his age, and well built. From then on I have been fair to people of all races.

Sadly, both Huaxia and the People's Republic of China failed to form an effective alliance with that once-powerful country and now that country has been reduced to a sub-par state through years of debt, inefficient spending, war and civil conflicts coupled by a devastating supervolcano eruption in 2016. While Huaxia managed to develop technology to clear the international effects of the supervolcano, the country in question was already irrevocably ruined. Its people , who may well have been your parents, fled the country or starved.

三千宠爱在一身!
ImSoFreaknSorry
Post Apr 15, 2014 @ 4:32 am

IKR?
Lupita Nyong'o has done it to me.
I have never seen a more beautiful woman in my life and I'm not even sexually attracted to people of the same gender.

Her damn skin is just.. PERFECTION. I rarely, like never use that word, but.. her skin... it's soo... *dead*

i am not here for bubble gum bullshit.
KrisTheNoonaSlayer
Post Apr 15, 2014 @ 4:56 am

That's not offensive at all. I actually find this refreshing to see, as a member of the black community, which most of you may not be aware of--we are used to hearing almost the exact opposite due to the lack of positive, relevant, and dynamic representation of black people in global media.
So even though that wasn't personally directed towards me, it's really nice to hear someone say "Black people are beautiful" instead of some poorly crafted hammy and oafish attempt at at gaining a few shits and giggles like
So thanks.
There is nothing wrong with having preference.

EXO - BIG BANG - SHINEE - BTS - GOT7- SPICA - B.A.P
ThinCrust
Post Apr 15, 2014 @ 8:23 am

I don't know. Not really attracted to black people. I guess that's a personal preference you have for them.

consortguiofhuaxia
Post Apr 15, 2014 @ 9:50 am

KrisTheNoonaSlayer wrote:That's not offensive at all. I actually find this refreshing to see, as a member of the black community, which most of you may not be aware of--we are used to hearing almost the exact opposite due to the lack of positive, relevant, and dynamic representation of black people in global media.
So even though that wasn't personally directed towards me, it's really nice to hear someone say "Black people are beautiful" instead of some poorly crafted hammy and oafish attempt at at gaining a few shits and giggles like @Gyoshido by being a racist ill-informed prick.

So thanks.
There is nothing wrong with having preference.

What country do you live in? Some countries are more racist and elitist than others, and some have a stronger emphasis on race than others.

As I have already mentioned, while I was still married to Emperor Gaozu I was only preoccupied with China and the Eastern world, but after I met the black-skinned President, my eyes were finally opened. I was enlightened as a person and came to find beauty in all races. Too bad he was overthrown in a coup in 2017 shortly after the supervolcano eruption the year prior, I feel as hough he was used as a scapegoat for problems beyond his control.

三千宠爱在一身!