Back to Top!

I know this sounds shallow and offensive but...

Relax and talk about anything in general
consortguiofhuaxia
Post Apr 15, 2014 @ 12:03 pm

ThinCrust wrote:I don't know. Not really attracted to black people. I guess that's a personal preference you have for them.

Why not? People of all races have the ability to draw my attention. Even before I net the President, I didn't find foreigners unattractive, I had just never met a Negro before and thought little of them.

三千宠爱在一身!
kyuchanrin
Post Apr 15, 2014 @ 12:36 pm

This post totally reminds me of my grandfather.

He was blonde and green eyed, you can imagine the picture, but he had a preference for black or coloured women.

Tastes, I guess.

вιgвang|вlocĸ-в|eхo
UlzzangNicky
Post Apr 15, 2014 @ 12:41 pm

I don't think it's offensive because you are not saying that you only like black people, but you just like the physical features and they attract your attention. I think it's only offensive when you like only black people and you think other races are of lower status.
It's just a preference. I personally don't think it's offensive, but I am not black so I can't speak for the black community.

consortguiofhuaxia
Post Apr 15, 2014 @ 1:24 pm

UlzzangNicky wrote:I don't think it's offensive because you are not saying that you only like black people, but you just like the physical features and they attract your attention. I think it's only offensive when you like only black people and you think other races are of lower status.
It's just a preference. I personally don't think it's offensive, but I am not black so I can't speak for the black community.

Thank you, you are always such a fair person.

三千宠爱在一身!
ThinCrust
Post Apr 15, 2014 @ 3:27 pm

consortguiofhuaxia wrote:
ThinCrust wrote:I don't know. Not really attracted to black people. I guess that's a personal preference you have for them.

Why not? People of all races have the ability to draw my attention. Even before I net the President, I didn't find foreigners unattractive, I had just never met a Negro before and thought little of them.

I don't think little of anybody i'm just not attracted to black people myself. That's part of the reason I'm a kpop fan. I think Asian guys are cute.

dragonstar
Post Apr 15, 2014 @ 4:13 pm

At least someone does lol..