Back to Top!

Rant I left my dog in the car for 4 hours while I went to the mall

Relax and talk about anything in general
littlejay
Post Jul 06, 2014 @ 6:18 pm

I parked under the shade before I went to the mall. I was shopping at the mall for like 4 hours but when I got back to my car the sun moved and there was no shade. When I opened the car door, there was this foul smell and I saw my dog on the car seat just laying there. It was dead. It wasn't breathing or anything. Stupid ass sun. FUCK GLOBAL WARMING. FUCK THE SUN. THE SUN IS SO STUPID.

Thank god no one found out. I drove home and I buried my dog in my backyard.

isthisthekrustykrab
Post Jul 06, 2014 @ 7:12 pm

Mmm BBQ dog, why'd you bury it


wonwon
Post Jul 06, 2014 @ 7:49 pm

littlejay wrote:I parked under the shade before I went to the mall. I was shopping at the mall for like 4 hours but when I got back to my car the sun moved and there was no shade.


What?!? That crafty bastard!

bingugigi
Post Jul 06, 2014 @ 7:54 pm

OMG WHY DIDNT U COOK IT UR SO WASTEFU;LL


move aside henry
  
Pitu-chan
Post Jul 06, 2014 @ 8:07 pm

... tsk tsk same on you >.>

littlejay
Post Jul 06, 2014 @ 9:42 pm

bingugigi wrote:OMG WHY DIDNT U COOK IT UR SO WASTEFU;LL

it was already cooked but it smelled like shit. i aint eating shit.

littlejay
Post Jul 06, 2014 @ 9:42 pm

isthisthekrustykrab wrote:Mmm BBQ dog, why'd you bury it

cause there's a doggy heaven

bingugigi
Post Jul 06, 2014 @ 10:02 pm

littlejay wrote:
bingugigi wrote:OMG WHY DIDNT U COOK IT UR SO WASTEFU;LL

it was already cooked but it smelled like shit. i aint eating shit.

there r PEOPEL STARVING IN AFRICA


move aside henry
  
littlejay
Post Jul 06, 2014 @ 10:11 pm

bingugigi wrote:
littlejay wrote:
bingugigi wrote:OMG WHY DIDNT U COOK IT UR SO WASTEFU;LL

it was already cooked but it smelled like shit. i aint eating shit.

there r PEOPEL STARVING IN AFRICA

ya but they don't eat meat that smell like shit or do they?

bingugigi
Post Jul 07, 2014 @ 11:52 am

littlejay wrote:
bingugigi wrote:
littlejay wrote:it was already cooked but it smelled like shit. i aint eating shit.

there r PEOPEL STARVING IN AFRICA

ya but they don't eat meat that smell like shit or do they?

u never kno :^)


move aside henry
  
Unique
Post Jul 07, 2014 @ 12:13 pm

Are you serious? Bc that's so irresponsible.


Noona
Post Jul 07, 2014 @ 2:17 pm

Unique wrote:Are you serious? Bc that's so irresponsible.

is he ever serious?


:^)
littlejay
Post Jul 07, 2014 @ 5:36 pm

Noona wrote:
Unique wrote:Are you serious? Bc that's so irresponsible.

is he ever serious?

ofc i am. I just bought a new dog today.

Aquila1618
Post Jul 07, 2014 @ 7:26 pm

Are you going to go on an incredible journey to avenge your dog by killing the sun?


littlejay
Post Jul 07, 2014 @ 7:50 pm

Aquila1618 wrote:Are you going to go on an incredible journey to avenge your dog by killing the sun?

no cause if i kill the sun i won't be able to have babies.