Back to Top!

Random I'M BORED!!! SAVE ME FROM MY BOREDOM!!

Relax and talk about anything in general
theb1tchslayer21
Post May 24, 2013 @ 9:19 am

Ask me something!! I'm bored!!!

http://ask.fm/theb1tchslayer21

Or you can ask me something here~

Whatever floats your boat~

~King Z~
Micky
Post May 24, 2013 @ 9:24 am

theb1tchslayer21 wrote:Ask me something!! I'm bored!!!

Want me to tell you jokes?

neonarmy111
Post May 24, 2013 @ 9:28 am

seriously!!!!!, i could die of bored right now , im so booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooord!!!!, come one peopl wheres the ratchetness , this thread needs to be alive!!!!

neonarmy111

seriously!!!!!, i could die of bored right now , im so booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooord!!!!, come one peopl wheres the ratchetness , this thread needs to be alive!!!!

theb1tchslayer21

neonarmy111 wrote:seriously!!!!!, i could die of bored right now , im so booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooord!!!!, come one peopl wheres the ratchetness , this thread needs to be alive!!!!

Thank you!! I'm so fucking bored!! lol!

~King Z~
neonarmy111
Post May 24, 2013 @ 9:29 am

oops double post!!!

neonarmy111
Post May 24, 2013 @ 9:30 am

Micky wrote:
theb1tchslayer21 wrote:Ask me something!! I'm bored!!!

Want me to tell you jokes?

please do something, entertain were dieing here!!!

theb1tchslayer21
Post May 24, 2013 @ 9:33 am

I heard this joke from somewhere...What did b1a4 say when their shoes went missing?

Can I baro your sandeuls!! :lol:

~King Z~
Ovoxo
Post May 24, 2013 @ 9:34 am

Lets save eachother!! i dont got a life, please help me get a life

Micky
Post May 24, 2013 @ 9:37 am

Warning: my jokes will be racist, sexist and may offend religions, enjoy ^_^

How do you get a nun pregnant?
Dress her up as an alter boy

Police Officer: "How high are you?"
Pothead: "No officer, it's "Hi, How are you?"

What did the hurricane say to the coconut palm tree?
Hold on to your nuts, this is no ordinary blow job!

Two Men were out fishing when one decides to have a smoke He asks the other guy if he has a lighter He replies " Yes i do " and hands the other a 10 inch long BIC lighter Surprised the guy asks "Where did you get this?" The guy replies " Oh I have a personal genie" The first man asks "Can i make a wish? " Sure says the other man "Just make sure that you speak clearly cause he is a little hard at hearing" "Ok I will" says the other as he rubs the lamp a genie appears and asks the man what he wants The man says " I want a Million Bucks " The genie says OK and goes back to his bottle and 10 seconds later a million ducks fly over head And the guy says to the other " Your genie realy sucks at hearing doesnt He?" The other man replies "I know, do you really think I asked for a 10 inch BIC"

There was a black guy, white guy, and a Mexican on a ship.
The ship was sinking so the black guy said, 'quick throw off anything we don't need.' The Mexican threw off tacos, the black guy thre off fried chicken and the white guy threw off the black guy and the Mexican.

That's all I have so far I will post more in a minute.

theb1tchslayer21
Post May 24, 2013 @ 9:40 am

Ovoxo wrote:Lets save eachother!! i dont got a life, please help me get a life

Don't worry~ We got you!!!

~King Z~
Ovoxo
Post May 24, 2013 @ 9:40 am

Micky wrote:Warning: my jokes will be racist, sexist and may offend religions, enjoy ^_^

Two Men were out fishing when one decides to have a smoke He asks the other guy if he has a lighter He replies " Yes i do " and hands the other a 10 inch long BIC lighter Surprised the guy asks "Where did you get this?" The guy replies " Oh I have a personal genie" The first man asks "Can i make a wish? " Sure says the other man "Just make sure that you speak clearly cause he is a little hard at hearing" "Ok I will" says the other as he rubs the lamp a genie appears and asks the man what he wants The man says " I want a Million Bucks " The genie says OK and goes back to his bottle and 10 seconds later a million ducks fly over head And the guy says to the other " Your genie realy sucks at hearing doesnt He?" The other man replies "I know, do you really think I asked for a 10 inch BIC"

The ship was sinking so the black guy said, 'quick throw off anything we don't need.' The Mexican threw off tacos, the black guy thre off fried chicken and the white guy threw off the black guy and the Mexican.

LMFAO thaaank youu!
There were some i didnt understand, but it didnt take me long to understand

theb1tchslayer21
Post May 24, 2013 @ 9:41 am

Micky wrote:Warning: my jokes will be racist, sexist and may offend religions, enjoy ^_^

LOL!! WTF!! I'm sorry~ I laughed at everything!! :lol:

~King Z~
KenKenni
Post May 24, 2013 @ 9:43 am

what's going on in here? *nosy*