Relax and talk about anything in general
Poll: Is SuRoRo fake?
Yes [8] (38%)
No [1] (5%)
I don't know [12] (57%)
Total votes : 21
littlejay
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 6:26 pm

I had a feeling she was a fake. Apparently she has multiple accounts but is this true or just someone hating on her?
I just got 2 replies from this user today here: http://kpopselca.com/rate/21955/i-luv-y ... qus_thread
If this is true, i feel bad for voting for her.

This is fucking funny, why would anyone even waste their time faking so many people? The person must be really fugly.

The video the user RoseTraxIsAPsycho was talking about.

OMG @YukiStar9 @CupcakesForever @zicoboo???? LOL IF WHAT THIS USER SAID IS REAL /facepalm

J-Arc
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 6:32 pm

littlejay
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 6:33 pm

@YukiStar9 are u really @SuRoRo? heres ur chance to defend urself.

karutamral
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 6:34 pm

littlejay wrote:I had a feeling she was a fake. Apparently she has multiple accounts but is this true or just someone hating on her?
I just got 2 replies from this user today. If this is true, i feel bad for voting for her.

This is fucking funny, why would anyone even waste their time faking so many people? The person must be really fugly.

OMG @YUKISTAR9 @cupcakesforever @zicoboo???? LOL IF WHAT THIS USER SAID IS REAL /facepalm

That can't be true. Fake. Someone's butthurt. and suroro and cupcakes have different writing styles.

wonwon
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 6:34 pm

I am so confused, but also intrigued

Lmyunggie
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 6:37 pm

OH NOT THIS NOT THIS I SERIOUSLY CANT HANDLE SITUATIONS LIKE THIS.

♡Perfection is possible♡
Lmyunggie
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 6:38 pm

karutamral wrote:That can't be true. Fake. Someone's butthurt. and suroro and cupcakes have different writing styles.

You know who else had different writing styles?
Jk she didnt.

♡Perfection is possible♡
littlejay
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 6:41 pm

karutamral wrote:
littlejay wrote:I had a feeling she was a fake. Apparently she has multiple accounts but is this true or just someone hating on her?
I just got 2 replies from this user today. If this is true, i feel bad for voting for her.

OMG @YUKISTAR9 @cupcakesforever @zicoboo???? LOL IF WHAT THIS USER SAID IS REAL /facepalm

That can't be true. Fake. Someone's butthurt. and suroro and cupcakes have different writing styles.

how do i know ur not SuRoRo defending yourself on one of ur millions of accounts?

karutamral
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 6:41 pm

Lmyunggie wrote:
karutamral wrote:That can't be true. Fake. Someone's butthurt. and suroro and cupcakes have different writing styles.

You know who else had different writing styles?
Jk she didnt.

We don't talk about her.

karutamral
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 6:42 pm

littlejay wrote:
karutamral wrote:

how do i know ur not SuRoRo defending yourself on one of ur millions of accounts?

How do I know you're not RoseTraxIsAPsycho who just made that accusation to make this thread for shits and giggles?

littlejay
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 6:43 pm

karutamral wrote:
littlejay wrote:
karutamral wrote:

How do I know you're not RoseTraxIsAPsycho who just made that accusation to make this thread for shits and giggles?

not my writing style. just look at how well it was written and it's been 11-12 hours ago. If that was me i would have made a post about it like 5 minutes after i made it haha

also i never watch EYK.

sunggyuluver
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 6:50 pm

I wish people voted for users who signed in and posted when the selca contest was going on. ._.

wonwon
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 6:55 pm

sunggyuluver wrote:I wish people voted for users who signed in and posted when the selca contest was going on. ._.

I'm starting to think maybe we should have had to hold a piece of paper with our user names on them in the selca too

UlzzangNicky
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 7:00 pm

I am so sick of these fake bitches smh
Lol but this thread is so interesting!! :lol:

littlejay
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 7:03 pm

wonwon wrote:
sunggyuluver wrote:I wish people voted for users who signed in and posted when the selca contest was going on. ._.

I'm starting to think maybe we should have had to hold a piece of paper with our user names on them in the selca too

yeah maybe they should do that next time or like write ur name on ur face or forehead with a marker. but still would someone faking a user collect their prize by givin their real address? I don't think they would share any personal information.