Yes [8] (38%)
No [1] (5%)
I don't know [12] (57%)
Total votes : 21
Giff
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 11:01 pm

UlzzangNicky wrote:
Giff wrote:
Melons wrote:I'm watching this thread carefully.
@sunggyuluver & @boa578 do the same.

@YukiStar9 isn't fake. I have seen Yuki. She just doesn't want to show her face that's all.

Except me and badtz HAVE seen her face. She looks like typical big nosed israeli jew. She is 100% real.

and now I know that Heechul is actually an Israeli she-male thanks.

Where the hell did She-Male come from.

"These are small balls" ~Girl's Day, 2013
Giff
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 11:02 pm

Melons wrote:
Giff wrote:

@YukiStar9 isn't fake. I have seen Yuki. She just doesn't want to show her face that's all.

Except me and badtz HAVE seen her face. She looks like typical big nosed israeli jew. She is 100% real.

I said you badtz, shiny and I have seen it + a few others.

I can't be arsed to backtrack an 8 page thread. Hell i can't backtrack a 3 paged thread. That's why I can't do those fucking artist threads like holy shit.

YukiStar9
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 11:02 pm

Giff wrote:

LMFAO PLS

Heechul's wife~
UlzzangNicky
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 11:05 pm

Giff wrote:I'm too lazy to read through this thread. Someone simply explain what's going on. I wanna DDOS this Suroro now. I might be home in a few weeks cause Spring Break so times right.

Um it was recently revealed that @SuRoRo is a fake and she is actually one of the many troll accounts made by some fuck nugget that has no life supposedly and hmm there were debates and shit, several members here were accused of being the person behind @SuRoRo, @YukiStar9 is actually Heechul, oh and there was an attempt to turn this into an ass thread.

badtzmaru
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 11:05 pm

YukiStar9 wrote:
Giff wrote:

LMFAO PLS

Send me noods plz. <3

Giff
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 11:06 pm

YukiStar9 wrote:
Giff wrote:

LMFAO PLS

Listen I'm typical big nosed Ashkenazi jew no shade bby <3

Giff
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 11:06 pm

badtzmaru wrote:
YukiStar9 wrote:
Giff wrote:Except me and badtz HAVE seen her face. She looks like typical big nosed israeli jew. She is 100% real.

LMFAO PLS

Send me noods plz. <3

Giff
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 11:07 pm

UlzzangNicky wrote:
Giff wrote:I'm too lazy to read through this thread. Someone simply explain what's going on. I wanna DDOS this Suroro now. I might be home in a few weeks cause Spring Break so times right.

Um it was recently revealed that @SuRoRo is a fake and she is actually one of the many troll accounts made by some fuck nugget that has no life supposedly and hmm there were debates and shit, several members here were accused of being the person behind @SuRoRo, @YukiStar9 is actually Heechul, oh and there was an attempt to turn this into an ass thread.

Ah I see. Well can I retroactively claim the title of Selca Queen please? i deserved it anyway.

UlzzangNicky
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 11:08 pm

Giff wrote:
UlzzangNicky wrote:
Giff wrote:Except me and badtz HAVE seen her face. She looks like typical big nosed israeli jew. She is 100% real.

I am still determining what the hell he is >.< You used "she" and Yuki revealed she is Heechul so now I am really doubting if Heechul is a man. To prove gender I am requesting a Heenim dick pic.

Giff
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 11:09 pm

UlzzangNicky wrote:
Giff wrote:
UlzzangNicky wrote:

I am still determining what the hell he is >.< You used "she" and Yuki revealed she is Heechul so now I am really doubting if Heechul is a man. To prove gender I am requesting a Heenim dick pic.

Heechul is a woman I don't know why you think she is a man.

YukiStar9
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 11:10 pm

Giff wrote:
YukiStar9 wrote:

LMFAO PLS

Listen I'm typical big nosed Ashkenazi jew no shade bby <3

I'M A TYPICAL BIG NOSED JEW?
MORE LIKE A BEUATIFUL AND SEXY BIG NOSED JEW

what wait what am I even saying my nose is not big it just looks jewish

Heechul's wife~
badtzmaru
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 11:10 pm

Giff wrote:
UlzzangNicky wrote:

Ah I see. Well can I retroactively claim the title of Selca Queen please? i deserved it anyway.

There's only one true queen and it's the one and only, unchalleged, Useless Queen.

UlzzangNicky
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 11:12 pm

Giff wrote:
UlzzangNicky wrote:
Giff wrote:Where the hell did She-Male come from.

Heechul is a woman I don't know why you think she is a man.

Fucking knew it!!
Edit: I still want crotch shots.

Giff
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 11:12 pm

badtzmaru wrote:
Giff wrote:
UlzzangNicky wrote:

There's only one true queen and it's the one and only, unchalleged, Useless Queen.

You would have made a great Queen Isabella. Too lazy to marry Ferdinand

Calannie
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 11:13 pm

It's over and done with, who gives a fuck. They aren't a male kpop idol so I don't give a shit.
The troll can lick my lily white ass.