Back to Top!

KPS Selca Queen 2013 is a fake? SuRoRo put on blast by some guest on KPS

Relax and talk about anything in general
Poll: Is SuRoRo fake?
Yes [8] (38%)
No [1] (5%)
I don't know [12] (57%)
Total votes : 21
Giff
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 11:15 pm

Calannie wrote:It's over and done with, who gives a fuck. They aren't a male kpop idol so I don't give a shit.
The troll can lick my lily white ass.

Excuse m e I wan't the title I fucking deserve.


"These are small balls" ~Girl's Day, 2013
wonwon
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 11:47 pm

Giff wrote:
Calannie wrote:It's over and done with, who gives a fuck. They aren't a male kpop idol so I don't give a shit.
The troll can lick my lily white ass.

Excuse m e I wan't the title I fucking deserve.


What exactly did you reply to me with in that other thread? I missed it because it got closed so no doubt it was something disgusting

Aquila1618
Post Feb 22, 2014 @ 11:49 pm


Giff
Post Feb 23, 2014 @ 12:09 am

wonwon wrote:
Giff wrote:
Calannie wrote:It's over and done with, who gives a fuck. They aren't a male kpop idol so I don't give a shit.
The troll can lick my lily white ass.

Excuse m e I wan't the title I fucking deserve.


What exactly did you reply to me with in that other thread? I missed it because it got closed so no doubt it was something disgusting

I called you black. Just something incredibly accurate.


"These are small balls" ~Girl's Day, 2013
wonwon
Post Feb 23, 2014 @ 12:12 am

Giff wrote:
wonwon wrote:
Giff wrote:Excuse m e I wan't the title I fucking deserve.


What exactly did you reply to me with in that other thread? I missed it because it got closed so no doubt it was something disgusting

I called you black. Just something incredibly accurate.


Giff
Post Feb 23, 2014 @ 12:18 am

wonwon wrote:
Giff wrote:
wonwon wrote:
What exactly did you reply to me with in that other thread? I missed it because it got closed so no doubt it was something disgusting

I called you black. Just something incredibly accurate.




"These are small balls" ~Girl's Day, 2013
huhlo
Post Feb 23, 2014 @ 12:33 am

Melons wrote:
littlejay wrote:
Melons wrote:I'm watching this thread carefully.
@sunggyuluver & @boa578 do the same.

@YukiStar9 isn't fake. I have seen Yuki. She just doesn't want to show her face that's all.

what if Yukistar9 is her real account and the other accounts like SuRoRo is her troll accounts? Maybe that's why she is nice on the Yukistar9 account and is comfortable showing her face to you?

No. I know Yuki. She wouldn't do such things. Yuki has showed her face to me, @shinymeanho, @badtzmaru, @Gyoshido (I do recall) and a few others. That's it.

And all I saw was her teddy bear /butthurt


RoseTraxIsAPsycho
Post Feb 23, 2014 @ 2:30 am

Just read this http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140122055428AACa7qg and read the comments section on the vid posted there. Rose Trax is a cyberbully and according to another Youtube user, this YT account is linked to SuRoRo's profile. A YT user also informed me that Cupcakes forever, Yukistar, Zicoboo are possibly the same troll. I am not sure about that but I am definitely aware Rose Trax has multiple accounts such as Bloody Valentine, Ulzzang, Arooka, Porcelain Kitten etc. The accounts all share the same selca pictures SuRoRo has

I dont care if u guys believe me or not. Like I said, I am just furious because this Rose Trax = SuRoRo sent me a death threat YT message last year and I found out that there are a few other Youtubers who had the same experience as me.

RoseTraxIsAPsycho
Post Feb 23, 2014 @ 6:18 am

Here are some images of Rose Trax/ SuRoRo the psycho bitch on Youtube. U can find her fake accounts and trashy comments on the Youtube video: Korea vs Japan by SimonandMartinaBonus". I got this off my cousin's 2nd imgur account.














Rose Trax, CookiMonster, AbsintheX, Bloody Valentine, The Porcelain Kitten are some of the fake accounts. There are heaps more..
She often uses derogatory terms such as: "japshit, japeenesy, japs, niptard, japenis, neutoyo".


and here's my reply to littlejay:



Here are some of her psycho comments on the YT video. U need to scroll down to find em. Some of the other racist comments have been deleted already.

tabloholic
Post Feb 23, 2014 @ 9:06 am

this thread


mentalxfiction
Post Feb 23, 2014 @ 9:24 am

Wow this is some super conspiratorial shit man. I've "talked" to SuRoRo a couple of times here, sounded pretty normal. But I wouldn't be surprised if she IS the troll because of her obsession with No Minwoo. Left way too many obvious clues. If you're gonna try so hard to troll at least have a different bias for every account lmao.

And zicoboo is doing... okay? I don't know how to say it without sounding insensitive but I hope she pulls through. Last I heard of her was that she had very little time.


STARLIGHT x SONE x SHAWOL x KISSME x MINE x A1ST x EXOTIC x ARMY
littlejay
Post Feb 23, 2014 @ 1:22 pm

RoseTraxIsAPsycho wrote:Here are some images of Rose Trax/ SuRoRo the psycho bitch on Youtube. U can find her fake accounts and trashy comments on the Youtube video: Korea vs Japan by SimonandMartinaBonus". I got this off my cousin's 2nd imgur account.














Rose Trax, CookiMonster, AbsintheX, Bloody Valentine, The Porcelain Kitten are some of the fake accounts. There are heaps more..
She often uses derogatory terms such as: "japshit, japeenesy, japs, niptard, japenis, neutoyo".


and here's my reply to littlejay:



Here are some of her psycho comments on the YT video. U need to scroll down to find em. Some of the other racist comments have been deleted already.

I refuse to believe someone as beautiful as SuRoRo is behind all this. It could be someone stealing her photos and her username.

Noona
Post Feb 23, 2014 @ 2:53 pm

damn i go out to a party for one night and this is the shit I miss


:^)