Poll: Is SuRoRo fake?
Yes [8] (38%)
No [1] (5%)
I don't know [12] (57%)
Total votes : 21
Calannie
Post Feb 23, 2014 @ 3:18 pm

Giff wrote:
Calannie wrote:It's over and done with, who gives a fuck. They aren't a male kpop idol so I don't give a shit.
The troll can lick my lily white ass.

Excuse m e I wan't the title I fucking deserve.

ok here, I crown you Queen. /bonk.

rananicolee
Post Feb 23, 2014 @ 6:45 pm

Giff wrote:
rananicolee wrote:Can you not put @YukiStar9's name in this? I talk to her everyday and she wouldn't do anything like this. I've seen her face, I have her on facebook and she really isn't the type of person to do this.

Why are you not part of our facebook group? Like you should absolutely be part of our group.

add me on facebook and then put me in the group! <3 I'll PM you the link to my fb.

RoseTraxIsAPsycho
Post Feb 23, 2014 @ 8:41 pm

Anyhow if its confirmed RoseTrax's IP add matches SuRoRo then its a real pity that such a pretty girl can be so wicked. However doesn't mean one is beautiful on the outside is also beautiful on the inside. Anyone can put on an act. I just hope justice is served for the cyberbullied victims such as myself.

isthisthekrustykrab
Post Feb 23, 2014 @ 8:48 pm

RoseTraxIsAPsycho wrote:Anyhow if its confirmed RoseTrax's IP add matches SuRoRo then its a real pity that such a pretty girl can be so wicked. However doesn't mean one is beautiful on the outside is also beautiful on the inside. Anyone can put on an act. I just hope justice is served for the cyberbullied victims such as myself.

There's no point going on about it, she's a bitch and now she's been outed and everyone now knows she's a fake, stop bumping the thread and posting screenshots as selcas.

RoseTraxIsAPsycho
Post Feb 23, 2014 @ 10:02 pm

I was actually replying to littlejay and yea im not going on anymore about it or posting anymore stuff. I never posted any selca photos on my profile for yr info. Ive just been replying to littlejay's thread all this while. Its probably another YT member. This will be my last post. Im out.