Back to Top!

Random Limited offer xD

Relax and talk about anything in general
Poll: Would you like me to make more contests like this in the future?
Yes [11] (92%)
No [1] (8%)
Total votes : 12
PanicInParadise
Post Aug 20, 2013 @ 11:14 am

I started my architecture courses again *sigh* and I got sick of drawing only houses and rooms so I wanna relax a bit and do something else...
And since I can't decide on what to draw next I thought of making a little contest :P

To participate all you have to do is:
1. post your favourite photo of your bias that you'd like me to draw (put in in a spoiler)
2. tell me why I should draw him/her ^^

I'll try to choose a winner as unbiased as possible :)
[don't post Barom cause I won't take him in consideration]

So... is anyone interested? :D



Contestants

1. @jsa - Seungho
2. @hoshikama - Yu Hamin
3. @justjonghoon - Choi Jonghoon
4. @muzaiyan - No Min Woo
5. @justica - Jessica
6.@heedicktator -Heechul
7. @sunggyuluver - Infinite
8. @CatGeneration -TaeHee
9. @littlebigelf - Infinite
10. @cyangelci - TaeHee
11. @gdtdts -Zico
12. @YukiStar9 - Heechul


jsa
Post Aug 20, 2013 @ 11:17 am

Yang Seungho

SHOW SPOILER

because he will shoot you if you don't


MBLAQ | BTOB | VIXX | BEAST | INFINITE | NINE MUSES  |BLOCK B | MAD TOWN | MYNAME ❭❭ 블랙코미디월드 ❬❬
last.fm

.
hoshikama
Post Aug 20, 2013 @ 11:21 am

SHOW SPOILER My hubby Yu Hamin


My reasons:
1. He's the sexiest korean male... out of all korean males.
2. You prob like him too, if not you will later muwhaha
3. He needs a proper fan art... all the ones I've seen of him are ok, but not great. I love your drawings so Im sure he'll look great if you draw him


♥B1A4..BigBang..GoGo-Star..B2ST..T-ara..DGNA..2ne1..MBLAQ..MissA..SS501..Ukiss..SHINee..Infinite..Nu'est..BAP..EXO..Nell..MFBTY..MIB..Glen Check..Outsider..C-clown..Clazzi..MR MR..BtoB..JYJ..After School..WE..Son Dambi..BoA..Led Apple..VIXX..100%..Girl's Day..Verbal Jint..ALi..WINNER..Untouchable..Royal Pirates..Skull..LC9..BlockB..Gummy..Tablo..Spica..D-unit..CNblue..Dynamic Duo..EXID..SPEED..FTisland..Koyote..Kwill..Super Junior
PanicInParadise
Post Aug 20, 2013 @ 11:21 am

jsa wrote:Yang Seungho

SHOW SPOILER

because he will shoot you if you don't


Added.

SHOW SPOILER haha that's a pretty good reason lol xD


jsa
Post Aug 20, 2013 @ 11:22 am

PanicInParadise wrote:
jsa wrote:Yang Seungho

SHOW SPOILER

because he will shoot you if you don't


Added.

SHOW SPOILER haha that's a pretty good reason lol xD

truth be told that's not actually my favorite picture of him, but....


MBLAQ | BTOB | VIXX | BEAST | INFINITE | NINE MUSES  |BLOCK B | MAD TOWN | MYNAME ❭❭ 블랙코미디월드 ❬❬
last.fm

.
PanicInParadise
Post Aug 20, 2013 @ 11:24 am

jsa wrote:truth be told that's not actually my favorite picture of him, but....

You can still change it if you want ^^

hoshikama wrote:SHOW SPOILER My hubby Yu Hamin


My reasons:
1. He's the sexiest korean male... out of all korean males.
2. You prob like him too, if not you will later muwhaha
3. He needs a proper fan art... all the ones I've seen of him are ok, but not great. I love your drawings so Im sure he'll look great if you draw him


Added.

He's one of my favourite ulzzangs as well <3


justjonghoon
Post Aug 20, 2013 @ 11:25 am

Choi jonghoon
SHOW SPOILER
I'd appreciate it if you draw him ^^


PanicInParadise
Post Aug 20, 2013 @ 11:27 am

justjonghoon wrote:Choi jonghoon
SHOW SPOILER
I'd appreciate it if you draw him ^^


Added :)


justjonghoon
Post Aug 20, 2013 @ 11:29 am

PanicInParadise wrote:
justjonghoon wrote:Choi jonghoon
SHOW SPOILER
I'd appreciate it if you draw him ^^


Added :)

aww, thank you <3 <3


muzaiyan
Post Aug 20, 2013 @ 11:41 am

No Min Woo
SHOW SPOILER

I think u will enjoy while u are drawing him because
of his angel face



he is too hot <3


         SNSDB2ST BTS1PUNCH BigBang APINK ✿ tumblr ღ.Google+✿ f(x)GOT7shinee Suju 2pmEXO ✿ 

justica
Post Aug 20, 2013 @ 11:43 am

jessica...
Why? because it's me...
SHOW SPOILER


heedicktator
Post Aug 20, 2013 @ 11:48 am

Heechul
SHOW SPOILER

I believe Heechul should be chosen as the model for this very selective competition because of the fervent emotions he displays in the picture above. He is passionately gazing in a direction portraying his wonder about the object ahead, leaving fans curious as to what he is looking at. Despite this thoughtful pose, he appears to be better-looking than all of your biases with little to no effort. His hair is combed with no tangles and only a few stray pieces, making it simple for the drawer to sketch his portrait. There are no boogers in his nose; no bags under his eyes; no wax falling out of his ears; #nofilter; and he's being considerate to his fans by scratching out the remaining dandruff in his hair. We should appreciate this.

TL;DR look at that mouth and tell me you don't want to bite it.


"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
PanicInParadise
Post Aug 20, 2013 @ 12:06 pm

muzaiyan wrote:No Min Woo
SHOW SPOILER

I think u will enjoy while u are drawing him because
of his angle face



he is too hot <3


Added :)

justica wrote:jessica...
Why? because it's me...
SHOW SPOILER

Added :)

heedicktator wrote:Heechul
SHOW SPOILER

I believe Heechul should be chosen as the model for this very selective competition because of the fervent emotions he displays in the picture above. He is passionately gazing in a direction portraying his wonder about the object ahead, leaving fans curious as to what he is looking at. Despite this thoughtful pose, he appears to be better-looking than all of your biases with little to no effort. His hair is combed with no tangles and only a few stray pieces, making it simple for the drawer to sketch his portrait. There are no boogers in his nose; no bags under his eyes; no wax falling out of his ears; #nofilter; and he's being considerate to his fans by scratching out the remaining dandruff in his hair. We should appreciate this.

TL;DR look at that mouth and tell me you don't want to bite it.


Added :)


sunggyuluver
Post Aug 20, 2013 @ 1:05 pm

Infinite

SHOW SPOILER

I chose the whole group cause it wouldn't be right to draw one member. Even though I don't show enough attention to the other members I still appreciate them. Plus if it wasn't for this group i'd be out of kpop. This comeback means a lot to me. I liked the whole album, but it's the last time woollim is officially woollim.


CatGeneration
Post Aug 20, 2013 @ 1:12 pm

Taehee sorry @cyangelci

SHOW SPOILER

My reasons:
1. He's real sexy
2. He's in a bathtub
3. He has big eyes
4. And because I sure you'll have feels while drawing him ;D