Back to Top!

My Experience at the 2013 Girls' Generation World Tour: Girls & Peace In Seoul

Relax and talk about anything in general
justica
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 1:27 pm

so last night i went to the Girl's Generation Girls and PEace Woprld Tour.... it was everything you'd expect it to be, fucking amazing... you know the typical sad moment between the girls and sones, crying and sutff... etc...... but a few things happened to me that really made it special...

1. first i had floor seats that was literally like 2 meters away from the girls, like i was soo close it's crazy...whenever they came to my section they always stopped right in front of me and i was always in their line of sight!!

2. second tiffany ran to my section and looked straight at me and gave a LA sign this one...i was the only one using anything to do with LA <3 !!!!!!

to me and killed me with her eye smile, i know it was for me because i was using this hat

and after she did the la sign to me i did a Heart symbol towards her and she did it back!!!!!! <3 <3

3. third, sunny (her hair was fucking beautiful, like wow it's really nice) went to my section again and stared at me for like 3 seconds and then winked, i got embarrassed so i covered my face and gave her the heart symbol then she pointed at me and started smiling/laughing :lol:

4. fourth i freaking got on the fucking stadium camera!!! it was near the end of the concert while they were performing!!! i was holding up the piece of paper that we used during Baby Baby which said "우리오래가자 ♥/Let's go on for a long time ♥ " and the camera was on me and i didn't even notice!!!! i looked up at the screen and boom!!!!!

tabloholic
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 1:29 pm

The girl on the right is doing it wrong, dumb hoe.

aw no, I'm really happy for you bro. You must have died several times.
:)

justica
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 2:12 pm

tabloholic wrote:The girl on the right is doing it wrong, dumb hoe.

aw no, I'm really happy for you bro. You must have died several times.
:)

yeah i literally died when tiffany and sunny did those to me... like i fell down onto my chair..... from the shock after... <3

Henslut
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 2:13 pm

Floor seats are the best.

I even got to touch Taeyang once :lol:

Henry | Seungri | Big Bang | Ladies' Code | Block B | Rainbow | Infinite H |JYJ
InLoveWith2NE1
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 2:16 pm

Woooah, that's amazing!! Congrats! There's nothing better than doing a heart symbol towards an artist/idol you love and for them to do it back. Surprised we're still alive. :drool: <3

heedicktator
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 2:16 pm

OMFG
JUSTICA
YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED ALL THERE IS TO LIFE

*jealous* omgseriouslyughnofairwthgrrrr

"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
justica
Post Jun 09, 2013 @ 2:19 pm

heedicktator wrote:OMFG
JUSTICA
YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED ALL THERE IS TO LIFE

*jealous* omgseriouslyughnofairwthgrrrr

my life would have been complete if sica baby looked at me and gave me a smile or a wink... but it's fine that she didn't because sooyoung, hyoyeon, sunny, taeyeon and tiffany were more than enough <3 <3 <3 <3

Eriochrome
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 3:58 pm

Henslut wrote:Floor seats are the best.

I even got to touch Taeyang once :lol:

lucky cunt

combover
Post Jun 12, 2013 @ 2:26 pm

You're so lucky ._.

I always hear they're prettier in real life, is it true?

obsessedwithftisland
Post Jun 12, 2013 @ 2:48 pm

one day i will make it to a concert...ONE DAY

mizukisan
Post Jun 12, 2013 @ 2:50 pm

obsessedwithftisland wrote:one day i will make it to a concert...ONE DAY

And we need to go together with hongki yesung and bananas <33

cornbreesha
Post Jun 12, 2013 @ 2:50 pm

Ugh I'm so jealous and I hate you.
lol I'm glad you were able to experience every Sone's dream <3

♚ SNSD | Beyonce | MBLAQ | SISTAR | Ailee | VIXX | Nine Muses | Daesung | f(x)
N0_
Post Jun 12, 2013 @ 3:03 pm

Did you meet Jessica?

justica
Post Jun 12, 2013 @ 4:31 pm

combover wrote:You're so lucky ._.

I always hear they're prettier in real life, is it true?

1000000000000000000000000 x prettier in real life, like they really deserve to be called goddesses...... i was awestruck when i saw them up close...... True goddesses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!