Back to Top!

My mom left me at the mall. Alone. With no phone. Again.

Relax and talk about anything in general
SassyFruitCake
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 1:15 pm

I'm sorry I know im going to sound dumb and like a drama queen but I really need to vent. Okay, so today my mom wanted to take me and my sister out for "girl time" (which neither of us wanted to participate in because it is literally her just telling us we're fat, ugly whores). We were both pretty scared because the last time we went out alone with her she left us on the street with £15 in our hands to get us home, but at least that time we had a phone. She insisted on going to London to go shopping, and to be honest, I don't really even like the mall there- but that's the thing, had I said that I'd be dead. So just before we leave, my mom tells my dad to read an article about a divorced man who's giving marriage advice and my dads like "I'm not reading that stupid shit" so she goes full out crazy on him. Like seriously throwing glasses, plates and anything she could get her hands on. Ignoring my poor, innocent baby brother who's already fucking scared for life because he got cut with glass on his cheek a couple months ago. She can't drive because she failed her test so shes like to my dad "take me to the fucking mall or I swear I'll kill all of you". So, he does. And sadly, me and my sister have to go with her. We're silent the whole hour journey, me and my sister absolutely shitting it because we are somewhat aware of the crap we were going to be dealing with. So we get there, and the crazy ass bitch jumps out the car and runs. So me and my sister are like "fuck no we are not getting out" and then my dad grabs us both by the hair and tosses our asses out the car. Now, we don't have money, a phone or literally anything on us (our mistake, we know). We have no choice but to run after her. She jumps into a taxi and tells him to take her somewhere, we get to the car and ask her "how are we supposed to get home?"- I was nearly in tears whilst my sister is great at keeping her cool. She gives a couple of pound notes and says "take a fucking taxi" but we don't know the direction to get home all the way from London and we ask her if we can use her phone to call our dad or anyone to pick us up. She laughs, pushes us back and tells the taxi driver to drive. That motherfucker sees two young girls being pushed around but does nothing. Well fucking done. I have no idea what to do and my sister is confused as fuck, so we wait. For hours. Eventually, the mall was closing and we had no choice but to stand outside when a police officer comes up to us and asks what we're doing. We tell him we can't find our mum and we think she's gone home and he's like "wtf" and then my sister makes up some shitty cover story for her sorry ass. So he takes us to the station, calls our dad and then our dad comes to pick us up. For some reason he's pissed at us because we couldn't find our bitch ass mom. I am so fucking done with these people. I'm sick sick sick of never being good enough and always being treated like shit. I never asked to be born, I never asked to ruin your life, but I'm your daughter and there isn't really anything you can do about that, so why can't you just love me? I don't want anything else, I just want them not to fucking hate me. I wish I was born into another family. And I know so many people have it worse, but I just hate living here. I'm sick of always feelings scared and sad. I just want to be happy.

justjonghoon
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 1:32 pm

that must have been horrible, I hope you and your sister feel better now. I feel sorry for your baby brother, he doesn't deserve to witness all of the drama, neither of you do but still

SassyFruitCake
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 1:38 pm

justjonghoon wrote:that must have been horrible, I hope you and your sister feel better now. I feel sorry for your baby brother, he doesn't deserve to witness all of the drama, neither of you do but still

I know, he's just an innocent child. I feel like a teen mom because I literally have him all night and as soon as I come home from school. But I love him more than anyone else in this world and I wish I could do something to make his life better.

dragonstar
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 1:41 pm

Report them to the fucking authorities for abuse.

Catbread
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 1:43 pm

SassyFruitCake wrote:
justjonghoon wrote:that must have been horrible, I hope you and your sister feel better now. I feel sorry for your baby brother, he doesn't deserve to witness all of the drama, neither of you do but still

I know, he's just an innocent child. I feel like a teen mom because I literally have him all night and as soon as I come home from school. But I love him more than anyone else in this world and I wish I could do something to make his life better.

this is sad, why don't they divorce? it looks like a marriage gone wrong and pretty irresponsible to be tossing kids out the car

PRETTY YOUNG THINGS OF KPS ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ Issue: #1 #2
SassyFruitCake
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 1:43 pm

dragonstar wrote:Report them to the fucking authorities for abuse.

I real,y wish it was that simple, but I'm too scared and I don't want my brother and sisters to be split up.
It's stupid i know

dragonstar
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 1:45 pm

SassyFruitCake wrote:

I real,y wish it was that simple, but I'm too scared and I don't want my brother and sisters to be split up.
It's stupid i know

Do you have any other family members you guys can go to? :/

SassyFruitCake
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 1:45 pm

Catbread wrote:
SassyFruitCake wrote:

this is sad, why don't they divorce? it looks like a marriage gone wrong and pretty irresponsible to be tossing kids out the car

I've told them to get a divorce several times but apparently it's "shameful" and "wrong".
They're just really shitty parents, always have been.

SassyFruitCake
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 1:46 pm

dragonstar wrote:
SassyFruitCake wrote:

It's stupid i know

Not really, my mom cut off all her family and my dads family is almost just as bad

littlejay
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 1:47 pm

that sucks but at least you were on your own for awhile. I know it sucks when you're young, but when you get older and have money to spend, you're going to like being alone and away from the drama.

brodeurprice
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 1:47 pm

Is your dad better than your mother or..?
Either way, this sounds terrible, especially for your brother...I really hope you're feeling better :/
Honestly I'm not gonna lie to you, the authorities aren't always the best option, but here, idk...

SassyFruitCake
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 1:49 pm

brodeurprice wrote:Is your dad better than your mother or..?
Either way, this sounds terrible, especially for your brother...I really hope you're feeling better :/

My moms crazy but my dad is super controlling and manipulative- to the point they both scare the absolute shit out of me
thank you for your concern tho, i make sure they don't lay a finger on him while I'm there
It's just when I'm at school that I worry

kurumi
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 1:51 pm

how old is ur sister
if she's older than you, you two should get jobs and move out with your siblings or ask a close relative to take you in.

u-gay
brodeurprice
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 1:53 pm

SassyFruitCake wrote:
brodeurprice wrote:Is your dad better than your mother or..?

My moms crazy but my dad is super controlling and manipulative- to the point they both scare the absolute shit out of me
thank you for your concern tho, i make sure they don't lay a finger on him while I'm there
It's just when I'm at school that I worry

How old is your brother?
And yeah are you sure there's no family you can go to? Or close family friends? Cousins maybe?

dragonstar
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 1:54 pm

SassyFruitCake wrote:
dragonstar wrote:
SassyFruitCake wrote:I real,y wish it was that simple, but I'm too scared and I don't want my brother and sisters to be split up.
It's stupid i know

Not really, my mom cut off all her family and my dads family is almost just as bad

Ow, that sucks..hope things get better.