Back to Top!

My mom left me at the mall. Alone. With no phone. Again.

Relax and talk about anything in general
littlejay
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 1:54 pm

Did you ever find out where ur mom went?

SassyFruitCake
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 1:55 pm

brodeurprice wrote:
SassyFruitCake wrote:
brodeurprice wrote:Is your dad better than your mother or..?
Either way, this sounds terrible, especially for your brother...I really hope you're feeling better :/

My moms crazy but my dad is super controlling and manipulative- to the point they both scare the absolute shit out of me
thank you for your concern tho, i make sure they don't lay a finger on him while I'm there
It's just when I'm at school that I worry


How old is your brother?
And yeah are you sure there's no family you can go to? Or close family friends? Cousins maybe?

He's only one T.T
We really have no one, my tries to cut off everyone apart from her own friends


SassyFruitCake
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 1:56 pm

littlejay wrote:Did you ever find out where ur mom went?

She went to the airport to book a flight back to Canada but she didn't even have her fucking passport I'm still laughing rn


brodeurprice
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 1:57 pm

SassyFruitCake wrote:
brodeurprice wrote:
SassyFruitCake wrote:My moms crazy but my dad is super controlling and manipulative- to the point they both scare the absolute shit out of me
thank you for your concern tho, i make sure they don't lay a finger on him while I'm there
It's just when I'm at school that I worry


How old is your brother?
And yeah are you sure there's no family you can go to? Or close family friends? Cousins maybe?

He's only one T.T
We really have no one, my tries to cut off everyone apart from her own friends


Oh my god...
I really don't know what to say :/
How old is your sister?
SassyFruitCake wrote:She went to the airport to book a flight back to Canada but she didn't even have her fucking passport I'm still laughing rn


omg wtf.


SassyFruitCake
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 1:58 pm

kurumi wrote:how old is ur sister
if she's older than you, you two should get jobs and move out with your siblings or ask a close relative to take you in.

She's 14, but she does commissions because she's really good at drawing and we're both saving up to move out
but even if we don't have enough money, we can apply for a council house when I'm eighteen and I really hope our case is accepted


littlejay
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 1:59 pm

SassyFruitCake wrote:
littlejay wrote:Did you ever find out where ur mom went?

She went to the airport to book a flight back to Canada but she didn't even have her fucking passport I'm still laughing rn

her relatives are in Canada?

SassyFruitCake
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 2:00 pm

brodeurprice wrote:
SassyFruitCake wrote:
brodeurprice wrote:
How old is your brother?
And yeah are you sure there's no family you can go to? Or close family friends? Cousins maybe?

He's only one T.T
We really have no one, my tries to cut off everyone apart from her own friends


Oh my god...
I really don't know what to say :/
How old is your sister?

She's fourteen
But omfg she actually went to the airport I swear she didn't even have a credit or debit card with her how the fuck was she planning to pay for the flight

omg


SassyFruitCake
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 2:01 pm

littlejay wrote:
SassyFruitCake wrote:
littlejay wrote:Did you ever find out where ur mom went?

She went to the airport to book a flight back to Canada but she didn't even have her fucking passport I'm still laughing rn

her relatives are in Canada?

She's Canadian
And she had relatives there but she cut them off cause she's a cunt


kurumi
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 2:02 pm

SassyFruitCake wrote:
kurumi wrote:how old is ur sister
if she's older than you, you two should get jobs and move out with your siblings or ask a close relative to take you in.

She's 14, but she does commissions because she's really good at drawing and we're both saving up to move out
but even if we don't have enough money, we can apply for a council house when I'm eighteen and I really hope our case is accepted

gl, ur parents sound like incompetent tards.


u-gay
littlejay
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 2:03 pm

SassyFruitCake wrote:
littlejay wrote:
SassyFruitCake wrote:She went to the airport to book a flight back to Canada but she didn't even have her fucking passport I'm still laughing rn

her relatives are in Canada?

She's Canadian
And she had relatives there but she cut them off cause she's a cunt

how long have she been married to ur dad?

brodeurprice
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 2:04 pm

SassyFruitCake wrote:
brodeurprice wrote:
SassyFruitCake wrote:He's only one T.T
We really have no one, my tries to cut off everyone apart from her own friends


Oh my god...
I really don't know what to say :/
How old is your sister?

She's fourteen
But omfg she actually went to the airport I swear she didn't even have a credit or debit card with her how the fuck was she planning to pay for the flight

omg


and how old are you?
even if she cut off relatives, maybe they'd be willing to take you in? I mean if they hear what you're going through, they might excuse the fact that your mother was a bitch to them. Excuse my language and lack of respect.


SassyFruitCake
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 2:05 pm

littlejay wrote:
SassyFruitCake wrote:
littlejay wrote:her relatives are in Canada?

She's Canadian
And she had relatives there but she cut them off cause she's a cunt

how long have she been married to ur dad?

Sixteen years and she's probably complained about being married for like fifteen years and 364 days


SassyFruitCake
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 2:06 pm

brodeurprice wrote:
SassyFruitCake wrote:
brodeurprice wrote:
Oh my god...
I really don't know what to say :/
How old is your sister?

She's fourteen
But omfg she actually went to the airport I swear she didn't even have a credit or debit card with her how the fuck was she planning to pay for the flight

omg


and how old are you?
even if she cut off relatives, maybe they'd be willing to take you in? I mean if they hear what you're going through, they might excuse the fact that your mother was a bitch to them. Excuse my language and lack of respect.

I'm fifteen
I know my aunt really loves us, but we literally have no way to contact her, because my mom is a cunt who forbids us to talk to her- but she's always said if we needed help we could ask her, but she's got married and I don't want to fuck up her life, you feel me?


macko24
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 2:07 pm

SassyFruitCake wrote:
kurumi wrote:how old is ur sister
if she's older than you, you two should get jobs and move out with your siblings or ask a close relative to take you in.

She's 14, but she does commissions because she's really good at drawing and we're both saving up to move out
but even if we don't have enough money, we can apply for a council house when I'm eighteen and I really hope our case is accepted

is your sister on deviantart?



SassyFruitCake
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 2:09 pm

macko24 wrote:
SassyFruitCake wrote:
kurumi wrote:how old is ur sister
if she's older than you, you two should get jobs and move out with your siblings or ask a close relative to take you in.

She's 14, but she does commissions because she's really good at drawing and we're both saving up to move out
but even if we don't have enough money, we can apply for a council house when I'm eighteen and I really hope our case is accepted

is your sister on deviantart?

I think so, but I'm not sure what her name is
I know she has tumblr too but I don't know what her blog is called either T.T