Back to Top!

My mom left me at the mall. Alone. With no phone. Again.

Relax and talk about anything in general
brodeurprice
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 2:10 pm

SassyFruitCake wrote:
brodeurprice wrote:
SassyFruitCake wrote:She's fourteen
But omfg she actually went to the airport I swear she didn't even have a credit or debit card with her how the fuck was she planning to pay for the flight

omg

and how old are you?
even if she cut off relatives, maybe they'd be willing to take you in? I mean if they hear what you're going through, they might excuse the fact that your mother was a bitch to them. Excuse my language and lack of respect.

I'm fifteen
I know my aunt really loves us, but we literally have no way to contact her, because my mom is a cunt who forbids us to talk to her- but she's always said if we needed help we could ask her, but she's got married and I don't want to fuck up her life, you feel me?

Oh we're the same age <3 <3
Yeah I understand where you're coming from...but as the saying goes, desperate times call for desperate measures, and if it gets bad enough, I think that's what you should do. For now at least find out how to contact her, just in case. As long as you know her last name, and where she lives you'll be able to.

macko24
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 2:10 pm

SassyFruitCake wrote:
macko24 wrote:
SassyFruitCake wrote:She's 14, but she does commissions because she's really good at drawing and we're both saving up to move out
but even if we don't have enough money, we can apply for a council house when I'm eighteen and I really hope our case is accepted

is your sister on deviantart?

I think so, but I'm not sure what her name is
I know she tumblr too but I don't know her blog is called either T.T

hihi, it's ok :) If you find out let me know cuz I'm on devi all the time and I'm curious.

getyourcrayon
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 2:34 pm

I'm so sorry for you. I always complain about my mom but really yours is like my mom times 10000. And I got lucky enough to move out, I wish you could too. Maybe you should try to contact your aunt somehow... I mean really, this can't go on like this if that's how she treats you and your siblings.

Ah, I wish I could do something. Because this is just horrible... I really hope you can figure something out somehow.

littlejay
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 2:35 pm

SassyFruitCake wrote:
macko24 wrote:
SassyFruitCake wrote:She's 14, but she does commissions because she's really good at drawing and we're both saving up to move out
but even if we don't have enough money, we can apply for a council house when I'm eighteen and I really hope our case is accepted

is your sister on deviantart?

I think so, but I'm not sure what her name is
I know she has tumblr too but I don't know what her blog is called either T.T

does ur sister make more money than u?

ThinCrust
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 2:36 pm

You people have the worst parents

toradora101
Post Sep 01, 2013 @ 3:34 pm

That really sucks.

If I was you when I turned 18 I would call the cops on them for abuse and take my siblings with me and live my aunt.