Back to Top!

Need a way to contact Sony Music Japan or a manager/concert planner from there?

Relax and talk about anything in general
Page 1 of 1
BabyPandaHat
Post Nov 20, 2014 @ 5:39 am

I got an organisation in my country to be interested in a Japanese artist; Interested enough that they re willing to try to bring him to my country for a concert. They did say, however, that they re having trouble contacting the agency (SMEJ), since it s a big agency and they hardly do concerts outside of Japan. 
I Was wondering if anyone knows a way for them to contact Sony Music Japan about the artist (T.M.Revolution) so that they can try to bring him here. Contact info like emails addresses, addresses, phonenumbers and what not. Any info is helpful. 

I know mostof you have no idea soooooo just ignore this thread then

Left Kpopselca
badtzmaru
Post Nov 20, 2014 @ 6:11 am

There are certain companies that are specialized into bringing japanese acts so they can provide you with the info or even help to achive what you want.

I only know about my country's related ones but I think you can find them just by checking who were the promoters for J-music recent concerts.

If you are from Europe some of the promoters over there are Nippon Project, Twisted Talent, Kanzen Music... But I'm not sure which one would be the most adecuate to work with depending on the group/country/event.

Regardless, I think you'd lose nothing by contacting them.

Anyways, since it's Sony Music Japan, I guess you could try contacting your country's Sony counterpart too.

Good luck!

BabyPandaHat
Post Nov 20, 2014 @ 6:15 am

badtzmaru wrote:There are certain companies that are specialized into bringing japanese acts so they can provide you with the info or even help to achive what you want.

I only know about my country's related ones but I think you can find them just by checking who were the promoters for J-music recent concerts.

If you are from Europe some of the promoters over there are Nippon Project, Twisted Talent, Kanzen Music... But I'm not sure which one would be the most adecuate to work with depending on the group/country/event.

Regardless, I think you'd lose nothing by contacting them.

Anyways, since it's Sony Music Japan, I guess you could try contacting your country's Sony counterpart too.

Good luck!

Thanks for the help. I have contacted all of them in my country already, and they're either not interested or have no idea how to get in contact with SMEJ because SMEJ is a bitch lol but I'll give it another try. I'll also try the ones you listed, and see if we have a SM in my country. Thanks~ 

Left Kpopselca
SugarShapley
Post Nov 20, 2014 @ 6:25 am

I just wrote to Sony Music Germany. Can't guarantee that they'll give me any names/e-mail addresses but if anything I'll PM you.

BabyPandaHat
Post Nov 20, 2014 @ 6:42 am

SugarShapley wrote:I just wrote to Sony Music Germany. Can't guarantee that they'll give me any names/e-mail addresses but if anything I'll PM you.
omg awesome, thanks so much!

Left Kpopselca
SugarShapley
Post Nov 20, 2014 @ 6:49 am

BabyPandaHat wrote:
SugarShapley wrote:I just wrote to Sony Music Germany. Can't guarantee that they'll give me any names/e-mail addresses but if anything I'll PM you.

Where are you from though and which orgaization are we talking about here? The lady I know at Sony doesn't know anyone from their Japanese Branch but I can try asking a bunch of other people, probably easier with more info though.

Unique
Post Nov 20, 2014 @ 7:01 am

Have you tried to contact some international fanclub/fansite? Maybe they know that stuff...

BabyPandaHat
Post Nov 20, 2014 @ 7:02 am

SugarShapley wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:

Where are you from though and which orgaization are we talking about here? The lady I know at Sony doesn't know anyone from their Japanese Branch but I can try asking a bunch of other people, probably easierwith more info though.
I'm from Netherlands (though I'd be totally fine if there was a concert in Germany or UK). The person I know is from the biggest animecon in our country, and they have hired multiple Japanese artists over the past few years. It's for Animecon in The Hague. 
http://www.animecon.nl/
this is their website

They are looking for a new artist for either next year's con or the con in 2016. It will have an audience of over 2000 people (the venue is always full since a lot of people from the convention, fans or not, will come to see the concert) so it will be booked for sure. 

For now that's all I can think of, if you have any other info you want, just ask and I'll see what I can do :D
I really appreciate the help. I will contact the one in my country, and see if they can help as well and send an email to the guy with the contact info of Sony Music Japan, to see if he can get a reply from them this time. 

Left Kpopselca
BabyPandaHat
Post Nov 20, 2014 @ 7:02 am

Unique wrote:Have you tried to contact some international fanclub/fansite? Maybe they know that stuff...
All of them on FB, twitter and I am trying to contact the official fanclub but i don't think they speak english...

Left Kpopselca
BabyPandaHat
Post Nov 20, 2014 @ 7:19 am

@SugarShapley   oh i forgot, maybe they would like to contact me or the guy in person, if they do, lemme know and I'll PM you my mail so they can contact me

Left Kpopselca
SugarShapley
Post Nov 20, 2014 @ 9:15 am

BabyPandaHat wrote:@SugarShapley   oh i forgot, maybe they would like to contact me or the guy in person, if they do, lemme know and I'll PM you my mail so they can contact me

I asked my Boss to see if she can help, she sent around an e-mail for now, she mostly has connections all over Europe but I'll keep you updated if somebody gives us some Japanese contacts. I'll leave office now so I guess we won't talk anymore today, but either way I wish you all the best of luck whether I manage to help you or not.

BabyPandaHat
Post Nov 20, 2014 @ 9:57 am

SugarShapley wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:@SugarShapley   oh i forgot, maybe they would like to contact me or the guy in person, if they do, lemme know and I'll PM you my mail so they can contact me

I asked my Boss to see if she can help, she sent around an e-mail for now, she mostly has connections all over Europe but I'll keep you updated if somebody gives us some Japanese contacts. I'll leave office now so I guess we won't talk anymore today, but either way I wish you all the best of luck whether I manage to help you or not.
Thank you so much, you have no idea how much I appreciate this~!  :embarassed:

Left Kpopselca
SugarShapley
Post Nov 25, 2014 @ 4:04 am

BabyPandaHat wrote:
SugarShapley wrote:

I was sick last friday so nothing really happened thus far but Imma bother my Boss a bit again later after I get some work done mkay? Hope it's been going well for you!

BabyPandaHat
Post Nov 28, 2014 @ 6:00 pm

SugarShapley wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:
SugarShapley wrote:I asked my Boss to see if she can help, she sent around an e-mail for now, she mostly has connections all over Europe but I'll keep you updated if somebody gives us some Japanese contacts. I'll leave office now so I guess we won't talk anymore today, but either way I wish you all the best of luck whether I manage to help you or not.

I was sick last friday so nothing really happened thus far but Imma bother my Boss a bit again later after I get some work done mkay? Hope it's been going well for you!
Thanks a lot and oh poor you! Are you feeling better now? I hope it was nothing serious~ feel better! 

So far not much luck. got some standard phone numbers from their website but those won't do much probably. I will still send it to him in case he can work with it. Aside from that, no answer from sony music Netherlands, they completely ignore me (assholes). So no luck there...TT_TT

Left Kpopselca
Page 1 of 1