Back to Top!

OMGGG *Happy* Guess what! Guess what! GUEEESSS WHAT!!! ^_^

Relax and talk about anything in general
Page 1 of 1
kpopfanatic93
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 8:36 pm

I made it bitches! whoops sorry for calling you a bitch, I love u.
Anyways, I passed the KCE audition. ^_^ IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, READ THIS: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=25503
To be honest it was tough competition but I made it!
The performance is November 14th, so I'm sure someone will make videos of each performance so I will update you if someone uploads.

dance performances:
SHOW SPOILER - 4minute - What's your name
- f(x) rum pum pum
- B1A4 - What's happening
-BAAAM
-Crayon pop - bar bar bar
- SHINee- Replay
Singing performances:
SHOW SPOILER "It’s over”
“I’m butterfly”
“Snow Flake”

Block B, EXO,U-KISS Dongho you will be missed,TINY-G,Crayon Pop,2EYES,SPICA,9muses,Rainbow,100%,BIGBANG
Yoo Jiae,Ailee, IU, and2NE1 + SNSD =SONEJACK 4 Ever[/center][/size]
kpopfanatic93
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 8:44 pm

FINE! I'll just celebrate by myself T.T

Block B, EXO,U-KISS Dongho you will be missed,TINY-G,Crayon Pop,2EYES,SPICA,9muses,Rainbow,100%,BIGBANG
sunggyuluver
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 8:46 pm

congrats :)

petit_sayumi
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 8:52 pm

Congrats!!! : D

Inspirit ~ BBC ~ Rain-nous ~ ELVIS ~
littlejay
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 9:04 pm

what is this kce thing?

SwirleyWehrle
Post Oct 10, 2013 @ 9:13 pm

wow!!! congrats!

macko24
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 1:05 am

yeah. great. what is kce?

katychan666
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 1:16 am

congrats ^^

Super Junior/DBSK/SHINee/H.O.T/100%/MyName/Shinhwa/Big Bang/f(x)/SNSD/Secret/T-ara/2NE1/GACKT
kpopfanatic93
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 2:08 am

macko24 wrote:yeah. great. what is kce?

KCE = Korean Culture Exchange - Student organization. They have a big event at school every years called the "Korean Festival" where they have different booths of Korean Music, food, clothing etc. And people at school can walk around the booths and experience a taste of Korea for a day. But we also have dance/singing performances afterwards from 5-7pm. I'm part of the Music Booth ( K-pop) in the festival this year. The festival starts at 2pm - 5-pm - so I don't have to go to classes that day ( permission slip/excused absence), In the Musci booth we just get to talk to people about kpop all day and dance to it since we will be in charge of playing music and stuff.
@littlejay

macko24
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 8:23 am

kpopfanatic93 wrote:

KCE = Korean Culture Exchange - Student organization. They have a big event at school every years called the "Korean Festival" where they have different booths of Korean Music, food, clothing etc. And people at school can walk around the booths and experience a taste of Korea for a day. But we also have dance/singing performances afterwards from 5-7pm. I'm part of the Music Booth ( K-pop) in the festival this year. The festival starts at 2pm - 5-pm - so I don't have to go to classes that day ( permission slip/excused absence), In the Musci booth we just get to talk to people about kpop all day and dance to it since we will be in charge of playing music and stuff.
@littlejay

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Craykyungce
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 8:26 am

Congratz!

and I'm so jealous :3

/¡\ Crayon Pop / VIXX \ BYG/ Nine Muses \ SKarf / Block B \ Beyoncé / EXO \ Tiny G / BTS \!/
kpopfanatic93
Post Oct 11, 2013 @ 9:00 am

macko24 wrote:
kpopfanatic93 wrote:

@littlejay

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it's going to be awesome. I can't wait. ^_^

kurumi
Post Jan 26, 2014 @ 6:41 pm

gasp

u-gay
UlzzangNicky
Post Jan 26, 2014 @ 7:23 pm

Waahh congratulations!!!

Page 1 of 1