Back to Top!

Our fandom might be just a little obsessed.

Relax and talk about anything in general
CupcakesForever
Post Jun 19, 2013 @ 6:02 pm

minkwon2 wrote:
Bromiscuous wrote:im just glad they have somewhere to talk about these things outside the thread... i cant deal with the 10+ pages of ships

but now people are going to find us more annoying because this is going to be everywhere

I ship in my head but not out loud on the forums. i don't understand the obsession with it, must be a girl thing.

@Lily nope <3

I'm a guy. >:(

minkwon2
Post Jun 19, 2013 @ 6:04 pm

CupcakesForever wrote:
minkwon2 wrote:
Bromiscuous wrote:im just glad they have somewhere to talk about these things outside the thread... i cant deal with the 10+ pages of ships

but now people are going to find us more annoying because this is going to be everywhere

I ship in my head but not out loud on the forums. i don't understand the obsession with it, must be a girl thing.

@Lily nope <3

I'm a guy. >:(

and a straight one too. certainly the first straight male kpop fan ive seen that actively ships men.
props to you for staying unique <3

Lily
Post Jun 19, 2013 @ 6:07 pm

minkwon2 wrote:@Lily nope <3

HOW OMFG

>:(
@amheo dis hoe i cannot

i'm lily
kpopfanatic93
Post Jun 19, 2013 @ 6:11 pm

a little? NO. A lot I haven;t checked my Tumblr in 5 days ( I have over 100 msgs on my dash) due to all ships, dirty fanfic SMUT advertising, and spazzing over the ships......I know Exotics can be... well....annoying sometimes and really passionate with mad photoshop skillz, but gawd damn can ya please calm down with ships...this is like witnessing Directioners having a civil fandom war over which ship is better (ELOUnor VS. Larry) literally sending the 1D members msgs telling them to be together and interviewers actually asking the members if they are secretly lovers! what kind of fuckery is this? make it staph before we end up getting to the stage of "Public" shipping, shipping should be harmful fun, not REAL unless the individual comes out and says so......
~ lol sorry for my mini rant

Block B, EXO,U-KISS Dongho you will be missed,TINY-G,Crayon Pop,2EYES,SPICA,9muses,Rainbow,100%,BIGBANG
Yoo Jiae,Ailee, IU, and2NE1 + SNSD =SONEJACK 4 Ever[/center][/size]
Bromiscuous
Post Jun 19, 2013 @ 6:11 pm

minkwon2 wrote:

@Lily nope <3

lol i understand why they do it and with exo in particular they are all quite touchy feely with each other at times and with the amount of members.... :mesmer: :drool:

@CupcakesForever ... you ship? who do you ship lol?

krungy
Post Jun 19, 2013 @ 6:32 pm

@kpopfanatic93 we're not even comparing the ships or fighting each other tho... most of the ppl posting in the xiuhan and sekai threads are the same ppl, and the kaisoo and hunhan threads were made by non-exotics trying to stir shit :-? hardcore larry shippers are gross bullies can u not compare us to those creatures thx

jongup
Post Jun 19, 2013 @ 6:36 pm

before i get jumped what fandom is this even from

Bromiscuous
Post Jun 19, 2013 @ 6:38 pm

jongup wrote:before i get jumped what fandom is this even from

jsa
Post Jun 19, 2013 @ 6:40 pm

I don't even know you anymore...
KPS HAS MADE YOU INTO AN EXOTIC WHO IS OKAY WITH SHIPPING AND I'M NOT OKAY WITH THAT.

Kaisoo and Hunhan are alright, tho

MBLAQ | BTOB | VIXX | BEAST | INFINITE | NINE MUSES  |BLOCK B | MAD TOWN | MYNAME ❭❭ 블랙코미디월드 ❬❬
last.fm

minkwon2
Post Jun 19, 2013 @ 6:42 pm

jsa wrote:I don't even know you anymore...
KPS HAS MADE YOU INTO AN EXOTIC WHO IS OKAY WITH SHIPPING AND I'M NOT OKAY WITH THAT.

EMBRACE IT
DON'T HIDE IT
IT ONLY MAKES THE REALIZATION PERIOD WORSE

jsa
Post Jun 19, 2013 @ 6:43 pm

minkwon2 wrote:

EMBRACE IT
DON'T HIDE IT

lol doesn't change the fact that a month ago you'd've bashed Exo at any opportunity you got. <3

MBLAQ | BTOB | VIXX | BEAST | INFINITE | NINE MUSES  |BLOCK B | MAD TOWN | MYNAME ❭❭ 블랙코미디월드 ❬❬
last.fm

minkwon2
Post Jun 19, 2013 @ 6:44 pm

jsa wrote:
minkwon2 wrote:

EMBRACE IT
DON'T HIDE IT

lol doesn't change the fact that a month ago you'd've bashed Exo at any opportunity you got. <3

SHHHH NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT THAT
AND IT WASN'T ANY CHANCE T.T

kpopfanatic93
Post Jun 19, 2013 @ 6:44 pm

krungy wrote:@kpopfanatic93 we're not even comparing the ships or fighting each other tho... most of the ppl posting in the xiuhan and sekai threads are the same ppl, and the kaisoo and hunhan threads were made by non-exotics trying to stir shit :-? hardcore larry shippers are gross bullies can u not compare us to those creatures thx

why are non-exotics making threads?
I was not trying to compare us with larry/elounour shippers but just saying we should make sure that this EXO shipping does not get out of hand like Directioners are doing....
~you got spunk I that...* not being creepy, but honest*

Don't know you from somewhere your user name is REALLY familiar...were you on AKP forums?

Block B, EXO,U-KISS Dongho you will be missed,TINY-G,Crayon Pop,2EYES,SPICA,9muses,Rainbow,100%,BIGBANG
Yoo Jiae,Ailee, IU, and2NE1 + SNSD =SONEJACK 4 Ever[/center][/size]
CupcakesForever
Post Jun 19, 2013 @ 6:46 pm

krungy wrote:@kpopfanatic93 we're not even comparing the ships or fighting each other tho... most of the ppl posting in the xiuhan and sekai threads are the same ppl, and the kaisoo and hunhan threads were made by non-exotics trying to stir shit :-? hardcore larry shippers are gross bullies can u not compare us to those creatures thx

Whatchu talkin bout?? I love EXO. >:(

anjel5521
Post Jun 19, 2013 @ 7:07 pm

@kpopfanatic93
Let's get something straight here. Exotics are fine with each other. There is no ship warring going on and idek what other shippers we're being compared to (1D?) but Exotics are Exotics and Directioners are Directioners. There's no need to fear for us "getting out of hand" or w/e, especially when you're not even a part of the fandom that you're criticizing. We ship what we want and we're all fine with each other.
To be perfectly honest, if anyone was causing trouble here it was the people who are not Exotics making threads to get a rise out of us, ie. threads like Hunhan/Kaisoo >>> Sekai. So please, let's not sugarcoat things. If you make an official thread for something there's no need to bash other things in it.

EXO · Sekai · Xiuhan · Baekyeol