Back to Top!

Post a picture of your room?

Relax and talk about anything in general
PhoenixVFIRE
Post Aug 26, 2013 @ 10:46 am

SugarShapley wrote:come to think of it bitch I thought you wanted to get a haircut and post a pic

I got my haircut yesterday.....fucking finally >_> LOL

~St☆rlight~
dongsaeng
Post Aug 26, 2013 @ 10:46 am

anuyh wrote:
dongsaeng wrote:My room is so bland since I recently moved in. I need to get some posters ASAP T.T
SHOW pics mmm dem wrinkles

ugh ew wow I need to iron that comforter

my tiny corner desk

and what it looks like when you walk through the door

wow my bed takes up like 90% of my floor space

Aww that looks so cozy

it is :lol: it's great for snuggling up in on cold nights

SugarShapley
Post Aug 26, 2013 @ 10:48 am

PhoenixVFIRE wrote:
SugarShapley wrote:come to think of it bitch I thought you wanted to get a haircut and post a pic

I got my haircut yesterday.....fucking finally >_> LOL

congratulations
lemme seeeee~

lol with the small writing it's like we're whispering or something

elfishfan
Post Aug 26, 2013 @ 10:49 am

SHOW SPOILER
totally my room

i'd take a picture of my room but it's dirty because i tore it up looking for my ipod

meems
Post Aug 26, 2013 @ 11:05 am

I came back home on Saturday,and my room is a bit messy since they were painting it and redecorating it (still sort of)
The paint sucks !!!! It's pink/beige and purple >:(
WITH GLITTER !! GLITTER ON WALLS .
Have you ever seen that T.T
(ofc,I had nth to do with this,I was in another city and specifically asked for what I want :( ) I showed pics for some friends and they said it was good,not sure.Don't care really ><

w/e,I'm leaving back next week .

http://ask.fm/MariamKhanfar
jase
Post Aug 26, 2013 @ 11:05 am

elfishfan wrote:SHOW SPOILER
totally my room

i'd take a picture of my room but it's dirty because i tore it up looking for my ipod

can i live with you

the pure white snow flowers bury this town, slowly drawing memories in our hearts..
elfishfan
Post Aug 26, 2013 @ 11:07 am

jase wrote:
elfishfan wrote:SHOW SPOILER
totally my room

can i live with you

yes

Calannie
Post Aug 26, 2013 @ 11:16 am

Part of the problem me and Zach have is we live in a 3 bedroom house. That being said.. My sister and her fiance take up the formal living room as their bedroom. My sister Sandy has her room and My niece Sarah has hers. Me, Zach, and Joshua share the Master bedroom and bathroom.
Our bathroom flooded and totally RUINED our bedroom carpet. We had to tear it up, most of what you see is bare concrete. We have a king and queen sized bed in our room. We have a walk in closet. We have a big dresser with a mirror and an armoire with our TV on top of it.
2 computer desks as well. We are packed in here like sardines. I only have so much money to use on a monthly basis so carpet will be a long time in coming.

All of this wouldn't be so much of a problem if Joshua wasn't such a big fucking slob. When we do laundry, he goes to get in his bag to find something to wear and throws his clean clothes on the ground. I want to choke him with his clothing. I told him he's gonna find out one day he is not going to have anything to wear cuz I'm going to throw anything I find on the ground OUT.

So NO, there will be NO pictures. lol

medstudent
Post Sep 03, 2013 @ 7:56 am

let's bump this thread xD This is my room:
SHOW SPOILER

I recently moved, so my walls are way too white (still have to put some extra posters) and the curtains will be there soon as well.

beul4h
Post Sep 03, 2013 @ 10:01 am

lol i tried to fit everything in, i really did :nervous:
SHOW SPOILER
also my jyj and suju posters are not meant to be on the floor