Back to Top!

#prayforexo

Relax and talk about anything in general
Page 1 of 1
huhlo
Post May 25, 2013 @ 11:10 pm

Let's trend #prayforexo for their new comeback.

Seungslut
Post May 25, 2013 @ 11:11 pm

the exotics dont deserve this song for a comeback..

its been over a year..

poor exotics T.T

anjel5521
Post May 25, 2013 @ 11:15 pm

Seungslut wrote:the exotics dont deserve this song for a comeback..

its been over a year..

poor exotics T.T

I liked Wolf SOOOOOOOO much in the demo version. Like more than most people actually, like I've listened to it over 300 times. I enjoyed it that much.
But I am honestly worried what the album version sounds like. Judging by the teaser it's not at all like the leak. I am not feeling it at all...

T_T

EXO · Sekai · Xiuhan · Baekyeol
Gorjessspazzer9
Post May 25, 2013 @ 11:17 pm

the instrumental seems ok, but what i have heard from it and the teasers are just lame. #PrayForExo lol

hungryforramen
Post May 25, 2013 @ 11:18 pm

MV, please. I want the MV the most.

anjel5521
Post May 25, 2013 @ 11:20 pm

Gorjessspazzer9 wrote:the instrumental seems ok, but what i have heard from it and the teasers are just lame. #PrayForExo lol

Omg no! The instrumentals are the worst part! The sound effects and stuff from the demo were so much better. This one is too heavy with artificial sounds, omg I hate it. :o

Seungslut
Post May 25, 2013 @ 11:24 pm

anjel5521 wrote:
Gorjessspazzer9 wrote:the instrumental seems ok, but what i have heard from it and the teasers are just lame. #PrayForExo lol

Omg no! The instrumentals are the worst part! The sound effects and stuff from the demo were so much better. This one is too heavy with artificial sounds, omg I hate it. :o

they probably added it just for the teaser

like how sfs teaser had different stuff than the actual song in the mv.

anjel5521
Post May 25, 2013 @ 11:28 pm

Seungslut wrote:
anjel5521 wrote:

they probably added it just for the teaser

like how sfs teaser had different stuff than the actual song in the mv.

Idk, maybe. But I sure hope so, because I want Wolf to sound as ghetto as possible tbqh.

Page 1 of 1