Back to Top!

Roph's opinion isn't relevant

Relax and talk about anything in general
minkwon2
Post May 19, 2013 @ 12:09 pm

These emotes aren't gay... they're kawaii. There is a difference. :lol:


realaccount
Post May 19, 2013 @ 12:10 pm

you're gay...oh wait
unless you're a girl now


justvagina
Post May 19, 2013 @ 12:11 pm

^_^* :smooch: :o :-? :sad: :serious: :nervous: :nervous:


adamkwon
Post May 19, 2013 @ 12:11 pm

i agree

burn roph >:( >:D


kurumi
Post May 19, 2013 @ 12:12 pm

everyones a little gay except kevin. >:D


u-gay
minkwon2
Post May 19, 2013 @ 12:12 pm

realaccount wrote:you're gay...oh wait
unless you're a girl now


oh I'm straight today


girlsday
Post May 19, 2013 @ 12:14 pm

don't hate on the smilies. the smilies are an important part of making this forum successful pffffffffffff.

Krazymonkey
Post Jul 07, 2013 @ 9:08 pm

minkwon2 wrote:These emotes aren't gay... they're kawaii. There is a difference. :lol:

Wait Roph is on the site? What's her username? I didn't know that but I have my suspicions. nvm found her lol.

PhoenixVFIRE
Post Jul 07, 2013 @ 9:10 pm

Krazymonkey wrote:Wait Roph is on the site? What's her username? I didn't know that but I have my suspicions.

@roph does have an account here, but they left the site after like one day.

I haven't seen them since.


~St☆rlight~
Krazymonkey
Post Jul 07, 2013 @ 9:12 pm

PhoenixVFIRE wrote:
Krazymonkey wrote:Wait Roph is on the site? What's her username? I didn't know that but I have my suspicions.

@roph does have an account here, but they left the site after like one day.

I haven't seen them since.

Are you positive they left their account? Maybe she's using another one. She better come back, that chick is funny thirsty as hell.

PhoenixVFIRE
Post Jul 07, 2013 @ 9:13 pm

Krazymonkey wrote:Are you positive they left their account? Maybe she's using another one. She better come back, that chick is funny thirsty as hell.

I have no clue LOL, but I miss them too, I thought they were hilarious.


~St☆rlight~
ThinCrust
Post Jul 07, 2013 @ 9:30 pm

I just wish there was just a regular smiling smiley.



sunggyuluver
Post Jul 07, 2013 @ 9:32 pm

minkwon2 wrote:These emotes aren't gay... they're kawaii. There is a difference. :lol:


emoticons


Bromiscuous
Post Jul 07, 2013 @ 9:33 pm

bish please, fuck roph...


Melons
Post Aug 30, 2013 @ 9:16 pm

OMFG. I KNOW RIGHT. But you're the gay one. luv ya ho.


~Once a Lavely, Always a Lavely~