Back to Top!

So thats interesting...

Relax and talk about anything in general
Page 1 of 1
toradora101
Post Sep 14, 2013 @ 9:13 pm





Vocal chords are...


boa578
Post Sep 14, 2013 @ 9:15 pm

I thought it was something else



toradora101
Post Sep 14, 2013 @ 9:17 pm

boa578 wrote:I thought it was something else

A vagina ?


SugarShapley
Post Sep 14, 2013 @ 9:55 pm

pretty much everything inside the human body looks gross. sometimes even outside, see feet.
we needa deal with it.


jsa
Post Sep 14, 2013 @ 10:03 pm

SugarShapley wrote:pretty much everything inside the human body looks gross. sometimes even outside, see feet.
we needa deal with it.

Excuse u.

Livers are like the prettiest color ever.


MBLAQ | BTOB | VIXX | BEAST | INFINITE | NINE MUSES  |BLOCK B | MAD TOWN | MYNAME ❭❭ 블랙코미디월드 ❬❬
last.fm

.
SugarShapley
Post Sep 14, 2013 @ 10:08 pm

jsa wrote:
SugarShapley wrote:pretty much everything inside the human body looks gross. sometimes even outside, see feet.
we needa deal with it.

Excuse u.

Livers are like the prettiest color ever.


idk rn if that's a bad joke or just really bad taste


jsa
Post Sep 14, 2013 @ 10:22 pm

SugarShapley wrote:
jsa wrote:
SugarShapley wrote:pretty much everything inside the human body looks gross. sometimes even outside, see feet.
we needa deal with it.

Excuse u.

Livers are like the prettiest color ever.


idk rn if that's a bad joke or just really bad taste



legitimately my 5th favorite color.


MBLAQ | BTOB | VIXX | BEAST | INFINITE | NINE MUSES  |BLOCK B | MAD TOWN | MYNAME ❭❭ 블랙코미디월드 ❬❬
last.fm

.
huhlo
Post Sep 15, 2013 @ 12:06 am

jsa wrote:
SugarShapley wrote:
jsa wrote:Excuse u.

Livers are like the prettiest color ever.


idk rn if that's a bad joke or just really bad taste



legitimately my 5th favorite color.

ew i hate the presence of liver
I can tell exactly when I'm chewing it because of it's awful taste and texture omg TT A TT


YukiStar9
Post Sep 15, 2013 @ 12:33 am

THIS THREAD


Heechul's wife~
dragonstar
Post Sep 15, 2013 @ 12:37 am

Wait until you see them move lol


Page 1 of 1