Back to Top!

SOMEONE FUCKING TELL ME HOW TO SHAVE

Relax and talk about anything in general
Gyoshido
Post Aug 27, 2013 @ 8:40 am

ALL OF A FUCKING SUDDEN, AFTER LIKE 3 YEARS OF DOING IT FINE, I CAN'T FUCKING SHAVE MY LIP. I GET THESE LITTLE FUCKING CUTS EVERY TIME I DO IT AND IT STINGS LIKE FUCK AND LOOKS NASTY AF TOO. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK I AM DOING WRONG???? I DONT EVEN DO THINGS I CAN'T WUT HALP.


High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
Cuquri
Post Aug 27, 2013 @ 8:41 am

Shaving is too manly for you..
Go get those waxing strips or bleach them


Choi Junhong Cuquri Son Dongwoon ♥
Catbread
Post Aug 27, 2013 @ 8:49 am

you're probably shaving too fast and shaving your lip?! hair don't grow on lips!


PRETTY YOUNG THINGS OF KPS ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ Issue: #1 #2
Gyoshido
Post Aug 27, 2013 @ 9:07 am

Catbread wrote:you're probably shaving too fast and shaving your lip?! hair don't grow on lips!

NO THE AREA BELOW THE NOSE AND ABOVE THE LIP. NOT THE ACTUAL FUCKING LIP. I'M NOT A RETARD OR A MEXICAN.

Cuquri wrote:Shaving is too manly for you..
Go get those waxing strips or bleach them

WHAT IM NOT GAY STAHP


High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
J-Arc
Post Aug 27, 2013 @ 9:09 am

Gyoshido wrote:WHAT IM NOT GAY STAHP


Bitch please, you've seen me shave on cam



Gyoshido
Post Aug 27, 2013 @ 9:11 am

J-Arc wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:WHAT IM NOT GAY STAHP


Bitch please, you've seen me shave on cam

IF I WAXED MY LIPS DAT WOULD BE GAY JARC WHAT DO I DO OMG. THE MUSTACHE AREA HURTS. I CAN'T SHAVE IT FML IS OVER.


High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
banditcoon
Post Aug 27, 2013 @ 9:45 am

I've never had that problem tbh, i always just turn my lips in and make that area above my lips flatter and easier to shave



Girls' Generation + TTS (Taeyeon)//JJ Project + Got7 (JB + Youngjae)//After School + Orange Caramel (Nana + Kaeun)//VIXX (Hyuk)//
Red Velvet (Joy & Seulgi)//Girl's Day (Sojin + Yura)//Sunmi + Wonder Girls//Hello Venus (Yoonjo + Lime)//f(x) (Victoria)//KARA (Youngji)


Krazymonkey
Post Aug 27, 2013 @ 10:05 am

Dunno, you just gotta be gentle with yourself. From my experience I wait until I have enough hair to shave or else I cut myself and it stings like a mofo. I'm talking about my legs, I don't know how sensitive shaving your beard can be.

J-Arc
Post Aug 27, 2013 @ 10:07 am

Krazymonkey wrote:Dunno, you just gotta be gentle with yourself. From my experience I wait until I have enough hair to shave or else I cut myself and it stings like a mofo. I'm talking about my legs, I don't know how sensitive shaving your beard can be.


No, its pretty similar

If you're shaving that close to the skin with nothing else there, you can irritate and cut your skin



Shyguyo
Post Aug 27, 2013 @ 12:22 pm

Maybe your razor is dull, get a new one.


SwirleyWehrle
Post Dec 06, 2013 @ 8:38 am

Gyoshido wrote:ALL OF A FUCKING SUDDEN, AFTER LIKE 3 YEARS OF DOING IT FINE, I CAN'T FUCKING SHAVE MY LIP. I GET THESE LITTLE FUCKING CUTS EVERY TIME I DO IT AND IT STINGS LIKE FUCK AND LOOKS NASTY AF TOO. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK I AM DOING WRONG???? I DONT EVEN DO THINGS I CAN'T WUT HALP.


gyo im going to help you out here
i know this is super late so if u didnt figure it out by now ur in luck
u need to do this kind of thing with ur top lip. this way the skin is stretched out completely and smooth as possible for shaving


i dont recommend a real razor for this kind of thing. Targert and walmart sell something called an eyebrow razor. my brother did this before and it works like a charm. at least for him it did.

.

PandaBread
Post Dec 06, 2013 @ 8:40 am

Lol a man that doesn't now how to shave


badtzmaru
Post Dec 06, 2013 @ 8:48 am

You can't shave what doesn't exist.


Gyoshido
Post Dec 06, 2013 @ 9:27 am

PandaBread wrote:Lol a man that doesn't now how to shave

Did you know that Scientists say humans are evolving to not grow hair everywhere on there body? Sorry ladies, I'm just too evolved for you.


High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
hoshikama
Post Dec 06, 2013 @ 9:29 am

Gyoshido wrote:
PandaBread wrote:Lol a man that doesn't now how to shave

Did you know that Scientists say humans are evolving to not grow hair everywhere on there body? Sorry ladies, I'm just too evolved for you.

lmao or ur still going through the early stages puberty


♥B1A4..BigBang..GoGo-Star..B2ST..T-ara..DGNA..2ne1..MBLAQ..MissA..SS501..Ukiss..SHINee..Infinite..Nu'est..BAP..EXO..Nell..MFBTY..MIB..Glen Check..Outsider..C-clown..Clazzi..MR MR..BtoB..JYJ..After School..WE..Son Dambi..BoA..Led Apple..VIXX..100%..Girl's Day..Verbal Jint..ALi..WINNER..Untouchable..Royal Pirates..Skull..LC9..BlockB..Gummy..Tablo..Spica..D-unit..CNblue..Dynamic Duo..EXID..SPEED..FTisland..Koyote..Kwill..Super Junior