Back to Top!

SOMEONE FUCKING TELL ME HOW TO SHAVE

Relax and talk about anything in general
Gyoshido
Post Dec 06, 2013 @ 9:30 am

hoshikama wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:
PandaBread wrote:Lol a man that doesn't now how to shave

Did you know that Scientists say humans are evolving to not grow hair everywhere on there body? Sorry ladies, I'm just too evolved for you.

lmao or ur still going through the early stages puberty

Or i have to shave my pubes every 2 months or they become a jungle and I am a 20 year old fully grown male. Puberty is over for me. I am about a year away from growing out of ache even. I just can't grow hair.

High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
hoshikama
Post Dec 06, 2013 @ 9:34 am

Gyoshido wrote:
hoshikama wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:Did you know that Scientists say humans are evolving to not grow hair everywhere on there body? Sorry ladies, I'm just too evolved for you.

lmao or ur still going through the early stages puberty

Or i have to shave my pubes every 2 months or they become a jungle and I am a 20 year old fully grown male. Puberty is over for me. I am about a year away from growing out of ache even. I just can't grow hair.

your puberty is happening in an odd way. Not being able to grow a moustache = not a full grown man. Time will help, dont worry :P

EDIT: On serious note, try a single blade razor. that'll help you reach that area better. Also curl your top lip over your teeth somehow so that the skin is pulled giving you more space and allowing you to be more accurate. +make sure that you blade is sharp. I hope it helps

♥B1A4..BigBang..GoGo-Star..B2ST..T-ara..DGNA..2ne1..MBLAQ..MissA..SS501..Ukiss..SHINee..Infinite..Nu'est..BAP..EXO..Nell..MFBTY..MIB..Glen Check..Outsider..C-clown..Clazzi..MR MR..BtoB..JYJ..After School..WE..Son Dambi..BoA..Led Apple..VIXX..100%..Girl's Day..Verbal Jint..ALi..WINNER..Untouchable..Royal Pirates..Skull..LC9..BlockB..Gummy..Tablo..Spica..D-unit..CNblue..Dynamic Duo..EXID..SPEED..FTisland..Koyote..Kwill..Super Junior
mashunja
Post Dec 06, 2013 @ 10:35 am

The area you're referring to is called a philtrum. Get the sharpest razor you have, put a generous amount of shaving cream on and slowly and gently shave the mustache. Idk about techniques as I am not a male but here's the first link I opened when I googled "shaving philtrum" http://forum.shavemyface.com/viewtopic.php?t=40643

Gyoshido
Post Dec 06, 2013 @ 11:25 am

hoshikama wrote:
Gyoshido wrote:
hoshikama wrote:lmao or ur still going through the early stages puberty

your puberty is happening in an odd way. Not being able to grow a moustache = not a full grown man. Time will help, dont worry :P

EDIT: On serious note, try a single blade razor. that'll help you reach that area better. Also curl your top lip over your teeth somehow so that the skin is pulled giving you more space and allowing you to be more accurate. +make sure that you blade is sharp. I hope it helps

Nah. Not growing hair doesn't have anything to do with being a man. I am just more evolved than other men. Growing hair is and old thing. Evolution has out grown the need for hair.

High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
PandaBread
Post Dec 07, 2013 @ 6:34 pm

Gyoshido wrote:
PandaBread wrote:Lol a man that doesn't now how to shave

Did you know that Scientists say humans are evolving to not grow hair everywhere on there body? Sorry ladies, I'm just too evolved for you.

ok hairy

kurumi
Post Dec 07, 2013 @ 6:38 pm

lol u cant even shave ur own lip
jewtard

u-gay
petit_sayumi
Post Dec 07, 2013 @ 6:42 pm

I'm laughing. A lot.

Inspirit ~ BBC ~ Rain-nous ~ ELVIS ~
littlejay
Post Dec 07, 2013 @ 6:44 pm

u have hair on ur lips? thats disgusting gurl.

Aquila1618
Post Dec 07, 2013 @ 6:45 pm

Just in case you're not doing the obvious... Are you shaving downwards?

damianb
Post Dec 07, 2013 @ 6:46 pm

I cut myself almost all the time when I shave.
As for your problem, maybe you have ingrown hair that's why you can't shave them.
Try going with the grain and then against the grain, maybe that'll help.

Aquila1618
Post Dec 07, 2013 @ 6:56 pm

On a different note, can you post pictures of your cuts? That would be pretty funny.