Post Jun 26, 2013 @ 10:22 am

I wanna know what are the stereotypes of Hispanics in Korea lol

It sucks though, but it happens in any places

Lollipoop
Post Jun 26, 2013 @ 10:23 am

That happens everywhere.

BuYong
Post Jun 26, 2013 @ 10:24 am

A french girl said in a comment that a korean asked her if back in France she used to go to school by bike with a bread under her arm. LOL

Amor
Post Jun 26, 2013 @ 10:26 am

BuYong wrote:A french girl said in a comment that a korean asked her if back in France she used to go to school by bike with a bread under her arm. LOL

LOL wtf I would have laughed

yoonrikai
Post Jun 26, 2013 @ 10:26 am

Non koreans have virtually no presence in South Korea whatsoever, most of the foreign demographics are of other asians.
The majority of koreans will probably never have any real interactions with non koreans or non asians in their entire life.
This is to be expected...

seiwei
Post Jun 26, 2013 @ 10:28 am

You can enjoy Korean music, fashion, and most of their social culture. "Loving Korea" is a very very broad statement that needs to be broken down more.

BuYong
Post Jun 26, 2013 @ 10:29 am

Amor wrote:
BuYong wrote:A french girl said in a comment that a korean asked her if back in France she used to go to school by bike with a bread under her arm. LOL

ikr? me too XD

seiwei
Post Jun 26, 2013 @ 10:30 am

yoonrikai wrote:Non koreans have virtually no presence in South Korea whatsoever, most of the foreign demographics are of other asians.
The majority of koreans will probably never have any real interactions with non koreans or non asians in their entire life.

Except for the American military presence. And we all know what kind of image they serve.

rananicolee
Post Jun 26, 2013 @ 10:30 am

yoonrikai wrote:Non koreans have virtually no presence in South Korea whatsoever, most of the non korean demographics are of other asians.

Exactly what you said. This isn't surprising. I knew this when I started getting more educated on the Korean culture. I don't know why some people are so shocked and think Korea will change in any type of way so suddenly. It has always been this way.

Amor
Post Jun 26, 2013 @ 10:31 am

BuYong wrote:
Amor wrote:

ikr? me too XD

Tbh I would have just went along with it because its a special moment when someone asks you that =w=

yoonrikai
Post Jun 26, 2013 @ 10:34 am

seiwei wrote:
yoonrikai wrote:Non koreans have virtually no presence in South Korea whatsoever, most of the foreign demographics are of other asians.

Except for the American military presence. And we all know what kind of image they serve.

Besides the 30 thousand american gi's, the 20 something thousand foreign english teachers, the estimated 100 something thousand illegal south asian (indian,bangledeshis) workers currently in the country. And maybe the few thousand illegal africans.

Their isn't really any other non asian presence over there.
Plus the majority of them are situated in itaewon, the cesspool of there nation.

seiwei
Post Jun 26, 2013 @ 10:36 am

yoonrikai wrote:
seiwei wrote:

Besides the 30 thousand american gi's, the 20 something thousand foreign english teachers, the estimated 100 something thousand illegal south asian (indian,bangledeshis) workers currently in the country. And maybe the few thousand illegal africans.

Their isn't really any other non asian presence over there.
Plus the majority of them are situated in itaewon, the cesspool of korea.

I hear they're going to stop funding EPIK in three years, so no more ESL teachers as well ><