Back to Top!

That awkward moment when you realize Kara were all rejected SM idols

Relax and talk about anything in general
Gyoshido
Post Sep 16, 2013 @ 12:05 am

Gyuri, Seungyeon, and Hara were all rejected from SM. I knew Gyuri, but for the life of me I never once heard Seungyeon mentioned as a reject member. Ever. That's coming from me. Wow.

SNSD are like the slayers of all the girlgroup idols. So many people SM had under them during that pre-snsd debut time, and it's a fair bet to say that all of them were in competition to be in SNSD.

Like back in 2000 when Gyuri, Seungyeon and Hara were all in SM at SOME POINT they were absolutely considered to be part of "the next girl group." At the time it prolly wasn't shit for all compared to the line up now, and obviously Gyuri and Hara sucked too much in every regard to make it, but still. Then throw in Sunhwa and Raina also being trainees. Both also suck so it makes sense why SM cut them. And then even Sunmi. All of them were definitely being considered for a girl group, but SM thought they were shit for good reason.

Just cutting all these idols makes sense that SNSD became #1. They essentially PERFECTED the line up of SNSD, remove any and all weakness of the group. You had to beat like half the other idols in the industry to make it in SM. Hell even GDragon was a SM trainee, which is INSANEEEEEEE. Granted, SM didn't do shit for GD and YG made him the god that he is today.

All these idols just get tossed around from company to company, but all the ones who get cut and debut under another ent generally are the "lack luster" idols in groups that don't offer much. It's sorta crazy.

High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
Wikipedia
Post Sep 16, 2013 @ 12:08 am

God just imagine GD debuting with SM......

SNSD I 2NE1 I INFINITE I EXO I SHINee I T♔ARA I 2PM I Hyoyeon I CL I Sungyeol I D.O. I Jonghyun I Hyomin I Wooyoung
PhoenixVFIRE
Post Sep 16, 2013 @ 12:09 am

Wow, when it's put that way, it kinda makes it seem like everyone else is just leftovers or the vegetables that kids pick out of their food.

~St☆rlight~
Gyoshido
Post Sep 16, 2013 @ 1:09 am

PhoenixVFIRE wrote:Wow, when it's put that way, it kinda makes it seem like everyone else is just leftovers or the vegetables that kids pick out of their food.

But I mean, aren't they? They get cut from a company for a reason. If you leave willingly and end up not debuting as an idols, that's another thing, but when you get cut, and STILL pursue an idol career it's obvious you weren't talented, or hardworking enough to make it with the company you were with. RARELY does SM, YG, or JYP pick up "ex trainees" to make their groups.

Think about it this way. Jay Park is the best thing JYP has ever offered. Singing, Dancing, and Rapping are literally all extremely, EXTREMELY good. He not only BEAT OUT other idols in a show who got cut, but earned him spot as the leader. The rest of 2pm and 2am were ALL scouted and auditioned into JYP. In the show Jay was in Doojun from beast got cut. Hyunseung got cut from YG. It's a reflection of them not having what it takes to stay in the HARDEST companies.

None of Miss A ever were in other ents.

Aside from the people I listed being in SM, look who was cut from JYP.
Dongwoo and Hoya were both cut from JYP. Why? Because in JYP, rap ability was far superior to what Hoya and Dongwoo were capable off. Jay Park make them look like sissy boys. They are really at the same level as Taecyeon even.
Gna was in JYP, but we can all agree Gna has nothing but boobs, and really is a failure other than that.
Hyomin was rejected JYP.
Hyorin was rejected JYP (I wonder why she sucks so much)
Rainbows Jaekyung.
Jieun from Secret.
Jihyun from 4minute (the only important member in 4minute is Hyuna, and hyuna VOLUNTARILY LEFT JYP, being good enough to debut. Therefore Hyuna makes sense being the most liked member of 4minute, and the most talented (not talented, just in comparison to the rest of 4m)
2 members of boyfriend.
3 members of exid.
Kigwang, Dongwoon, Doojun, and Yoseob even all were rejected JYP trainees. (Gikwang was also rejected DSP as well) (Which means that 4 members were in JYP, 1 was in YG, and Junhyun was in Xing with UKisses Kevin. Truly all of BEAST are rejects. Which makes sense why their songs all suck aside from titles which they only preform MODERATELY well. Talent wise none of them are the best of the best, like JYP, YG and SM idols tend to be in their fields. Good, but not good enough is the point.
Even Raina was thrown out of JYP AFTER SHE WAS ALREADY THROWN OUT OF SM. Wow. Just wow.
Soohyun from UKiss (wonder why Ukiss is where they are...)
And even Yongjae from BAP.

Realistically speaking TSEnt and Cube are the reject leeches of the industry. They have the big ents do their work, take people when kicked out, and then promote em. But think about it, TSEnt and Cube have super shitty groups. Why is 4minute boring? Why is BEAST only good at titles? Cause they are all rejects, and don't shine very well. Why is Secret now irrelevant? Why is BAP failing miserably? Because TSEnt, like cube, has no idea how to manage groups, NOR train them. They just pick em up and get "second string" talent and therefore their groups NEVER BECOME BIGGER THAN JYP, YG, OR SM groups.

Hell, even Block B's Zico was an SM reject. Which makes sense considering I think he isn't even that good, or talented.

Let's not forget EX YG trainees.
Zelo was EX YG. Which leads me to understand the reason why he is so, SO good at rap. YG trained him to rap XD

Now, something to note is that Jun K was in YG, and CL was in JYP. I have a feeling though considering how close the two ents are with each other, they basically give each other idols if they think their skills will fit another ent. For example JYP isn't rap heavy, while YG is. Making perfect sense that CL fits into YG. Jun K fit's 2pm better than he would Big Bang. (Keep in mind YG only really has 2 groups...lol....). So it wasn't so much of a reject as it was a shifted for a better fit.

Let's also note that BBomb from Block B was under Woolim, Jaehyo was under Cube (Jaehyo was also rejected by DSP). 3 members of Block B are rejects. I wonder why they are so boring.

Soyou was under Cube as well. I wonder why Sistar is so shit. 2 members are extrainees of bigger companies. Their main member Hyorin being ex SM, proving why she is so bad.

Also keep in mind a member of Spica was ex Cube and Loen.

Thunder was ex Loen.

T-ara has 2 ex big ents (Hyomin and Soyeon), but the other 4 weren't. Which makes sense they were a Top5 group at their height. They aren't a bunch of rejects, and even Soyeon who is was originally very, VERY close to making it and wasn't cut from SNSD's original line up for a LONG time. She stayed in and SM was clearly intending to debut her.

A company like Star Empire I guess just has a shit time finding talent. For whatever reason they just suck at it.

Now, you may not know, but JYP isn't TECHNICALLY the 3rd biggest ent. That goes to FNC. Yes, CNBLUE and FTIsland give them the third largest market share in the industry. 2 groups alone make more than 2pm, 2am, Miss A, Wonder Girls, etc combined. That goes to show you the REAL power of Japan. Along with Nell, those 2 basically corned the entire market for Rock. FNC though doesn't reuse idols because their idols were rock bands. Therefore they actually have a synergy together and therefore make sense.

It's also interesting to note most of Speed and 5 dolls (Co-Ed School) are all ex idols. Guess they just didn't wanna put in the effort to make such a risky group XD Their members come from all over, DSP, SM, JYP, even the shit ents like Cube and TSEnt.

Another interesting thing is that Goo Hyesun, a actress and singer under YG, was cut from DSP. She ended up being a shit actress, and barely promoted as a singer in YG. One of his worse decisions.

Son Dambi was also cut from DSP. And while I LOVE Dambi, she isn't particularly talented in any regard.

Basically, Starship Ent (Boyfriend, Sistar, all Ex Trainees), Cube (BTOB, BEAST's Entire Line Up, and 4minute are all ex) and TSEnt (BAP and Secret are all Ex) are shit for a reason. While BAP has good songs, member wise they aren't what, say, VIXX or EXO are. 4minute and Secret will never be what 2ne1, or Miss A were. Sistar got lucky with some hit songs, but 2012 was it for them. They dropped since and were shit before. Boyfriend? Who? BTOB, while having a great recent album, I doubt will stay at the top. Even though BEAST is a Top5 male group, I take that as due to the fact the members were trained so excellently before being in Cube.

It's clear where the "favorite idols" of most people lie. It's rarely a reject member. Even yoseob, being one of the best and more talented ex bigger ent idol is rarely a fan favorite. The groups that really are perfection, and seem to work so well have so many members cut from them because they wouldn't work otherwise. You get cut for a reason.

Also, another interesting analysis I would say is the following one. While SM and JYP have extensive lists of former trainees, well beyond what we see, YG ex trainees rarely make it big. The notable one is Hyunseung, but that's cause he was in the public eye. Most people cut from YG are so brutally demoralized they just never debut. YG doesn't accept people easily, and when he does he KNOWS they are going to be a success. When he sees that they aren't he pulls stunts like Hyunseung and this WINNER stuff. Unlike JYP and SM who have lots of people, but carefully pick. Then, throw DSP in the mix. Before 2005 YG wasn't shit really. DSP was in the big three. If they had a successful male idol from the current gen of idols, they would 100% still be big 3, or even make up a big 4. That group was obviously SS501, and Kim HyunJoong is in the Top10 earning idols, and beloved to a rediculous degree even for being part of a group that never took off. However, they absolutely WOULD HAVE if they stayed in DSP. DSP also doesn't take on people very easily, and carefully pick members. While it's true DSP leeched the triple original members of KARA from SM they clearly saw the potential. And even then an argument can be made that aside from Seungyeon, Gyuri and Hara have NO talent. Vocal and Dance. Zero. Even variety they suck at. Seungyeons the only one who has a shit ton. Maybe DSP has lost it, or maybe they never really had it and got lucky, but honestly if they had big songs and promoted well they would make big shit. Ajax and Puretty wont even take off I bet. Rainbow is doomed. Sorta sad considering I would love DSP to be hot shit.

Whatever, rant over, very interesting how these ents work. Very interesting that the big three never accept ex-trainees.

High Skool ~ VIP ~ St☆rlight ~ Blackjack ~ Kamilia ~ Shawol ~ Aff(x)tionate ~ Dai5y ~ S♥ne ~ Aileean
♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
timpa
Post Sep 16, 2013 @ 3:01 am

Gyo that was a really long rant, but I think you did hit on a very good point. That a lot of companies benefitted from cast-offs from the big 3(well mainly JYP and SM, but there are some YG rejects out there like Rania's main vocal). So the companies that picked up these trainees got highly trained recruits that they didn't have to train/mold very much.

As time goes on and those lesser companies then try to debut new groups or add members that they were solely responsible for training you see them lacking a lot compared to the ones who were trained by major companies. It's not a very viable business model to hope you're able to find those cast-offs again and make new groups. They need to improve their own internal training and scouting.

PhoenixVFIRE
Post Sep 16, 2013 @ 3:15 am

Gyoshido wrote:SHOW SPOILER But I mean, aren't they? They get cut from a company for a reason. If you leave willingly and end up not debuting as an idols, that's another thing, but when you get cut, and STILL pursue an idol career it's obvious you weren't talented, or hardworking enough to make it with the company you were with. RARELY does SM, YG, or JYP pick up "ex trainees" to make their groups.

Think about it this way. Jay Park is the best thing JYP has ever offered. Singing, Dancing, and Rapping are literally all extremely, EXTREMELY good. He not only BEAT OUT other idols in a show who got cut, but earned him spot as the leader. The rest of 2pm and 2am were ALL scouted and auditioned into JYP. In the show Jay was in Doojun from beast got cut. Hyunseung got cut from YG. It's a reflection of them not having what it takes to stay in the HARDEST companies.

Dongwoo and Hoya were both cut from JYP. Why? Because in JYP, rap ability was far superior to what Hoya and Dongwoo were capable off. Jay Park make them look like sissy boys. They are really at the same level as Taecyeon even.
Gna was in JYP, but we can all agree Gna has nothing but boobs, and really is a failure other than that.
Hyomin was rejected JYP.
Rainbows Jaekyung.
Jieun from Secret.
Jihyun from 4minute (the only important member in 4minute is Hyuna, and hyuna VOLUNTARILY LEFT JYP, being good enough to debut. Therefore Hyuna makes sense being the most liked member of 4minute, and the most talented (not talented, just in comparison to the rest of 4m)
2 members of boyfriend.
3 members of exid.
Kigwang, Dongwoon, Doojun, and Yoseob even all were rejected JYP trainees. (Gikwang was also rejected DSP as well) (Which means that 4 members were in JYP, 1 was in YG, and Junhyun was in Xing with UKisses Kevin. Truly all of BEAST are rejects. Which makes sense why their songs all suck aside from titles which they only preform MODERATELY well. Talent wise none of them are the best of the best, like JYP, YG and SM idols tend to be in their fields. Good, but not good enough is the point.
Even Raina was thrown out of JYP AFTER SHE WAS ALREADY THROWN OUT OF SM. Wow. Just wow.

Realistically speaking TSEnt and Cube are the reject leeches of the industry. They have the big ents do their work, take people when kicked out, and then promote em. But think about it, TSEnt and Cube have super shitty groups. Why is 4minute boring? Why is BEAST only good at titles? Cause they are all rejects, and don't shine very well. Why is Secret now irrelevant? Why is BAP failing miserably? Because TSEnt, like cube, has no idea how to manage groups, NOR train them. They just pick em up and get "second string" talent and therefore their groups NEVER BECOME BIGGER THAN JYP, YG, OR SM groups.

Hell, even Block B's Zico was an SM reject. Which makes sense considering I think he isn't even that good, or talented.

Zelo was EX YG. Which leads me to understand the reason why he is so, SO good at rap. YG trained him to rap XD

Now, something to note is that Jun K was in YG, and CL was in JYP. I have a feeling though considering how close the two ents are with each other, they basically give each other idols if they think their skills will fit another ent. For example JYP isn't rap heavy, while YG is. Making perfect sense that CL fits into YG. Jun K fit's 2pm better than he would Big Bang. (Keep in mind YG only really has 2 groups...lol....). So it wasn't so much of a reject as it was a shifted for a better fit.

Let's also note that BBomb from Block B was under Woolim, Jaehyo was under Cube (Jaehyo was also rejected by DSP). 3 members of Block B are rejects. I wonder why they are so boring.

Soyou was under Cube as well. I wonder why Sistar is so shit. 2 members are extrainees of bigger companies. Their main member Hyorin being ex SM, proving why she is so bad.

Thunder was ex Loen.

T-ara has 2 ex big ents (Hyomin and Soyeon), but the other 4 weren't. Which makes sense they were a Top5 group at their height. They aren't a bunch of rejects, and even Soyeon who is was originally very, VERY close to making it and wasn't cut from SNSD's original line up for a LONG time. She stayed in and SM was clearly intending to debut her.

A company like Star Empire I guess just has a shit time finding talent. For whatever reason they just suck at it.

Now, you may not know, but JYP isn't TECHNICALLY the 3rd biggest ent. That goes to FNC. Yes, CNBLUE and FTIsland give them the third largest market share in the industry. 2 groups alone make more than 2pm, 2am, Miss A, Wonder Girls, etc combined. That goes to show you the REAL power of Japan. Along with Nell, those 2 basically corned the entire market for Rock. FNC though doesn't reuse idols because their idols were rock bands. Therefore they actually have a synergy together and therefore make sense.

It's also interesting to note most of Speed and 5 dolls (Co-Ed School) are all ex idols. Guess they just didn't wanna put in the effort to make such a risky group XD Their members come from all over, DSP, SM, JYP, even the shit ents like Cube and TSEnt.

Another interesting thing is that Goo Hyesun, a actress and singer under YG, was cut from DSP. She ended up being a shit actress, and barely promoted as a singer in YG. One of his worse decisions.

Son Dambi was also cut from DSP. And while I LOVE Dambi, she isn't particularly talented in any regard.

Basically, Starship Ent (Boyfriend, Sistar, all Ex Trainees), Cube (BTOB, BEAST's Entire Line Up, and 4minute are all ex) and TSEnt (BAP and Secret are all Ex) are shit for a reason. While BAP has good songs, member wise they aren't what, say, VIXX or EXO are. 4minute and Secret will never be what 2ne1, or Miss A were. Sistar got lucky with some hit songs, but 2012 was it for them. They dropped since and were shit before. Boyfriend? Who? BTOB, while having a great recent album, I doubt will stay at the top. Even though BEAST is a Top5 male group, I take that as due to the fact the members were trained so excellently before being in Cube.

It's clear where the "favorite idols" of most people lie. It's rarely a reject member. Even yoseob, being one of the best and more talented ex bigger ent idol is rarely a fan favorite. The groups that really are perfection, and seem to work so well have so many members cut from them because they wouldn't work otherwise. You get cut for a reason.

Also, another interesting analysis I would say is the following one. While SM and JYP have extensive lists of former trainees, well beyond what we see, YG ex trainees rarely make it big. The notable one is Hyunseung, but that's cause he was in the public eye. Most people cut from YG are so brutally demoralized they just never debut. YG doesn't accept people easily, and when he does he KNOWS they are going to be a success. When he sees that they aren't he pulls stunts like Hyunseung and this WINNER stuff. Unlike JYP and SM who have lots of people, but carefully pick. Then, throw DSP in the mix. Before 2005 YG wasn't shit really. DSP was in the big three. If they had a successful male idol from the current gen of idols, they would 100% still be big 3, or even make up a big 4. That group was obviously SS501, and Kim HyunJoong is in the Top10 earning idols, and beloved to a rediculous degree even for being part of a group that never took off. However, they absolutely WOULD HAVE if they stayed in DSP. DSP also doesn't take on people very easily, and carefully pick members. While it's true DSP leeched the triple original members of KARA from SM they clearly saw the potential. And even then an argument can be made that aside from Seungyeon, Gyuri and Hara have NO talent. Vocal and Dance. Zero. Even variety they suck at. Seungyeons the only one who has a shit ton. Maybe DSP has lost it, or maybe they never really had it and got lucky, but honestly if they had big songs and promoted well they would make big shit. Ajax and Puretty wont even take off I bet. Rainbow is doomed. Sorta sad considering I would love DSP to be hot shit.

Whatever, rant over, very interesting how these ents work. Very interesting that the big three never accept ex-trainees.

Pretty much hit the nail on the head...

and yes, SS501......I just can't.....It's sad how the opportunity for them to really huge is pretty much gone. It'll be years before they have a full group comeback because of their army services and being in different companies and shit...I wonder how well they'd do if they made a comeback, do you think all the Triple S's would come out of hiding and score a win for them or no?

~St☆rlight~
Gyoshido
Post Sep 16, 2013 @ 3:49 am

timpa wrote:Gyo that was a really long rant, but I think you did hit on a very good point. That a lot of companies benefitted from cast-offs from the big 3(well mainly JYP and SM, but there are some YG rejects out there like Rania's main vocal). So the companies that picked up these trainees got highly trained recruits that they didn't have to train/mold very much.

As time goes on and those lesser companies then try to debut new groups or add members that they were solely responsible for training you see them lacking a lot compared to the ones who were trained by major companies. It's not a very viable business model to hope you're able to find those cast-offs again and make new groups. They need to improve their own internal training and scouting.

I think that in terms of music companies they are unstable because of this fact. They don't set down a way to create success, and in effect just steal it. They don't search out success and talent, or even train it themselves. That's why Kpop idols seem so made and fake.

♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
Nova_REMIX
Post Sep 16, 2013 @ 6:27 am

Wikipedia wrote:God just imagine GD debuting with SM......

Gyoshido wrote:
PhoenixVFIRE wrote:Wow, when it's put that way, it kinda makes it seem like everyone else is just leftovers or the vegetables that kids pick out of their food.

SHOW SPOILER But I mean, aren't they? They get cut from a company for a reason. If you leave willingly and end up not debuting as an idols, that's another thing, but when you get cut, and STILL pursue an idol career it's obvious you weren't talented, or hardworking enough to make it with the company you were with. RARELY does SM, YG, or JYP pick up "ex trainees" to make their groups.

Hyomin was rejected JYP.
Rainbows Jaekyung.
Jieun from Secret.
2 members of boyfriend.
3 members of exid.

Thunder was ex Loen.

Just wanted to note, you have two ex-YGE trainees, but I wanted to hear your evaluation on FIESTAR's Linzy. She was originally supposed to be a part of the upcoming girl group:

I heard she or Eun Bi would've been the leader.

And of course, Joo Yi of RaNia:

And lastly Kim Bo Hyung of SPICA (we all know the reason that she didn't get into 2NE1 wasn't because she "lacked swag" like she said):

Gyoshido
Post Sep 16, 2013 @ 6:29 am

Nova_REMIX wrote:

Gyoshido wrote:

SHOW SPOILER But I mean, aren't they? They get cut from a company for a reason. If you leave willingly and end up not debuting as an idols, that's another thing, but when you get cut, and STILL pursue an idol career it's obvious you weren't talented, or hardworking enough to make it with the company you were with. RARELY does SM, YG, or JYP pick up "ex trainees" to make their groups.

Hyomin was rejected JYP.
Rainbows Jaekyung.
Jieun from Secret.
2 members of boyfriend.
3 members of exid.

Thunder was ex Loen.

Just wanted to note, you have two ex-YGE trainees, but I wanted to hear your evaluation on FIESTAR's Linzy. She was originally supposed to be a part of the upcoming girl group:

And lastly Kim Bo Hyung of SPICA (we all know the reason that she didn't get into 2NE1 wasn't because she "lacked swag" like she said):

Honestly it's their personalities. They probably didn't show enough strength and effort to make it. If you are cut, it's cause you aren't good enough. Simple as that. Yes, maybe if you debut in the future you can BECOME good enough, but it's very rare other companies train properly. Heck, even Gyuri and Hara were barely trained before debut, and that's from DSP. Who at the time were Big 3 lol.

♥ Han Seungyeon ♥
My last.fm
Nova_REMIX
Post Sep 16, 2013 @ 6:37 am

Gyoshido wrote:
Nova_REMIX wrote:

Gyoshido wrote:SHOW SPOILER But I mean, aren't they? They get cut from a company for a reason. If you leave willingly and end up not debuting as an idols, that's another thing, but when you get cut, and STILL pursue an idol career it's obvious you weren't talented, or hardworking enough to make it with the company you were with. RARELY does SM, YG, or JYP pick up "ex trainees" to make their groups.

Hyomin was rejected JYP.
Rainbows Jaekyung.
Jieun from Secret.
2 members of boyfriend.
3 members of exid.

Thunder was ex Loen.

Honestly it's their personalities. They probably didn't show enough strength and effort to make it. If you are cut, it's cause you aren't good enough. Simple as that. Yes, maybe if you debut in the future you can BECOME good enough, but it's very rare other companies train properly. Heck, even Gyuri and Hara were barely trained before debut, and that's from DSP. Who at the time were Big 3 lol.

Oh, wait. Cut Joo Yi. Joo Yi didn't get cut from YGE. YGE actually came to her and she rejected it. Her loss LOL Same for Linzy. She didn't get cut. She left for LOEN (because YGE takes too damn long).

It's funny though, because all three are main vocalists (that are actually better than Bommie; sorry Bommie). Like you said, I think with Bo Hyung, it's not because she didn't didn't have the talent, I think it was just her personality. Bom, in 2009 had that personality that people to this day still enjoy. It made her stand out, along with her voice. Bo Hyung seems kinda shy and CL and Minzy were already the "shy" ones already. Not to mention, Bom is a lot more popular even pre-debut with 2NE1 than Bo Hyung.

J-Arc
Post Sep 16, 2013 @ 6:40 am

I'm glad Bohyung is in SPICA

Would much rather get chills from her singing Painkiller than hear her sing something like Fire or I Am the Best

kpopfanatic93
Post Sep 16, 2013 @ 6:46 am

my brain hurts just thinking of him doing a cutesy routine in colored skinny jeans.
*shutters*

Block B, EXO,U-KISS Dongho you will be missed,TINY-G,Crayon Pop,2EYES,SPICA,9muses,Rainbow,100%,BIGBANG
Yoo Jiae,Ailee, IU, and2NE1 + SNSD =SONEJACK 4 Ever[/center][/size]
Nova_REMIX
Post Sep 16, 2013 @ 6:52 am

J-Arc wrote:I'm glad Bohyung is in SPICA

Would much rather get chills from her singing Painkiller than hear her sing something like Fire or I Am the Best

But what about her slaying in "It Hurts," "Lonely," or "Stay Together?"

J-Arc
Post Sep 16, 2013 @ 6:55 am

Nova_REMIX wrote:
J-Arc wrote:I'm glad Bohyung is in SPICA

But what about her slaying in "It Hurts," "Lonely," or "Stay Together?"

IDK, probably wouldn't be enough for me to become a Blackjack either way