Back to Top!

The Most Interesting Person You've Ever Met??

Relax and talk about anything in general
CupcakesForever
Post May 22, 2013 @ 1:23 am

Supposedly I've met a retired paid assassin before. I think the person who told me was lying though.
What about you guys?? :-?

airknight21
Post May 22, 2013 @ 1:25 am

An Ex-Admiral veteran from WWII. I think he led naval battles in Asia.. He was an American.

When girls have drinking problems <3
FaceFucked
Post May 22, 2013 @ 1:27 am

I live in Portland, Oregon.... everyone is interesting.. If you watch Portlandia.. no lie, that's how a ton of people are here... just fucking weird, and awkward and interesting.

potatogen
Post May 22, 2013 @ 1:29 am

my former literature professor. Scary but he/she had a lot of really thought invoking opinions.

iheartkoreanboys
Post May 22, 2013 @ 1:34 am

Funny story actually.

Apparently when I was a kid, me, my mam and my aunt were all having breakfast in some place down the country, and my mam noticed that there was some guy sitting behind us who had recently written a book about how he was kidnapped in Afghanistan or something (i can't even remember the details). So she was trying to mouth to my aunt "It's the hostage" because obviously he'd be touchy about the subject. But my aunt couldn't make out what she was trying to say.

But me in my 3-4 years was somehow able to make out what my mother was silently mouthing to my aunt across the table, and said in my loudest voice "What's a hostage?"

Yup. That was probably the most interesting encounter i've had, but i can't really remember it so idk.

minglalaming
Post May 22, 2013 @ 1:35 am

potatogen wrote:my former literature professor. Scary but he/she had a lot of really thought invoking opinions.

I had a professor who seriously claims he's psychic and that Bonifacio's spirit enters him or some shit like that. Lol

shishkebabz
Post Jun 07, 2013 @ 9:03 am

I've met so many cool people in my life who I've been blessed to be their friend.

But the most interesting would be my dad haha! His life is unreal. He should write a book about it.

J-Arc
Post Jun 07, 2013 @ 9:16 am

Um, I bumped into Henry in downtown Toronto once. I knew who he was, but wasn't invested enough in KPOP (nor did I like Suju that much) to really say anything

I once met Nigella Lawson when she was visiting Toronto for a morning talk show (she was really nice, called me sweetie :mesmer: )

I was downtown when BoA was filming Cobu 3D, and saw them filming in the streets (I was pretty far away though)

My uncle's best friend since junior high handles imports for Ritter Sport

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ritter_Sport

So he's like super-rich (owns a yacht) and always comes to family functions with a huge box of Ritter Sport in hand (and I do love me some Knusperflake)

I shook the hand of Canada's Premiere (our version of a vice president) when I went on a school trip to parliament

My brother's a carpenter, and helped build a house for Trish Stratus (female wrestler), so in the summer when I was helping out, I got to meet her. Probably would've been really cool if I were straight

That's about it

GukieLover
Post Jun 07, 2013 @ 9:43 am

Not interesting, but I met convicted rapist. :shock:

TzufiJun
Post Jul 01, 2013 @ 12:35 pm

I had a teacher at the Psychometric (SAT) course who talked almost nonestop, but everything he said was said in an interesting way. idk how he did that.. even the most boring material.

He was also quite interesting himself. He had alot of stories, stupid jokes, pervy jokes and meaningful phrases about life.

If I could only go back to highschool and have him as a teacher, it would be much more fun to learn.

well said, Jonghyun.
hoshikama
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 7:24 am

I transsexual. 'she' was a teacher at the school where I practiced. and when she shouted at the kids with her extremely deep voice, they would all shit their pants.

♥B1A4..BigBang..GoGo-Star..B2ST..T-ara..DGNA..2ne1..MBLAQ..MissA..SS501..Ukiss..SHINee..Infinite..Nu'est..BAP..EXO..Nell..MFBTY..MIB..Glen Check..Outsider..C-clown..Clazzi..MR MR..BtoB..JYJ..After School..WE..Son Dambi..BoA..Led Apple..VIXX..100%..Girl's Day..Verbal Jint..ALi..WINNER..Untouchable..Royal Pirates..Skull..LC9..BlockB..Gummy..Tablo..Spica..D-unit..CNblue..Dynamic Duo..EXID..SPEED..FTisland..Koyote..Kwill..Super Junior
heedicktator
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 7:27 am

other than celebs? a football player

wait he's still a celeb LOL

umm

my mom

"Our dorm doesn't have a sofa." - Kim Heechul.
KamilaDalmate
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 7:52 am

shishkebabz wrote:I've met so many cool people in my life who I've been blessed to be their friend.

But the most interesting would be my dad haha! His life is unreal. He should write a book about it.

I have to agree with you there my dad is living an awesome life! He met Martin Luther King and went to the Million Man March. He's also recorded an album with Stevie Wonder.

*KAMILIA*DALMATE*SECRETTIME*STAR1*BABY *MELODY *A.R.M.Y*

#1YEARWITHGLAM
badtzmaru
Post Jul 06, 2013 @ 7:54 am

Gackt? lol