Back to Top!

The Most Interesting Person You've Ever Met??

Relax and talk about anything in general
effex17
Post Jul 12, 2013 @ 12:25 pm

Uh my grandma o_o my other grandma was pretty interesting too but I found out just how awesome she was when she was already in bed and hardly talking :(
and her sister in law was pretty interesting too... but I think the main thing I found interesting was that she was the ONLY one who could actually tell me about our family background because all the other elders in my family were either already gone or they couldn't talk/remember anymore
old people are flipping awesome ;_;

toradora101
Post Jul 12, 2013 @ 12:30 pm

I havent met them.Cause they are dead.

But in the Dominican Republic my family has alot ties in politics.(Apparently when the kids their learn about their country they learn about my family)And a family member there was an assassin for the president.

whythefuckicare
Post Jul 12, 2013 @ 12:30 pm

Me.

J-Law is love, J-Law is life
4minute|BIGBANG|Red Velvet|B2ST|BTS|Mamamoo

rananicolee
Post Jul 12, 2013 @ 12:57 pm

One of my friends who is a Christian rapper. He's really interesting and just one talk with him changed my life honestly.

Idgentor
Post Jun 08, 2019 @ 12:11 pm

I've seen a lot of interesting people. All people are interesting if they are themselves and are active persons. The best meeting was on the airplane with a man who built a great business in his country and has a perfect pronunciation, interesting story life - that's all about (Valerii Makovetskii Foxtrot). The more interesting this person became when I understand that is a man who builds, but not ruin.