Back to Top!

There's no satisfying the KPOP fans..

Relax and talk about anything in general
SojuPang
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 9:01 pm

I'm being general.

KPOP Idol: *tries to change a standard for idols*
KPOP Fans: GAWD THEY'RE SUCH TRY-HARDS. WHY DO THEY EVEN BOTHER TRYING.
KPOP Fans: Whatever the fuck they're trying to do, they're failing. They should really try harder.
~
CL: I'm the Baddest Female Seoul City ever had.
KPOP Fans: She ain't no bad bitch. What a stupid persona. She's not even really "bad". BlackJacks always say she's soft and quiet. No way she could live up to that 'baddest female' title.
CL: "I've always worn outfits like this. I don't feel pressured by outfits that expose skin. I just wear what I think looks cool or pretty."
KPOP Fans: Who does she think she is? She thinks she's the shit? She thinks she's all bad now? That outfit isn't cool or pretty, it's not even cute. Gawd, she's all cocky and arrogant now I think the fame is getting to her head.

I know I shouldn't let this bother me but seriously..

It's like a mix of

with a little bit of

FaceFucked
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 9:09 pm

But some of what the kpop fans say are true. CL isn't the baddest female and it really is a fucking horrid name/title/persona whatever the fuck you call it. It's really laughable.

Chanhee
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 9:11 pm

My favorite are the kpop 'fans' who gripe about how much kpop sucks
But then they listen to it anyway
And post on the forums
*Slow clap*

SojuPang
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 9:15 pm

FaceFucked wrote:But some of what the kpop fans say are true. CL isn't the baddest female and it really is a fucking horrid name/title/persona whatever the fuck you call it. It's really laughable.

It's not even that.
They say she isn't a bad female and that she can't live, or isn't living, up to the title, yet when she says some shit like in the OP (basically, "I wear what I like. Not what people want to see me in"), something that shows a smidgen of her actually living up to the "bad female" title even just a little bit, people get upset by it.

nomchomchikapompom
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 10:26 pm

SojuPang wrote:
FaceFucked wrote:But some of what the kpop fans say are true. CL isn't the baddest female and it really is a fucking horrid name/title/persona whatever the fuck you call it. It's really laughable.

It's not even that.
They say she isn't a bad female and that she can't live, or isn't living, up to the title, yet when she says some shit like in the OP (basically, "I wear what I like. Not what people want to see me in"), something that shows a smidgen of her actually living up to the "bad female" title even just a little bit, people get upset by it.

hey can i just ask from where did tablo say that in your sig?

"Like anybody, I like clothes, and I enjoy what I like to wear. We might have a difference in personal outfit choices. Some might not like it. But to judge someone because of their appearance is pretty foolish. If you have time to do that, I suggest you look at yourself in the mirror and spend more time developing yourself. Come on, it's 2013"
- G-DRAGON
badtzmaru
Post Jun 10, 2013 @ 10:26 pm

*Insert netizen standard complaint*

SojuPang
Post Jun 11, 2013 @ 7:56 am

nomchomchikapompom wrote:
SojuPang wrote:

It's not even that.

hey can i just ask from where did tablo say that in your sig?

It's just one of his quotes. It wasn't in a song~

Atothec193
Post Jun 11, 2013 @ 8:07 am

It's been bugging me alot too since that article.

Like I can't anymore. Some people are so judgmental, hypocritical and stupid these days. What is wrong with them?

Not anyone here though, you guys actually use your heads, I like you all.

My High is Epik     
nugu
Post Jun 11, 2013 @ 8:09 am

Sorry she's not bad though. I have yet to see her do something "bad" I'm not saying she should do bad things but I'm saying if you portray a reputation without having it then it's kinda hypocritical.

SojuPang
Post Jun 11, 2013 @ 8:29 am

nugu wrote:Sorry she's not bad though. I have yet to see her do something "bad" I'm not saying she should do bad things but I'm saying if you portray a reputation without having it then it's kinda hypocritical.

Well, when faced with her swimsuit controversy, as a female idol, instead of submitting to the public and apologizing (or having her agency do it), she just said that she wears what she thinks looks cool or pretty.

That's kinda' bad. Well.. for Korea I guess "/

lafabuleuse
Post Jun 11, 2013 @ 8:32 am

I agree though, sometimes there really is no pleasing people.

And either way, CL is younger than me (and a lot of other people) and has a successful career, leading a group with 2 members older than her. That itself deserves some credit.

Nova_REMIX
Post Jun 11, 2013 @ 8:35 am

nugu wrote:Sorry she's not bad though. I have yet to see her do something "bad" I'm not saying she should do bad things but I'm saying if you portray a reputation without having it then it's kinda hypocritical.

I mean what is she supposed to do to show that she's "bad" within reason? Does she have to kill someone? By saying "Fuck off; I don't care about your opinion. I'll wear what I want" to netizens, she is pretty much living up to her title. It's within reason and come 2NE1's comeback, some of those netizens will be back to fawning over them again and again.

Jix96
Post Jun 11, 2013 @ 8:40 am

This is why they will never have a life, they just love to belittle every little thing about celebrities.
They r just batshit crazy!

ennexD
Post Jun 11, 2013 @ 8:44 am

amen to your explanation...

nugu
Post Jun 11, 2013 @ 11:31 am

Nova_REMIX wrote:

I mean what is she supposed to do to show that she's "bad" within reason? Does she have to kill someone? By saying "Fuck off; I don't care about your opinion. I'll wear what I want" to netizens, she is pretty much living up to her title. It's within reason and come 2NE1's comeback, some of those netizens will be back to fawning over them again and again.

Maybe they will. I just don't think she's a bad girl type personally. I do like her I just don't feel she's a badass type chick.